Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Clemson Family - need a real estate agent - who we know ?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 25
| visibility 1

Clemson Family - need a real estate agent - who we know ?

May 14, 2018, 8:59 PM

Looking in 2 areas

Downtown Greenville

Clemson

HAS to be people (I'm figuring it needs to be (2) different people for the 2 areas) that are COMPLETELY immersed in the 2 areas . . . . not just MLS scourers - my wife & I can do that.

Looking to buy in the next 2 to 3 months.

As LBB would say - so what say you ? ? ?

Tia ahead of time

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Re: Clemson Family - need a real estate agent - who we know ?

May 14, 2018, 9:05 PM

His name is SPUD . If you buy a house from him he takes you on a complimentary bass fishing excursion.

You're welcome .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Thanks for the endorsement Partner. I will do my

May 14, 2018, 9:10 PM

Best if he calls.....

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

...and I just happen to live right in the middle of those

May 14, 2018, 9:12 PM

two areas....

How you have time to real estate, Spud, with all that fishin***

May 14, 2018, 9:12 PM [ in reply to Thanks for the endorsement Partner. I will do my ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

I use to fish tournaments, but that was just too much of a

May 14, 2018, 9:21 PM

commitment. For example,we had to fish a tournament every month.Now, if you, for example, called me on Friday and said,"Hey Spud, we just sold our house in Columbia and are coming to Greenville tomorrow to start looking around". Well, I needed to cancel on my fishing partner. Now, I fish mostly during the week. However, a couple of times a year, I will have my boat loaded and be headed to the lake, when I get one of those good calls. They say," Hey Spud, we just got a contract on our house and we need to be out in 30 days". Well sir, that is when Ole Spud makes the quickes Uturn you ever saw, unhitches the boat, changes clothes and goes to work. The best thing about my business is that I can go fishing any time I want. But the worst thing is that I can go fishing any time I want. You better know when you can and when you can't!!

May 14, 2018, 9:08 PM

Russ at Clemson Remax is a Clemson grad. Great guy. His dad a Clemson man is in the office also.

Looking them up now - thanks !***

May 14, 2018, 9:13 PM

I have heard great things about Tom Winkopp.

May 14, 2018, 9:20 PM

He is very popular on TigerNet. ;)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Lance and/or Becky Easton

May 14, 2018, 9:22 PM

Great people!

May 14, 2018, 9:29 PM

It’s really not that hard just get your wife to find a few Houses you’re interested in.
Call the listing agent on one of them , tell them you also want to see these other houses.
If that agent lines it up and you have a full day with him/her you will know if they are what you are looking for

May 14, 2018, 9:39 PM

I'm the LAST person to give advice on picking realtors. The last one I hired turned out to be a serial killer. Still gives me the shivers.

May 14, 2018, 10:06 PM

....good lord....that ain't good.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 14, 2018, 10:09 PM [ in reply to Re: Clemson Family - need a real estate agent - who we know ? ]

Man it’s story time after that comment..

May 14, 2018, 10:22 PM

That dude from Spartanburg who shot those motorcycle shop people in Chesnee and had that girl chained up in that storage unit - Todd Kohlhepp. He was my realtor and helped me sell my house in Boiling Springs so I could move to Simpsonville (The Hub) a few months before he snapped the last time before getting caught.
I swear you would've never known he was a psychopath. He was charming, crazy, funny - the kind of guy in college if you dared him to set a dumpster on fire, he would. He told me crazy stories of scaring hunters on that land that he chained up that girl and buried those other three victims.
He asked if I ever wanted to grab a beer with him to let him know as I shook his hand across my kitchen table after I hired him. My young kids were there with me.
Chills just thinking about it.

Idont think I've met a serial killer and if I never do

May 15, 2018, 7:14 AM

It will be just dandy with me. But what if you were with him and he accidentally let it slip that he was a killer what would you do? You can't run your kids are right there . You would be forced to kick some serial killer butt!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 14, 2018, 10:10 PM [ in reply to Re: Clemson Family - need a real estate agent - who we know ? ]

He didn’t want to take you down any long dirt roads ?

May 14, 2018, 10:13 PM

Does he get to keep the fish Spud ?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 14, 2018, 10:26 PM [ in reply to Re: Clemson Family - need a real estate agent - who we know ? ]

Now that you mention it, he did say if I ever wanted to go shooting on his land, just say the word. Holy shmoly... ties my stomach in a knot.

That's messed up...***

May 14, 2018, 10:36 PM [ in reply to Re: Clemson Family - need a real estate agent - who we know ? ]

Re: Clemson Family - need a real estate agent - who we know ?***

May 14, 2018, 10:31 PM

Re: Clemson Family - need a real estate agent - who we know ?***

May 14, 2018, 10:32 PM

Live in Clemson and wife is RE agent. Let me know and she will be glad to help.

May 14, 2018, 10:59 PM

I live in Easley and work both Clemson and Greenville, so I would be more than happy to help you. I grew up in Clemson and know both areas quite well. Would love to help you out.

Rhonda Duncan - rhonda@irghomesearch.com
The Showcase Group @ Impact Realty

Best Realtor in the Clemson Area

May 15, 2018, 6:54 AM

Contact Susan Mangubat at (864) 633-0863 or susan@homesbysusan.com. Susan is a dedicated realtor that will work with you and your wife and select the right homes to view for your needs.

May 15, 2018, 7:17 AM

Virginia Hayes and Jacob Mann do a great job in downtown Greenville area.

Tim Keagy

May 15, 2018, 10:51 AM

Best in Greenville. Worked with real estate agents for 16 years - he is the best and most professional I've met.

For relaxing times, make it Suntory time

Replies: 25
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic