Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Clemson athletes, past and present…
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 1,132

Clemson athletes, past and present…

Nov 26, 2020, 3:47 PM

It truly breaks my heart to see Clemson athletes, past and present, being used and manipulated by lies and propaganda and supporting movements that are pure fantasy and myths!

It also saddens me to see Clemson graduates posting on this board and proudly proclaiming themselves as progressives. Progressivism in America is 100% lies and propaganda being propagated by people that hate America, capitalism, democracy, and our constitution.

But I have hope for the future of Clemson in these times of fear & ignorance as long as Clemson has coaches like Dabo Swinney, professors like C. Bradley Thompson, and programs like the “Clemson Institute for the Study of Capitalism”.

This man makes be proud to be a Clemson alum.

Trigger warning: Only click these links if you want the real American truth!

https://youtu.be/_-VPeg2VbT8

https://youtu.be/neetTIeamcs

I wish this program existed when I was at Clemson back in the 80s. Very proud of this program!!! Lot of great speakers & presentations if you scroll through this!

https://www.clemson.edu/centers-institutes/capitalism/news/index.html

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Is there anyone on here that has a friend

Nov 26, 2020, 6:28 PM

Or family member that has participated in the Clemson Institute for the study of capitalism?

It looks like an amazing program and I have a few questions if anyone knows someone with first-hand knowledge or experience. Please t-mail me if so!

Thanks!

Re: Clemson athletes, past and present…

Nov 27, 2020, 9:30 AM

Lowcountry,

I call myself a progressive because I believe in progress - and that we can make America a better and more fair society going forward. I think you will find - if you will even TRY to talk with some of us that we each have a slightly different description of what we mean when we say progressive.

You said this: "Progressivism in America is 100% lies and propaganda being propagated by people that hate America, capitalism, democracy, and our constitution."

I can assure you that this description is blatantly false and only serves to indicate that you have no interest in understanding what progressives are for and how that fits in fine with American patriotism. If you refuse to speak with other Americans about their perspectives about their country, perhaps it is YOU that misunderstands America, democracy and OUR constitution.

Replies: 2
| visibility 1,132
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic