Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Clearly Chad Kelly can play.... Obviously he didn't like
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 2,857

Clearly Chad Kelly can play.... Obviously he didn't like

Sep 13, 2015, 7:47 AM

Playing behind a much less talented Stoudt. I don't blame him. He shoulda handled things differently.

I hope we are not seeing a repeat with our number two and number three qb's.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Clearly Chad Kelly can play.... Obviously he didn't like

Sep 13, 2015, 7:49 AM

yeah that was about as much Cole's fault as world hunger is. Kelly is a prima donna. is problems are self inflicted

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We all knew he could play when he committed to us.

Sep 13, 2015, 7:58 AM

We didn't know how he would act when faced with adversity. We found out when the coaching staff split the starters into two groups during the spring game last year.

I'm not about to start grieving over him not being here one way or the other now. I'm not about to say anything good about the boy until one of his coaches tries to coach him a little when after his screws get twisted.

If he can maintain his composure this season I'll probably say that Clemson was good for him. If he can't, I'll say I'm glad he isn't our problem anymore. Either was I'm not about to regret him being thrown out with the trash.

He started off with a good grade when he committed and it's mostly been downhill from there, imo.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don't understand a word you just said.***

Sep 13, 2015, 7:59 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: I don't understand a word you just said.***

Sep 13, 2015, 8:01 AM

Chad been good , then act bad , now plays good but still prolly got a bad head .
Clear ?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

No.

Sep 13, 2015, 8:19 AM

1) Kelly would have been Watson's back up, not Stout's. That's where his disappointment would have stemmed. An incoming freshman was potentially going to take Kelly's starting job.

2) Why would we be seeing the same issue with our current QBs? It's not the same scenario.

It was a terrible attempt by the op to stir the pot, nothing more.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

You think our #2 & 3 QBs are more talented than our #1

Sep 13, 2015, 8:02 AM

This year?

What chu smoking Willis?

His playing ability was never in question

Sep 13, 2015, 8:35 AM

His leadership ability was. Guess you missed his famous week last year where he threatened a woman/lady/girl if she called the police after an auto accident,his tirade on the sidelines during the spring game,then when brought into the office to discuss his actions, he lost his mind with the coaches.

If he makes it through the without some other type of trouble, good for him. That'd mean he finally learned the valuable lessons that Dabo was trying to teach him. Ole Miss have the guy that was paid to be Bo Walace's handler,I'm sure he getting overtime/hazard pay now.

Re: Clearly Chad Kelly can play.... Obviously he didn't like

Sep 13, 2015, 8:48 AM

Is the OP a coot, dawg or just slow?

Come on. Do you honestly think that was his ONLY problem?

Sep 13, 2015, 8:50 AM

There was signs of trouble right from the start. Remember him saying "he's the backup for a reason"? Didn't he get into a fight with a baseball player his freshman year? Numerous incidents with the coaches. The bar fight after we booted him.

All of that stuff doesn't stem from a disagreement about where he fits in on the depth chart. And even if it did, that's obviously not how you handle that situation.

DPOTD***

Sep 13, 2015, 9:03 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Very, Very Excited. Very, Very Proud.

I haven't watched any of their/his games....

Sep 13, 2015, 9:04 AM

are they leaving him in through 3rd and into 4th quarter to gain him points against these minimal opponents? Or are they taking him out after the st/2nd qtr and they just have a tremendous back up....

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Win or lose...

Sep 13, 2015, 9:13 AM

I want players that do it the right way and are all in for this program. Cole was, Chad wasn't simple as that.

If you start letting players get away with...

Sep 13, 2015, 9:19 AM

stepping out of line, then before long you end up with a program in shambles like SC. Still can't get over the immaturity at their press conference yesterday.

Replies: 13
| visibility 2,857
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic