Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Classic..my GF#1 just voted in her mail-in ballot & since 20 people were running for 1 office..
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 1

Classic..my GF#1 just voted in her mail-in ballot & since 20 people were running for 1 office..

Sep 25, 2020, 3:45 PM

she got online and checked out their web sites so to see their reasons for running and what they’d do to make “her” life better..

and in the end she voted heavily for females and whether they had nice smiles, bright shiny teeth and what they were wearing.

And she said to tell Youse All that she “approves this message”.

Yep, it’s always a Personality thing, even as it appears it was with Hillary & Trump.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

As you know who is my witness.....

Sep 25, 2020, 3:48 PM

I'd vote for anyone, under any ticket, who promised to do absolutely nothing to make my life better. Zip, zero zilch. In fact, they'd butt out of it and make it better that way. They'd demand I make my own life better and remind everyone that's NOT THEIR JOB.

Alas, that candidate is a unicorn. Doesn't exist.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Classic..my GF#1 just voted in her mail-in ballot & since 20 people were running for 1 office..

Sep 25, 2020, 3:48 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic