Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Clemson Fans in Orlando!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

Clemson Fans in Orlando!

Dec 19, 2013, 10:56 PM

So I posted on this earlier today, but I am going to be at a family wedding in Orlando the week of the Orange Bowl. The issue is that I live in Pennslyvania and really would like to go to the game, but my rental car will be tied up with my wife and 3 kids. The wedding I am at is all Notre Dame grads, so I would like to not be there to watch the game with people who cheer a team that has really accomplished nothing since the forward pass was introduced into the game.

Does anybody on here live in/near Orlando and is planning on going to the game and return that night?

Anybody driving through Orlando?

I am up for paying for gas or whatever.

If not, does anybody know of any Clemson Bars or Viewing Events that take place near Orlando?

Help a brother out!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wait, I will buy your ticket!

Dec 19, 2013, 11:00 PM

If you live in Orlando and want to go to the game. All I need is a ride to and back in time to be back and ready to go to a Wedding that next day!

Dangerous move to tick off my wife, yes, but come on, it is worth it!

Re: Clemson Fans in Orlando!

Dec 19, 2013, 11:02 PM

The Orlando Clemson watches the in the Winter Park Ale House - it's at the corner of Lee Rd and Orlando Ave. it's a great crowd.

Me and my gf at actually going to Disney world

Dec 19, 2013, 11:07 PM

From the 2nd through the 7th and have contemplated on going to the game but we aren't 100% sure yet. But idk how my gf would to me telling her we are giving some guy I meet on tigernet a ride to the game lol

Re: Me and my gf at actually going to Disney world

Dec 19, 2013, 11:09 PM

It's not a bad drive. You hop on the turnpike & it's about 3 to 3 1/2 hours based on heavy your foot is.

Re: Me and my gf at actually going to Disney world

Dec 19, 2013, 11:14 PM [ in reply to Me and my gf at actually going to Disney world ]

I am from Charleston orginally, so it isn't like I am some weird Yankee!

It's easy to do, just tell her that there is a special bond between Clemson people!

I am staying in a gated house community right outside disney, near Lake Buena Vista I believe.

Yeah well she graduated from clemson

Dec 20, 2013, 12:05 AM

2yrs ago so she knows all about the clemson bond. Ill tmail you when we find out if we are going to the game or not

LOL!! Whatever you do.....

Dec 19, 2013, 11:09 PM

don't tell the ND fans they've done nothing "since the forward pass was introduced to the game".....you'll never hear the end!!.:~)

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Clemson Fans in Orlando!

Dec 20, 2013, 11:27 AM

There is a chance I'm flying into and staying in Orlando with my son and we'll drive back after the game and catch an early morning flight back home. If that happens, we can definitely connect.

I actually have two extra lower level game tickets also.

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic