Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Clemson > Bama (Point Party)
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1,504

Clemson > Bama (Point Party)

Oct 29, 2018, 1:02 PM

I feel dabo tells the team to go easy at the beginning of the year and tells them to go into championship mode after the middle of the season. Cause that's when It matters, we have been destroying teams the past 3 games and our offensive play calling 127x better we have outscored opponents 163 - 20 feels great! Bama they try hard every single game and have many significant injuries to their star players. Also they don't face talent we face simple as that sec is trash. I do give it to em they beat Texas a&m better than us but they didn't have the weather conditions we had. Their Defense also isn't top 10. Trevor will destroy them. We are the best team in College football. Best defense. Top 5 offense if not the best the past 3 games

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Clemson > Bama (Point Party)

Oct 29, 2018, 1:06 PM

Best offense Offense and Defense the month of October. ( 1st scoring offense 54.3 pts a game, 1st scoring defense allowing 6.7 point a game)

Oct 29, 2018, 4:25 PM

TU worked for me on every post but yours. No idea why. i tried several times.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 29, 2018, 4:00 PM

This is so dumb

Oct 29, 2018, 4:02 PM

Careful, coots like K2Arena will give you a thumbs down for talking down on Bama like that!

Oct 29, 2018, 4:23 PM

A bad proctologist would give you two thumbs up.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Lulz. You lost me at Dabo tells them to go easy..***

Oct 29, 2018, 4:28 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 29, 2018, 4:44 PM

There's absolutely ZERO chance that the coaches tell the players to go easy in any game. That's a ridiculous notion. The playcalling may not be as diverse early in the season, but that is for two reasons; we don't want to put too much on film for tougher opponents down the road and we want to master our bread and butter plays early in the year before expanding our offense.

I think it's perfectly reasonable to say that we are either #1 or #2 at this point. That doesn't mean I don't think we can beat Bama, but to say that we are head and shoulders the best team isn't being objective. We are definitely the most balanced team in the country and we have played a tougher schedule than Bama though, and over the past 3 games we have definitely looked like the best team.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 1,504
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic