Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Clemson Student Defends Dabo from Alt-Left Professor
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

Clemson Student Defends Dabo from Alt-Left Professor

Sep 15, 2016, 9:07 PM

I urge all Clemson football fans to read Clemson student Mitchell Gunter's intellectual take-down of Clemson "Professor" Chenjerai Kumanyika. Kumanyika's letter criticizing Dabo is one of the most infantile things I've ever read.

Mitchell Gunter's response can be read here: http://thetigertownobserver.com/we-wont-take-your-class-an-open-letter-to-chenjerai-kumanyika-mitchell-gunter/

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Clemson Student Defends Dabo from Alt-Left Professor

Sep 15, 2016, 9:16 PM

I read it. Didn't think it much of a takedown. Biggest takeaway was that he has a professor rating of 1.8 out of 5 because people think he is mean and grades unnecessarily hard. However, there are a few good nuggets in there and I would urge others to read because this professor does like to stir things up.

Also, the author shares his own photo here:

https://m.facebook.com/GunterCUSG/photos/a.1004941289534542.1073741828.1001421929886478/1209413975753938/?type=3&theater

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That, plus condescending attitude, cutting off student

Sep 15, 2016, 11:09 PM

discussion, interrupting in the middle of sentences, not returning correspondence. Other than that, you had it about right.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 15, 2016, 10:14 PM

Does that fool professor have tenur? Clemson Administration needs to review is employment standing. Descive, angry, racist who should in no way be teaching kids in college. Hope everyone knows not to attend this wackos class

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

Kumanyika is human garbage. He's an embarrassment to Clemson.

Sep 15, 2016, 10:15 PM

The Clemson Fund won't be getting a penny from me until he's gone.

(I know they don't care)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Sep 15, 2016, 11:40 PM

I do not understand why he has a job. His ratings are terrible. The HR policy states Discourteous treatment of or failure to maintain satisfactory working relations with others, including visitors, students, faculty or staff

Oral Reprimand to Termination

Certainly using social media to bash a coworker breaks a couple of policies in addition to his being a terrible professor. I have sent a letter to the Dean and President requesting a review as my tax dollars pay his $65,000 salary for sucking at his job. I work for a state university and posting on social media anything that reflects poorly on the university is grounds for termination.

Can you imagine...

Sep 16, 2016, 7:14 AM

the uproar if he were to be terminated? He has virtually guaranteed his continued employment by his statements, as they freeze any action for fear of the dreaded "racism" card being played.

I need stock in the company that produces these cards!!

Go Tigers!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Can you imagine...

Sep 16, 2016, 8:43 AM

Exactly. He has no academic credentials, so he will get tenure by organizing protests and writing op-eds on racism at Clemson.

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic