Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Clemson & SCar programs are simply not comparable
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 43
| visibility 1

Clemson & SCar programs are simply not comparable

Jun 7, 2018, 8:34 PM

in terms of accomplishments, never have been and never will be. The series record speaks for itself, but in case that's not enough..

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

But....but....but....

Jun 7, 2018, 8:48 PM

they can always fall back on SEC teams with better records.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Coat Tail Riders!!!!!

Jun 7, 2018, 8:50 PM

nm

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: But....but....but....

Jun 7, 2018, 9:10 PM [ in reply to But....but....but.... ]

Heck Usuck doesn’t want the subject discussed, but their ACC record in football against the original members, with maybe NCST as an exception is laughable! They can crow SEC “sorry excuse Conference” all they want, but their fans know quite plainly that Clemson is well beyond them in status, name recognition and overall accomplishments despite Holtz and Spurrier, both of whom ultimately failed at what they hoped to achieve for the program.

Go Tigers!

Re: But....but....but....

Jun 7, 2018, 10:53 PM

You aren’t being nice and that might hurt the resident lamecocks feelings. Besides once you combine their championships with Bama they have more than us.

Some nameless Tnetters might quibble

Jun 7, 2018, 9:06 PM

Didn't you just compare the programs accomplishments? That would make them comparable.

comparable

adjective

1. capable of being compared; having features in common with something else to permit or suggest comparison

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and doggone it, people like me.

Re: Some nameless Tnetters might quibble

Jun 7, 2018, 9:09 PM

A more apt statement would be that both programs are comparable, the coots just suck.

Some words have more than one definition

Jun 7, 2018, 9:13 PM [ in reply to Some nameless Tnetters might quibble ]

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Clemson & SCar programs are simply not comparable

Jun 7, 2018, 9:11 PM

Its glorious.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 7, 2018, 9:28 PM

glo·ri·ous
??lôr??s/Submit
adjective
having, worthy of, or bringing fame or admiration.
"the most glorious victory of all time"
synonyms: illustrious, celebrated, famous, acclaimed, distinguished, honored; More
having a striking beauty or splendor that evokes feelings of delighted admiration.
"a glorious autumn day"
synonyms: wonderful, marvelous, magnificent, superb, sublime, spectacular, lovely, fine, delightful; More

:) :) :) Is when we play the coots!!!!

Message was edited by: allorangeallthetime52®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And that box should have a 2 in it

Jun 7, 2018, 9:25 PM

making it a complete sweep.

Absolutely. CJ and DW4 both got robbed***

Jun 7, 2018, 9:33 PM

Jun 7, 2018, 9:30 PM

if the truth had any weight,we too would have a heisman winner.there's no way that Deshaun Watson wasn't the best college football player in 2016.just to throw a little salt,you might also want to compare both the pro and personal achievements of DW4 and george rogers.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Liked George but when he didn’t score on us in 4 yrs AND lost

Jun 7, 2018, 9:49 PM

in his last year at DV, i felt another player should have won Heisman.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Liked George but when he didn’t score on us in 4 yrs AND lost

Jun 7, 2018, 10:54 PM

Why? Because Clemson is the “Mecca” of college sports and you have to get through clemson to win anything? Give me a break.

Jun 8, 2018, 5:02 AM

This is true.

^ Why hate on Heisman George?

Jun 8, 2018, 8:04 AM [ in reply to Re: Liked George but when he didn’t score on us in 4 yrs AND lost ]

Imho he was NOT the best candidate to Win the honor that year.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 8, 2018, 2:57 PM [ in reply to Re: Liked George but when he didn’t score on us in 4 yrs AND lost ]

Little boy, get over it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 8, 2018, 7:39 PM [ in reply to Re: Liked George but when he didn’t score on us in 4 yrs AND lost ]

I easily see your displeasure in your statement bc you coots missed out on the only few opportunities that you had with our misfortune of firing our HC and hiring Dabo that had never been a HC or a coordinator on either side of the FB that led to our the dandy dozen recruiting year and a few years after. But don't ever forget how happy and the celebration of coot nation bc y'all believed that Dabo as Clemson's HC would further push Tiger FB to the point of forever bottom dwellers. Coot Nation was so wrong about Dabo and his abilities to guide (CEO if you will) to the heights never seen or heard of by a HC that had never been a HC or a coordinator ever in college FB. I could recite everything that Dabo has accomplished during his short 10 year as Clemson's head FB coach, but everyone in college FB knows the overwhelming success that he has had at Clemson...

But now that it's back to the usual of the past history between Clemson and the game coots at either venue, in cootlumbia or Tiger town, y'all get your AS$ES kicked with no relief in sight. Things between our two program are back to the way that it's actually always been except for Clemson is better than we have ever been in our entire FB History, even passing Danny Ford's success at Clemson, and Dabo has done it with a squeaky clean resume. We come to cootlumbia and leave with the win, or y'all come to Clemson's Death Valley and leave dead with a loss. As I've said, everything in the world of college sports in SC is finally back to the way it should be but better for the Tigers. Gooooo Tigerssss, beating the coots isn't even fun anymore bc it has become a nasty habit like smoking, and I personally wish there was a chantix that could get rid of a FB program that hurts and drags an elite FB team SOS down!!!! There is your break or the truth you fail to see, hopefully that works for you!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 8, 2018, 8:28 PM

K. ????

Jun 8, 2018, 8:30 PM

Dude you should actually believe that and try to convince people of it. It only makes y'all look better when we always whoop that @$$

I'd use this next time I argue with a Coot, BUT...

Jun 7, 2018, 9:55 PM

they couldn't read it. Any chance we can 3-D print that graphic so the boxes pop up and make noise, and they can scratch and sniff and play with them?

Jun 7, 2018, 10:03 PM

But they are an elite baseball program, not to mention wimmings accomplishments. And they are recruiting “lights out” in football.

My thing is their constant reminder of their “5 peat.” Still today as if it were on going. They had a couple wins that were handed to them to the tune of multiple turnovers. Our wins ( with the exception of one) was complete freaking blowouts.

sure they are comparable...

Jun 7, 2018, 10:18 PM

I compare Clemson to a shining city on a hill.

I compare U of South Carolina to a dumpster.

(my apologies to all the dumpsters out there)

Oh, you meant comparable with *each other*? Yeah, that ain’t happening.

Jun 7, 2018, 10:52 PM

They were right. The obsession IS real. It must be nice being in your head thinking about me all day.

Jun 7, 2018, 11:00 PM

#### how can we get SCar out of our heads... the baseball series not close (and yes I’m talking head to head), basketball are we on a winning streak?,do you watch soccer not sure who won that (talking men’s of course), football has Jakey Poo crossed the 50 yard line yet? Granted all 37 NCAA women’s basketball fans did see you beat us. Unfortunately all 37 of those fans are from UConn and forgot about our game after the complete whooping they put on you. But hey, I do worry we won’t catch your bass fishing or equestrian team so I’m a little worried there.

Jun 8, 2018, 8:30 PM

You are retarded. We consistently sell out and pack the arena. Stop being an arrogant sexist.

Jun 8, 2018, 8:30 PM [ in reply to Re: Clemson & SCar programs are simply not comparable ]

You are retarded. We consistently sell out and pack the arena. Stop being an arrogant sexist.

Re: You're back...

Jun 8, 2018, 12:24 AM [ in reply to Re: Clemson & SCar programs are simply not comparable ]

In our heads all day. lol. Seems to be the opposite to me

You’re not in our heads, you’re on...

Jun 8, 2018, 1:31 AM [ in reply to Re: Clemson & SCar programs are simply not comparable ]

...our boards
Coot tears delight us

Cricket Chirp Temperature Formula:
Number of Chirps per 14 seconds + 40 = Approximate Temperature

Says the coot on a Clemson message board.

Jun 8, 2018, 6:02 AM [ in reply to Re: Clemson & SCar programs are simply not comparable ]

People like you are why Spurrier had to tear down your beat Clemson signs all over the locker room. A win over us is like winning the Super Bowl for your fanbase. You guys know you’re not going to win anything major. But it’s like the OP said. The two programs are not comparable. The only reason why you guys get any attention from us is because you’re an instate school with a severe inferiority complex that obsesses over us. Your players, fans, and media mouthpieces are obsessed with wanting to “beat Clemson.” Win championships? Give me a break. In nearly four decades I’ve never seen it. Now you’re going to win one with a coach who failed at Florida? You want to accomplish what we have on the football field but you can’t. I’m glad your current staff is “determined” though. According to you that should insure you a national championship in football. ??????????

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dang! You just crushed every coots dream right there!

Jun 8, 2018, 9:11 AM

Now if only they would shut up...

Re: Dang! You just crushed every coots dream right there!

Jun 8, 2018, 8:18 PM

Smack, when the truth can't shut someone up, I'm afraid that nothing can or will, so let them yap bc it's just empty noise, and that's all that it is, useless noise!!!

Jun 8, 2018, 8:12 AM [ in reply to Re: Clemson & SCar programs are simply not comparable ]

Like your obsession with hanging on our board posting like a blithering idiot...And if you're going to stick around please please please change your profile pic so I can stop throwing up in my mouth every time I see that girl!

If I were a gamecock fan...

Jun 8, 2018, 9:08 AM [ in reply to Re: Clemson & SCar programs are simply not comparable ]

I would probably want to surround myself with winners as well! Get a little feeling of what its like to be a champion in football. Not every schools fan base get to enjoy our accomplishments you know... So I dont blame them.

Didn't you idiots make this?

Jun 8, 2018, 2:45 PM [ in reply to Re: Clemson & SCar programs are simply not comparable ]

https://www.tigernet.com/servlet/JiveServlet/download/1-1804729-23587794-202766/F7AF2D2E-A7B8-400B-B39F-A067449A3AB8.jpeg

Clemson

We've won as many bowl games

Jun 8, 2018, 12:47 AM

as they've been to.

Also, Trevor Lawerence will win 2 Heishman's....that'll should move us up to top 15.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: We've won as many bowl games

Jun 8, 2018, 5:53 AM

You need to raise your expectations... I laugh at TLaw only winning 2. He wins 3 lol!

Jun 8, 2018, 5:00 AM

????????

Jun 8, 2018, 5:00 AM

????????

In other breaking news....Water is Wet.

Jun 8, 2018, 7:22 AM

The ONLY people who've ever failed to grasp that reality are South Carolina fans.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

a couple of their categories, they're generously in the 40's

Jun 8, 2018, 8:23 AM

due to a tie with a host of others at 0. Just a participation rank.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Only reason they have spurs is so they can latch onto

Jun 8, 2018, 9:21 AM

'Bama's coattails.

Screw Calford.

Re: Only reason they have spurs is so they can latch onto

Jun 9, 2018, 2:39 AM

They do a very good job at that, clinging to Bama's every win as if it was a W in their W-L column!!! The only thing they have ever done, came from our self inflicted wounds. They can't win bc of their fear of losing, and not just to us bc, the Citadel strikes them with that same fear!!!:)

Replies: 43
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic