Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Classof09 Questions, please
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 24
| visibility 1

Classof09 Questions, please

Jun 7, 2015, 10:38 AM

I've looked at a number of your posts and compared some lifetime milestone stats.

I assume you graduated usc in 2009, correct?

If you graduated in May 2009 and took 4 years to graduate, while a student at usc - usc was 1-3 in football versus Clemson. Since matriculating usc has had their heyday and you are 6-4 versus Clemson.

You were probably born in 1988. The usc record in your lifetime is 10-17 - am I close?

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Re: Classof09 Questions, please

Jun 7, 2015, 10:58 AM

Born in 87

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Smelley, Garcia, and Beecher are going to lead you to 4-8." - york_tiger

LOL

Jun 7, 2015, 10:59 AM

durtpeckers....

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 7, 2015, 11:00 AM

Country Gentleman, I've looked at a number of your posts and you sound a lot like Dabo Swinney. You became the full time head coach in 2009. Your record vs Carolina is 1-5. Am I close?

So....

Jun 7, 2015, 11:12 AM

in your world, Dabo doesn't get credit for the win in 2008 since he was the interim coach even though he took over the team on 10/11/08, nearly 50 days before the Clemson/$CU game.

Assuming, of course, that Spurrier doesn't jump ship and bail on the $CU program like so many of your players/recruits have been doing, the way things are trending, by the end of the 2017 season, chances are that Dabo will have evened his record against the Capons at 5 - 5.

Of course, being the self-serving chicken **** coward he is, I'm betting Slurrier packs-up his Natty Lite and moves back to Florida before he ever allows that to happen.

BTW...."Carolina" is in Chapel Hill, North Carolina.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Newsflash: Spurrier is going to retire. He's already been in

Jun 7, 2015, 11:37 AM

Cootville longer than anyone thought he would. We didn't want him there. We still don't want him there. He will leave (prolly soon). It will have little to nothing to do with Clemson. As a Clemson Alum and fan, I want him there. So many Tnetters seem threatened by him. It's not all about the coots for me. I get my satisfaction from Clemson, family, my own personal pursuits. Spurrier has spent much time in the heads of opponents. He ain't in mine.

You did just use "Spurrier", "he", or "him" 10 times in one

Jun 7, 2015, 11:47 AM

Post. I'm not a phycologist, but sounds like he might be in your head, at least a little bit?

;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Responding to a post that was largely about "him"

Jun 7, 2015, 11:50 AM

generally requires referencing "him". He's going to retire. Maybe this year. Maybe after a victory. Maybe after a loss. Nbd either way

Losing to an interim coach, like losing to a one-legged freshman, should

Jun 7, 2015, 11:51 AM [ in reply to So.... ]

count for double. At least it does for the LOLs. Silly, pathetic, loser coots are pathetic.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Granted, coot expectations are pretty low on this board

Jun 7, 2015, 11:30 AM [ in reply to Re: Classof09 Questions, please ]

and we know academics aren't your strong suit, so I thought it would be prudent to provide a link to the actual NCAA site regarding Dabo Swinney's head coaching record to help clear up your continued inability to do math...

http://web1.ncaa.org/stats/StatsSrv/careercoach

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

History started 6 years ago? Convenient.***

Jun 7, 2015, 11:33 AM [ in reply to Re: Classof09 Questions, please ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Jun 7, 2015, 11:51 AM [ in reply to Re: Classof09 Questions, please ]

Blueboy ive read a number of your posts and youre still a #######

Jun 7, 2015, 12:02 PM

Doing some research, it looks as though the only coach on staff at Clemson that has a winning record vs Carolina, is the women's tennis coach. That includes Dabo, Brownell and Leggett (sorry, had to include him). Not bad for a bass fishing, equestrian, women's basketball school.

Jun 7, 2015, 12:06 PM

MyBoyBlue living in the past. Pulse at 17%. Cooter for sure.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 8, 2015, 8:35 AM

No 2000, I brought him (myballsareblue) down to a 16% pulse.

Message was edited by: gville76®

For relaxing times, make it Suntory time

even more research

Jun 7, 2015, 1:33 PM [ in reply to Re: Classof09 Questions, please ]

I noticed the usuck basketball team didnt get an invite to any sort of post-season championship tourney under " Screamin' Frank Martin" (apologies to the legendary Jay Hawkins) AGAIN----whens the last time usuck actually won a game in the NCAA Basketball Tourney?? Were you even born??....... the baseball team didn't survive the play-in game to get into their own tournament, MUCH Less an invite to an NCAA Regional (the same baseball team that lost two out of three to Clemson this year...you know, Clemson--the team that fired their coach at the end of the season?) the chicken baseball team that was ranked as high as the Top 5 early in the season??

And then there was usuck's effort at football last year. Ranked pre-season, the chickens opened the 2014/15 campaign with the aTm debacle, dropped game after game in the 4th quarter, and barely beat enough cupcakes to warrant an invite to "The Belk Bowl" and very nearly lost to a mediocre Miami team that faded badly down the stretch

We applaud the Lady Cock's(??)...after they kiss Gino Auriema's ring....must be fun being womens basketball school now...

Message was edited by: tigrjm76®

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Who worships at that church? Everyone born below ground?

Jun 8, 2015, 1:30 AM [ in reply to Re: Classof09 Questions, please ]

Current coaching records head-to head are all that's important? Stop eating the aluminum wrapped around your burger.

Were you ignoring the flapping of a tendon as the scoreboard stalled at 17 and the numner on the other side rolled a double?

How about that touchdown scored with an DeMarini on your Chicken Diamond. Finally tally 18-8 and losing a series to a fired coach?

At least Frank didn't blow a Carotid like he has in every yer prior. Wait, that means he has a losing recor..

That doesn't count..

-Tesla

2005_ncaa_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've been wrong two times, but this isn't one of them.

'Gosh I hope TigerBry doesn't show up'...(Grab yo popcorn)

Jun 8, 2015, 6:53 AM [ in reply to Re: Classof09 Questions, please ]

So you did some research huh? I'm curious to know what coloring book you used. I've done a little research as well...

Face it, we own you. Everybody owns you. It's a door mat SEC team that lost 21 straight games (including 0-11 in 1999), then tore down their goalposts when they beat -- New Mexico State. As an independent in the '80s, they lost to The Citadel (Div I-AA), Furman (Div I-AA), Hawaii (twice) and Pacific when all four of those schools were simply horrible. All of these losses came at home. In 1987, during their one chance to gain some national prominence, they were 9-0 until they lost to one of the poorest teams in the country that season -- Navy. They played 100 years without ever winning a bowl game. I don't even have to post the overall record in the series and I think it'd be overkill to remind you that we've won something like 12 of the last 20. Eh, but here's the extra's...

Since I know you'll play the SEC card and say,"But we play in the sec..."

I would use the term "play" very lightly. Participate yes. Please do not forget they only have a winning record over Vandy, Kentucky, and Miss St. Do not fool yourself into believing they're actually relevant in that conference. They are dead weight pulling a pay check. Nothing more. Nothing less. I've heard folks say before, "I'm headed out of state and we might stop by Oxford, MS and check out Ole Miss on the way." Never, ever will you hear someone say "Gosh, I'm headed through South Carolina and I've always wanted to swing by and see the university of south carolina and see all their traditions."

Is this you?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxI-Uf76cic&spfreload=10

Face it, that football team is like their coach; all talk. Spurrier on Texas A&M- “They haven’t played the bigger teams so their schedule has been a little misleading.” And how'd that go?

I kept hearing from shamecawk fans that the new SEC teams, A&M and Mizzou, didn't belong and they wouldn't be able to compete. Texas A&M demolished the yardbirds last season AND IT MADE MY DAY. THANK YOU TEXAS A&M. They broke the gamecawks 18 game home winning streak last season in style to open things up. Plus we heard from coordinator Lorenzo Ward that it was his best defense since he's been there. They folded like a cheap lawn chair. Actually, they flat out embarrassed them and made Kenny Hill look like a Heisman candidate. Back for the Aggies are Speedy Noil, Ricky Seals-Jones, and a host of others who remember the cawks defense on roller skates last year. They will destroy scar next year and I'll enjoy every bit of it. And if you're wondering their worst opening day loss was a 60-0 shut out to Duke in 1945.

Keep talking steve. That's about all you're good at.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ws5lZCkR6iw

They lost to Kentucky. In football. That's a no-no. On rare occasions UK will field a decent team but it's really rare. There's absolutely no excuse in losing to Kentucky on one of their down years. Nonetheless, I LOVE EVERY BIT OF THE SORROW WHICH OVERWHELMED THEM LAST YEAR.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRG4bBXRomI&spfreload=10

What needs more work?- our healthcare system or their defense? Tough to say. After hearing rumors that Will Muschamp was headed to cootlumbia, feathered folks everywhere got giddy. Instead he headed to Auburn and they lost out. They'd rather have John Hoke. (Who?) That's right, Brady Hoke's brother who was the defensive backs coach for the Chicago Bears last year. And how did John Hoke's pass defense do? 30th in the league. They joined the 1923 Rochester Jeffersons as the only teams in NFL history to allow 50 points in back-to-back games. In fact, during one of those game the Bears were down 42-0 at the half. Great hire clowns.

After years of poorly mocking Tennessee, Darth Visor is finally getting the blunt end of what he deserves. He's such a poor sport that he refused to take comments after the loss to UT last year.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=steve+spurrier+after+loss+to+tennessee&spfreload=10

It's back to the cellar for the gamecawks! It took them over 100 years to even win a bowl game. Even Vanderbilt has 14 conference titles yet the shamecawks have managed just one. In a conference that they like to mock yet proudly display a banner of the said title. They are arguably the worst team to ever lace em' up in college football. The 2015 season does not appear to be helping them escape the basement.

"Wait, we got some decent football recruits though." Decent by Hoosier football standards, yes (maybe). Let's not forget how many jumped ship though. Whether through transfer or decommit the yardbirds lost plenty. Including players who redshirted last year, 40 of 85 players on the team will have never played a snap for scar. AGAIN, THEY LOST TO KENTUCKY. THEY STILL CONSIDER VANDERBILT "A LEGITIMATE TEAM." Nonetheless, I enjoy the circus that is souff karolina tech university in kolumbia. They make it very easy to compile a list like this.

Please don't tell me you run a clean program cause you don't. Here's a list I compiled of the over 50 players who have been arrested since steve got here. http://www.tigernet.com/forums/message.jspa?messageID=17263355

And then there's steve. A man who was booed by his own daughter. We've all shaken our heads a time or two at the way the head ball coach behaves. Even his friends will give you a clear perception of the real Steve Spurrier. His teenage friend Joe Biddle once said, "He was always a pain in the a--." He recalled his friend by saying, "The kind of kid "who was always preoccupied with what's on his mind." Biddle wasn't the only one to go on record about Steve's shortcomings. Apparently his friends hated to participate in any activity with him noting that 'he'll dink you to death.' Former Miami coach Dennis Erickson once said, "Steve's a great coach but he just can't shut up." Even Terry Bowden weighed in by stating, "There are some people that it's fun to compete against. Steve's not one of them." After Spurrier left Florida, Bobby Bowden even had some things to say on him in an interview. "I'll miss Spurrier, but I'm glad he's gone. I'm gone from his life now. He's their problem now, not mine."

"Lisa and I had an unwritten rule when we were kids that we weren't going to do anything my dad could coach us in." Amy Spurrier said in an interview with Sports-Illustrated. The quote in itself is very telling . While playing for the Tampa Bay Buccs, 9 year old Lisa would boo him. After resigning as the Washington Redskins head coach, Spurrier returned to his home in Virginia where he'd spend more time with his family. One would assume that having the weight off his shoulders things would be less tense around the family's home. Right? Wrong. "He didn't know what to do," said Jerri Spurrier. Scott, his teenaged son said, "It wasn't a fun time, I can tell you that much." "For so many years we never demanded that affection from him. We always kind of let him do what he does." the coaches wife added. His oldest daughter, Lisa, once said of her father, "He'll say things, even if you're sensitive about it. The older I got, the more I understood him. It's probably both his best and worst quality." Even something as joyous as attending his granddaughter's play appears a tall task for the self-centered coach. “I had to sit still for about an hour and a half. Just sitting still was a little hard. I’m not used to doing that.” Gosh Steve, we're all very sorry that your granddaughter inconvenienced you and got you out of your comfort zone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGyvEdooGTI&spfreload=10

As we all know, Steve is no fan of the media if they're being objective and maintaining their journalistic duties. If one says anything negative about him or anything truthful, he'll berate and belittle them while calling for their job. He frequently has asked fans and boosters to ban any writer or paper which prints something he doesn't like. "When Steve first got here he was outgoing, engaging, honest. He'd call me at home and say, 'Do you need some quotes?' He'd have the writers over his house for cookouts." per Robbie Andreu of the Gainesville Sun. But success on the football field changed that and he viewed journalists as his public relations puppets rather than newspaper employees. Prior to the 1995 Auburn-Florida game Andreu wrote an article about the game and noted the coaching edge was Auburn's. Spurrier was so enraged that he called Andreu's boss stating, "I can't believe you let anyone as dumb and stupid as Robbie Andreu cover our games." And it gets worse from here.

Steve also flew off the handle several times at Orlando Sentinel writer Larry Guest calling him a 'sad, little, fat man.' The two were former golfing buddies but their relationship went sour and Guest opened up about Spurrier. "I got him into this country club he wanted to play at one day. After our playing, we went into the pro shop so Steve could buy a shirt. He held up the shirt to the kid behind the counter and said, 'What's the price?' The kid gave him a price, and Steve said, 'What's the price for the Head Ball Coach?' The kid gave him the same price. Steve was angry now. He said, 'What's the price for the Head Ball Coach of the Gators?' The kid apologized and said he couldn't do anything without his manager's permission. Steve threw the shirt at the kid. I was embarrassed."

So what led to the downfall of Spurrier and Guests relationship you ask? Here's Guests recollection of the events- "I wrote a little throwaway line in my notes column," Guest said. "It was nothing, really, not even much of a criticism of Spurrier. But it so infuriated Spurrier that he sent a letter to Florida's booster club, telling them that they should boycott the Orlando Sentinel until I was fired. When even the boosters ignored Spurrier's wrath, he tried to get me fired at the Sentinel by going to my boss. My boss just laughed at him. So Spurrier wouldn't talk to me. If I asked him a question at a press conference, he'd ignore me and call on another writer, who would ask him the same question. This infuriated Spurrier. So I began to refer to him as Darth Visor, which made him even more angry. All the writers who covered him experienced his wrath at some time. He sent a lot of us profanity-laced letters. We used to share them."

It also looks as if anyone who beats him in football will also be labeled in a poor manner by Steve. Just ask Bobby Bowden who's Seminoles defeated Spurrier's Florida team on more than a few occasions. In a desperate attempt to deflect attention from the score, Spurrier would frequently allege that FSU was cheating and bending the rules. One of his running backs was injured during a pile up in a 2001 game versus FSU prompting Steve to imply that it was purposely done. "It's the way they run the show up there," Spurrier said of the Seminoles. Leave it to FSU AD Dave Hart to put Steve in his place by saying,"It probably would be good if somebody'd just spank Spurrier and put him to bed and hope that he wakes up all grown up." Well played Mr. Hart. It's what people have been saying for years.

Steve's even taken heat before for over signing as well as his lack of ever playing a black quarterback. Though he'd been coaching for 21 years, the first black quarterback to ever start for Steve was Antonio Heffner in 2005. Spurrier inherited African-American quarterback Donald Douglas at Florida in 1990. Douglas went through winter drills before taking the hint and transferring to Houston. In 1991, Spurrier signed quarterback Antwan Chiles who is also African-American. After asking him to change positions Chiles transferred to Liberty. In 2005, Spurrier again faced the same dilemma with quarterback Syvelle Newton who had started 5 games in 2004. The day Steve was hired Syvelle's high school coach, Dean Boyd, knew what was going to happen and went on record saying, “We all know what Spurrier likes to see in a quarterback: tall, blond-haired, blue-eyed. I fear it’s not going to be good for Syvelle. Syvelle’s a good college quarterback, but he isn’t the kind of quarterback Spurrier would go for.” Apparently Boyd was correct as Syvelle was quickly moved to wide receiver to make way for Blake Mitchell. Mitchell went down with an injury that year and Antonio Heffner was forced into duty. A first for Steve.

Dean Boyd isn't the only high school coach to have something to say about Spurrier. When he first arrived at South Carolina, the first thing he did was remove scholarships from 6 players which angered many South Carolina high school coaches who found the move very unethical. Even worse, the day before signing day of 2011 Spurrier removed an offer from two prospect who had been verbally committed for quite some time. The coach of one of the players, Walter Banks, told the Wall Street Journal "I told South Carolina coaches this was foul. I didn't have a clue until 18 hours before signing day, and if they say anything else, they're lying." In an interview with The State, Banks also said that South Carolina coaches "are no longer welcome at his high school. I cannot look a kid and their parent in the face and say you can trust what a University of South Carolina coach says." Spurrier later went on to defend over signing and mocked the Big Ten for frowning upon the tactic of over signing. If you're wondering who the other 2011 prospect to get cut by South Carolina was, look no further than All-American Lorenzo Mauldin of Louisville.

After having a feud with boosters at Florida, Spurrier accepted a 5 year contract to coach the Washington Redskins. Apparently Steve thought they could just throw the ball down field all the time and challenge other teams to keep up. A very naive Spurrier was hoping the NFL could be just a slight extension of the SEC. His trash talking began immediately as he took a jab at the Cowboys saying "Hopefully, they'll be our Georgia." Dave Campo fired right back with a response stating, "I'm sure that's what he'd like us to be. I don't think he wants us to be like Miami or Florida State." The NFL ate his scheme alive as opposing defenses simply blitzed the Redskins to death as they wasted the talents of running back Stephen Davis. The speedy and complex defenses of the league proved to much for the Redskins as Spurrier couldn't make the necessary changes at the line. He blamed everyone for his disaster in Washington but himself. Lineman Ross Tucker said Spurrier "would literally be on the sidelines screaming out to his quarterback to change the play. So he'd change the play, then the defense would shift, and Spurrier would be like, no, no, no, no, and there's either a timeout or a delay of game. Dude, it was straight high school. It was honestly hilarious. It was absolutely brutal."

Rather than face the music that his failures in Washington were his own fault, he diverted attention to everyone but himself; including owner Dan Snyder. "You can't cut 'em and get rid of 'em so they're never gonna listen to you. I wasn't in charge." Lineman Jon Jansen recalls it a little differently, "There always seemed to be an excuse. It's just a whole lot of bulls---." Ross Tucker went on to berate Spurrier even further noting, "He was by far the worst coach I ever had." According to Tucker, he had revelation while playing in a preseason game versus Pittsburgh. "We actually only have two pass protections," Tucker recalled, "and the Steelers are laughing at us, and Shane Matthews and Danny Wuerffel are getting blown up." Tucker was later cut by the Redskins but had one last conversation with the old senile ball coach. He recalls the conversation and Spurrier saying, "Cowboys, huh? Don't be telling 'em any of my secrets." Tucker thought to himself, "Number one, your secrets are pathetic, and number two, as soon as I get there tomorrow, I'm actually going to tell them every single thing I can remember about your pathetic offense." After his debacle in with Redskins the NFL made no further calls to Spurrier as his gig was up. He is now known as one of the worst NFL coaching experiments ever.

One would like to think that the son of a minister would have learned some humility and decency during his father's preachings. Instead, Spurrier has never been one to accept nor appreciate a compliment. While playing with a group of boosters, a fan said "Coach, I owe you an apology. I've been complaining for years how we never beat Clemson. Now you've beaten them four years in a row." Unfortunately, the ole ball coach couldn't just say thanks and let it go. Rather he used this as another opportunity to appear 'holier than thou' and responded with "What makes you think I give a s--- what your fat a-- thinks?" Then there was another occasion where Dabo Swinney offered his sincere sympathy to Gamecock Marcus Lattimore- who had suffered another tragic knee injury. Swinney was quoted as saying, "It just breaks my heart. This is a great guy that, to me, represents all the good things that college football should be about. I will lift him up in my prayers." So did Spurrier just say thanks, what a kind gesture? Of course not. He did what he always does and used it as an opportunity to show his true colors and divert attention away from the matter at hand. "Usually, when that coach up there talks about South Carolina, it's a bunch of garbage and b.s., usually. But I have to agree with him on what he said." It would've been so easy just to say 'Hey, I appreciate that coach.' But no Steve couldn't do that. Swinney could only shake his head and reply, "I'm embarrassed for him." Coach Swinney, you won't be the first and definitely won't be the last to shake his head at Spurrier's idiotic ways.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxI-Uf76cic

And to keep things in perspective I won't just rip steve and the football team. I won't even bring up a loss to the Richmond Spiders or Coppin State. Men's Basketball- 17-16 (6-12) After a decent start and 8 wins in 2014, it was all downhill from there. And FWIW, the boiling point of water is 212 degrees but scientists can only speculate as to the boiling point of Frank Martin's blood. Plus, if you're still a Frank fan you should have a look at this article. Did you know that Frank was involved in one of the largest HS basketball scandals in FL history? “This is one of the most, if not the most, blatant violations of FHSAA rules against recruiting that I have encountered in my seven years as commissioner of this association,” said Ron Davis. http://www.arizonasportsfans.com/vb/f9/for-wally-the-frank-martin-story-about-miami-hs-88950.html More- "Martin did not win three state championships at Miami High. In his last year at the school, his team did not finish 36-1, the record advertised on his bio. That year, 1997-98, the Stingarees actually finished with a record of 0-37. They forfeited every single game, and Martin was fired." Still to this day ole Frank denies it all... typical shamecawk.

And then there's baseball. 32-25 this year and includes getting pummeled by Clemson 22 to 5. Say what you will about Jack but his team destroyed em this year. Not only did Missouri beat them in the regular season series but also eliminated them from the conference tournament. WAIT, I THOUGHT A BIG 12 SCHOOL COULDN'T COMPETE IN THE SEC??!! What happened to that? Betcha those SEC apologists will revise their prior statements on that...

DROPS MIC, EXITS STAGE LEFT

that 2008 loss by Spurrier to a wide receiver coach must

Jun 7, 2015, 12:12 PM [ in reply to Re: Classof09 Questions, please ]

really hurt as you refuse to give him credit for beating Spurrier the very first time he played your genius coach.

Had Spurrier not had the good luck...and it was luck, that some very good athletes chose to sign with Scar because they were afraid to trust in Dabo because of his inexperience, your stupid coach would have far fewer victories. Now that State has had a dry spell on decent talent, your coach looks very average. No one outside of the State with any real talent wants anything to do with USCe

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: that 2008 loss by Spurrier to a wide receiver coach must

Jun 7, 2015, 12:31 PM

My guess is one can sell MyBoyBlue some coastal property that can only be seen at low tide. Not the brightest bulb in the box.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 7, 2015, 1:29 PM [ in reply to Re: Classof09 Questions, please ]

2 and 5, go ahead and enjoy your next 3 years of swinging on your vines and thumping your chest. You will sooner than you realize, will be hiding behind the trees and wiping your A$$ bc we will be beating the sh!t out of y'all on a solid consistent basis. We have never and will never know what it's like to suffer the way you coots have through out your miserable history on a solid consistent losing basis except for One meager 5 straight season. With us/Clemson holding onto the major streak of 7 straight season win, 8 or 9 different 4 straight win seasons with endless 2 or 3 straight without feeling the effects of a loss. With all the good we've had against the coots in wins, coots has always been on the opposite of our many wins with losses. So please tell Class09, exactly who is it that you and coot nation are bragging to about a coot nation meager ONE TIME 5 game win streak in over a 100 years. Do you not know or understand that bragging to us about your only success against us, reminds us that we really have owned the history between the two teams.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 7, 2015, 1:31 PM [ in reply to Re: Classof09 Questions, please ]

The drive in is backing up,back to work.

How'd I know...

Jun 7, 2015, 1:45 PM [ in reply to Re: Classof09 Questions, please ]

Same ole song and dance for blue boy. "1-5, 1-5, 1-5." That's ALL you have.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Re: How'd I know...

Jun 8, 2015, 4:18 AM

That's all they have and every time they brag about it, it just keeps us reminded that, that's all they have in their life time, and the life time of the coots before them. So please, just keep reminding us that it's all they have....

Re: How'd I know...

Jun 8, 2015, 5:55 AM

35-17 is what is fresh in everyone's minds, they cant dilute that with "1-5". Same stupid coot crap. DW4 and crew will destroy that lame bunch again this year and then youll hear idiots like littleboyblew(cause he's gay) spout 2-5 2-5 2-5. LOL

Remember, it only took Clemson 60 minutes of football to complete disparage an entire program and fanbase. 60 more minutes will lead to spurlid retiring.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 24
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic