Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Clemson fans the not so classy ones?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 30
| visibility 1

Clemson fans the not so classy ones?

Dec 11, 2016, 3:24 PM

I speak for myself and others who feel the same way as me... I have no problem with LJ winning the Heisman. Deshaun deserved it just as much but you can't deny the season Lamar had. That's my take on that.

Now the personal attacks of a 19 year old kid and his mother is absolutely ridiculous... You know, if an opposing fan base did the same to our QB and his mother you guys would have a fit! It would be so much talk of how un-classy they are... This fan base hasn't always been like this, these last couple seasons of success has really change the culture and I appreciate that. But this fan base has some sense of entitlement that I don't think we deserve until we win it all.... Cryed and complained when someone said they are against us (Fritz with an r), cry and complain about ESPN, cry and complain when a analyst or commentator gives their unbiased opinion. It's like when it doesn't go your way you throw a fit and I've been harping on that sense of entitlement all season long....

We just had an episode last week with Fritz and our fan base. Now this? You're proving to everyone who thinks this fan base as cry babies right....

I think we should be more worried about our next game than Lamar and his mother... Get a grip

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Clemson fans the not so classy ones?

Dec 11, 2016, 3:29 PM

I'm with you man, 100%! I hope we are in the majority.

What would Dabo think of these low class posts on here?

I love and will always love my Tigers!

Dabo (and the Clemson football team) are in no way responsible for comments from fans.

Dec 11, 2016, 3:36 PM

Would you question what Saban thinks about the plethora of ignorant Bama fans? Or what Saban thinks about the bandwagon coots who root for Bama midway through every train wreck of a season that they experience? There are ignorant fans among every fan base and often they are the loudest. That's life. And normally the only people who point it out repeatedly are fans from opposing teams. I'm not convinced you are nothing more than a disgruntled coot who has nothing more to do than worry about those Tigers.

Dec 11, 2016, 3:30 PM

I'm not going to get into this fan vs supporter thing but you are exactly right. Clemson has a lot of fans that they don't deserve!

Official FGF coot poser thread ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^***

Dec 11, 2016, 3:31 PM

Re: Official FGF coot poser thread ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^***

Dec 11, 2016, 3:33 PM

Here's one...

Yep, you are one. Total coot. ^^^***

Dec 11, 2016, 4:57 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

his nonsensical speech has nothing to do with clemson

Dec 11, 2016, 3:36 PM

fans, fans from other places are saying the same thing.

You are acting like we are specifically targeting him unfairly because we are upset about the outcome. His speech stands on its own.

Re: his nonsensical speech has nothing to do with clemson

Dec 11, 2016, 3:47 PM

No comment on te speech till I get a translation. couldnt understand a word he said

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

LOL***

Dec 11, 2016, 5:42 PM

Re: his nonsensical speech has nothing to do with clemson

Dec 11, 2016, 11:06 PM [ in reply to his nonsensical speech has nothing to do with clemson ]

And fans act like jerks at other tailgates too, but Clemson has a reputation for being a classy family atmosphere to tailgate which I'm proud of and find refreshing. I'm a Clemson tiger and can't control what other fan bases do, but just because "other fan bases do it" doesn't mean we should adopt it. I thought we prided ourselves on being unique and classy. Can't claim that while viciously attacking a young man and his mom. We need to be better than that. Dabo and D4W are pure class, our fan base should be too.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

it's just a few people on here man...

Dec 11, 2016, 3:38 PM

who make those kind of comments all the time anyway. Most of the Clemson fanbase is not acting like this so don't paint a broad stroke

Dec 11, 2016, 3:39 PM

I agree, although it's not a majority. We do have our share of cry babies, and those are the ones making the rest of us look bad.

Whenever adversity comes or something doesn't go our way, they're usually the ones who come out in full force.

Dec 11, 2016, 3:39 PM

I'm with you...sad what some of our fan base has become.

If you speak for yourself ...

Dec 11, 2016, 3:40 PM

Then you cannot speak for others .

They make memes out of fails that hard .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Re: If you speak for yourself ...

Dec 11, 2016, 4:12 PM

Well I clearly said I speak for myself and others that feel the same as I do, and as you read the thread you can see there are a few others that feel the same as I. So... there ya go.

yes. There is clearly more than one pathetic coot fan on TNet. ***

Dec 11, 2016, 4:59 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Says the guy with the 62% pulse***

Dec 11, 2016, 6:31 PM [ in reply to Re: If you speak for yourself ... ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Re: Says the guy with the 62% pulse***

Dec 11, 2016, 6:42 PM

Hey it's better than mine

Has to be those uncouth non-alums doing

Dec 11, 2016, 3:43 PM

the talking about LJ and his mom.....one more reason for a non alum version of Tigernet ASAP!

Dec 11, 2016, 3:48 PM

You can tell all the dumba$$ coot driveby's. they make a stupid post then never return.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thank the Lord we have coots on here telling us how to be classier fans. **

Dec 11, 2016, 3:58 PM

Re: and dawgs too

Dec 11, 2016, 4:07 PM

dont forgdt those class acts

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Reminds me when I was in Tiger Band back in 05

Dec 11, 2016, 6:33 PM [ in reply to Thank the Lord we have coots on here telling us how to be classier fans. ** ]

and was spit on by a coot when we were walking into the stadium. Classy bunch, those coots.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Re: Reminds me when I was in Tiger Band back in 05

Dec 11, 2016, 11:10 PM

Coots acting like jerks doesn't hurt the Clemson image. But Clemson fans acting like jerks does. And yes I think bashing a kid and his mom is not acting to the level of Class that Dabo, DW4, and a majority of Clemson fans strive for. Sure we could be classless tailgate scene but we're not. Same thing applies to message boards.

Quit Defending His Mom Cause You Liked Her Hooker Boots***

Dec 11, 2016, 5:49 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Don't know what the last post was about..but...

Dec 11, 2016, 11:58 PM

I agree with the OP. The kid earned it, Clemson Nation loves Deshaun so naturally we wanted Him to get it. However, there is line that should not be crossed, and some have crossed it. Dabo held the team at half-time during OK game to talk to the entire team about what? CLASS. Take a note from The head coach, congratulate the winner, and move on. Clemson is still in the Playoff's right?

My Take

Attacking him and his mother are in very poor taste

Dec 12, 2016, 12:11 AM

I am doubtful these people are Alumus. It appears as though the recent success at Clemson has brought out an element that prior to this had been in their trailer park being quiet, now suddenly blabbing all over social media and feeling entitled to attack anyone that doesn't share the love for the University. It lacks of Sportsmanship and is without any class.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

A hit dog will holler

Dec 12, 2016, 12:29 AM

What kills me is people who are quick to condemn what they think is someone painting a broad stroke...but wont condwmn the classless idiots who make insulting comments on Lamar and his mother. I agree 1000 percent on this post. What is sad if we were to meet half of the trailer trash that is making these stupid comments...they would not bust a grape in a food fight.

It's an anonymous internet board. ### do you expect?

Dec 12, 2016, 1:36 AM

I personally don't post anything I wouldn't say to someone's face, but I also have a set. This message board is my only experience at posting but i learned that there are allot of cowards hiding behind keyboards on the internet. They can claim Clemson but who knows? Ironic that it's called social when the behavior is not. If you wanted this board to really be a cordial environment then make people use their real names. Everyone wants to know who dsp is anyway.

Now, the real live face to face Clemson fans are the best, and that's known across the country. They are classy, welcoming, and have plenty of good food.

Dec 12, 2016, 11:32 AM

Why would you post this in the first place? This accomplishes nothing, it's an open invitation to the goobers you are complaining about. Maybe I just answered my ?. GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!

Replies: 30
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic