Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Clemson Tigers are everywhere
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 32
| visibility 1

Clemson Tigers are everywhere

Feb 16, 2017, 9:34 PM

I was in Tombstone, Arizona last weekend and ran into three Tiger fans. The weekend before that I was at the Grand Canyon and saw five or six Tiger fans there. What are some places that you guys are running into Tiger fans?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Go Tigers........Fight Big Cat

Re: Clemson Tigers are everywhere

Feb 16, 2017, 9:36 PM

I've seen a couple in Greenville. South Carolina that is.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 16, 2017, 9:38 PM

I saw some in Tampa Bay.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've seen some just about everywhere I've ever been for

Feb 16, 2017, 9:45 PM

awhile.

The good thing about Clemson fans is they're easy to spot 'cause they're always wearing orange.

Feb 16, 2017, 10:05 PM

I was in Narok Kenya (in Masai land) about 2 hours west of Nairobi six days after winning the "Natty" and there was a young lady in a cafe (of sorts) that was wearing her Clemson jersey. A week later I visited the Rift Valley Academy wearing my Clemson hat and was introduced to the Headmaster who was a diehard Ohio State fan. He almost walked away (Ha!)...but then he told me that their new Food Services Director was a huuuge Clemson fan from the Upstate who owned a couple of restaurants stateside in South Carolina. They also absolutely raved about the job she was doing for the meal service for the school.

Feb 16, 2017, 10:21 PM

Saratoga,Ny.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Feb 16, 2017, 10:25 PM

Monroe, LA. Unfortunately ran into a USC fan at Texas Motor Speedway last year wearing my Clemson shirt. However, he was actually pretty cool and very complimentary of Clemson.

Feb 16, 2017, 10:26 PM

Paris, but he was with me. Does that count?

Feb 16, 2017, 10:49 PM

There is one guy who services the grocery stores in this area for Coca-Cola. We talk every time he sees me.

His parents live just a couple miles from mine near Anderson. Small world!

Brian Dawkins' uncle works in landscaping

Feb 16, 2017, 10:51 PM

At the North Rim lodge. At least he did in 2013 when I was there.

Last summer, in NYC, I was walking down a street in Little Italy, and a guy came running out of a shop I was passing to shake my hand. He was the shop owner and a Clemson grad.

And one of the biggest Clemson fans I know lives in Cincinnati.

Re: Brian Dawkins' uncle works in landscaping

Feb 16, 2017, 11:09 PM

The day after the national championship this year I had my Clemson flags flying on my truck at work in Crossett, Arkansas. I was sitting there checking emails on my phone when a truck driver knocked on my windows. I looked up and he had a Clemson shirt on and said he lived in SC and loved Clemson. One of the oddest and most coincidental meetings I have had with a Clemson fan. The timing couldn't have been better.

my dad once met other Clemson people in New Zealand***

Feb 16, 2017, 11:13 PM

Feb 16, 2017, 11:32 PM

While is was over in London for the Olympics in 2012 met some fans over there

about 8 houses down salem va***

Feb 16, 2017, 11:33 PM

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 16, 2017, 11:39 PM

Saw a lot at Disney world last spring

Feb 16, 2017, 11:48 PM

Last summer, while standing in line to enter the Colisseum in Rome, Italy, we saw a guy with a Tiger Paw hat. Couldn't get close enough to chat but waved.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 17, 2017, 2:27 AM

I've posted about this before but here in Northern California the Tigers are very popular. In fact just yesterday, I was doing some stuff in the front yard - had on a Clemson sweatshirt - and a biker riding by yelled out "Go Tigers!!". Warms my heart after so many years of people asking..."Clemson...is that in North Carolina or South Carolina?"....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ran into a few at a go go bar in Pyongyang

Feb 17, 2017, 2:35 AM

It hosts the local tiger fan viewing parties. Wild times.

Hardee's in Liberty. A bunch of'em!***

Feb 17, 2017, 2:38 AM

Feb 17, 2017, 5:45 AM

When I lived in Hawaii, went to Costco one day and a small truck passed by with the Hawaiian license plate ALL-IN. I asked the lady (local Hawaiian) driving it about the plate, she said her SON was a huge Clemson fan.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 17, 2017, 7:21 AM

Saw a bunch last weekend in the Bahamas. Was like being at a game. All I heard was "GO TIGERS!" it was nice.. Hahaha!
GO TIGERS!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Flew to Amsterdam on Tuesday

Feb 17, 2017, 7:29 AM

From Atlanta. Guy on flight was wearing Clemson polo. Saw him as he was leaving plane. Caught up later near baggage claim and gave him a "Go Tigers!" Got a big grin from him and a return go tigers.

There was even one in my bathroom this morning***

Feb 17, 2017, 8:21 AM

I saw a few in Clemson, SC***

Feb 17, 2017, 8:36 AM

Denver and Breckenridge, Colorado***

Feb 17, 2017, 8:40 AM

There sure are a buttload of us

Feb 17, 2017, 8:44 AM

here in Seneca.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Plane to Germany***

Feb 17, 2017, 8:44 AM

Feb 17, 2017, 9:36 AM

Yesterday, in a gym in Barre, Vermont.. a stranger opened the conversation with "Clemson"..."they don't have much of a football team do they" ( and I looked at him with some amused skepticism and added "no they don't, do they") ...He went on to sharing that he watched a lot of collage and pro sports and that game was possibly "the.. best.. game..I ..have.. Ever.. seen". Of course there was then the usual question , How does someone get from Clemson, South Carolina to Barre, Vt? We didn't have time for an answer..I have a feeling though that there will be other opportunities . Go Tigers.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Venice, Italy

Feb 17, 2017, 9:43 AM

st marks square a few years back. I was wearing a clemson hat and a couple came up to me. the husband went to Furman - Wife - Clemson. They were living in Italy.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Orange, France while touring the Roman Theater...***

Feb 17, 2017, 9:52 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 17, 2017, 11:53 AM

my house is full of them!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Every morning - the mirror. Some old guy can't stop grinning***

Feb 17, 2017, 1:00 PM

Feb 17, 2017, 1:49 PM

I see them every where...

When I deploy I run into fellow Tiger fans in the middle east. I've ran into them in Italy when I was stationed in Germany..We are world wide!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

Replies: 32
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic