Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Clemson Defensive Injuries
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

Clemson Defensive Injuries

Nov 5, 2017, 12:54 PM

All year I've felt like we've really been hurting without Marcus Edmond and yesterday I especially felt that way, I know he's practicing and is wanting to play so I hope we can get him back. Secondly I hope we have a two handed Tanner Muse back as well. With the speed needed on the top end with how QB's are hitting WIDE open receivers deep on us or at least having open targets deep on us, will the speed of Ray-Ray be here to.... Stay-Stay as a DB?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Clemson Defensive Injuries

Nov 5, 2017, 12:55 PM

its a broken bone for Muse. You think he will have use of the hand after a couple weeks? Really?

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 5, 2017, 12:59 PM

So because he has a broken bone I can't hope to have him healed up and ready to go soon? Interesting.

I think he broke the bone in either the Syracuse

Nov 5, 2017, 1:08 PM

or Ga Tech game. If so, it would seem he will be in some sort of limiting protection for the hand until beyond the SCAR game.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wallace played well at safety, so did Simmons. Muse has

Nov 5, 2017, 1:01 PM

struggled in coverage, but he plays the run well. Of course, not as good with only one hand.

We definitely need Edmonds and Fields back.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Wallace played well at safety, so did Simmons. Muse has

Nov 5, 2017, 1:05 PM

Yes the absence of their presence was surely missed as he went I believe 15/15 all over the field to start.. K'von I believe did excellent and once he's a little older next year I think he will be primed to make a much larger impact than he has this year. I miss Muse being a head hunter out there but the club makes me feel as if he's gonna be only so effective. But at least he's used to practicing with gloves so it's not too different haha.

Simmons is improving, but he was Toasted a few times yesterday

Nov 5, 2017, 1:12 PM

And generally out of position many times yesterday. To be fair, the entire secondary was abysmal for most of the game.

Nov 5, 2017, 1:13 PM

Wallace and Simmons should start at safety. Muse is a liability and has been all year

Re: ^^^^This***

Nov 5, 2017, 2:37 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic