Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
No disrespect
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 2,859

No disrespect

Jan 5, 2018, 9:06 AM

But can we give a little more attention to our basketball program now that football season is over? It’s a bit unfair to our team...they are currently 13-1, top 25 in the country, and we host Louisville tomorrow. Cmon people! Nobody has any problems pouting about firing Brownell at the end of every season but the same people don’t come around to support the team during times like these. Let’s pack the John tomorrow!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: No disrespect

Jan 5, 2018, 9:09 AM

A team that can make foul shots down the stretch. And the other night we needed them all but got a good road win. Something Duke couldnt manage there

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 5, 2018, 9:12 AM

During the game i see tons of post on here. It is awesome to see. I love basketball season and this year we are starting to make some noise. Great to see us atop the acc standings tho it is early. Hope we see a full house tomorrow. Huge game! Yes they got blown put by Kentucky but Louisville is a dang good team and will probably end the year in the top 25.

Clemson has a basketball team??

Jan 5, 2018, 9:16 AM

??

sorry but imo, there is less interest in basketball (not just at clemson but overall) and makes it tougher to gain the interest in a historically average program when football is currently the best it has ever been.

Re: Clemson has a basketball team??

Jan 5, 2018, 9:23 AM

Well basketball is becoming the best it has ever been as well. More people to enjoy football but idk how anybody does not love some college basketball.

Re: Clemson has a basketball team??

Jan 5, 2018, 2:09 PM [ in reply to Clemson has a basketball team?? ]

And football is over. No one said you can’t support both.

I don't appreciate that, I have been a huge supporter of CBB

Jan 5, 2018, 9:24 AM

and our basketball team, ever since we broke into the top 25.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

+1 for BB post on BB bored.***

Jan 5, 2018, 10:39 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Jan 5, 2018, 10:46 AM

Quit being disrespectful

Jan 5, 2018, 10:46 AM

Quit being disrespectful

Replies: 9
| visibility 2,859
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic