Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
offensive questions...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 753

offensive questions...

Oct 7, 2015, 9:16 AM

I could be way off on this and correct me if I am but I think we are fine...yes we are missing Williams more than we thought but the running game has been a pleasant suprised for sure...I think after last year people are making us go under neath and run more...the Louisville game is an example I'm pretty sure they ran 3 deep most of the game, and we missed some underneath opportunities which made the game closer....ND was a direct result of the conditions I believe. I think we will see the passing results now with people having to respect the running game we just need someone outside to step up now.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not meaning to call him out, but I just expected more

Oct 7, 2015, 9:28 AM

from Peake this season with him being the veteran in the receiving corps. Not a knock on him. Some lead , some follow. Such is life.

Clemson FB's Social Media guys put out some clips yest

Oct 7, 2015, 10:13 AM

showing Charone making some pretty incredible catches/adjustments on the ball...I think(and this may be wishful thinking)that the criticism from this week has really lit a fire under him and he has his breakout game this weekend...fingers crossed

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Clemson FB's Social Media guys put out some clips yest

Oct 7, 2015, 12:35 PM

I hope you are right....we all know he has the capability and if I were him and was thinking about the nfl It's time to fight for every catch he can bc his stock is dropping I don't care how fast you are, you have to be able to fight for balls and high point passes in the nfl against physical corners

Replies: 3
| visibility 753
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic