»
Topic: Chubb represents NCSU just like the low class they are
Replies: 6   Last Post: Nov 7, 2017 8:39 AM by: 8992Tiger
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 6  

Chubb represents NCSU just like the low class they are

Posted: Nov 7, 2017 12:10 AM

https://www.sbnation.com/college-football/2017/11/4/16607408/bradley-chubb-nc-state-kelly-bryant-towel

2019 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg

State fans yes. But Chubb? It was a harmless prank and when

Posted: Nov 7, 2017 12:40 AM

Told to stop he did it and played a clean game. The game of football at the line of scrimmage is a physical nasty game and our players have done much worse than Chubb.

Re: Chubb represents NCSU just like the low class they are

Posted: Nov 7, 2017 4:30 AM

We really have an ounce of room to complain about this when C Wilkins is out there grabbing people by the nuts

Posted: Nov 7, 2017 7:00 AM

It seems that some of our "fan base" wants to keep bringing up ONE incident that lasted all of 5 seconds and use that as an excuse for Chubbs "pranks". Give it a rest, that was almost a year ago and hasn't happened since. Yes, Chubb was playing the school yard bully all day, the only thing it did was make him look like an immature clown. Sounds like some of you think it's ok.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg

[1]
Posted: Nov 7, 2017 7:06 AM

I think most of us knew what an azzhat Chubb typically is, from spitting on the FSU logo after the upset to stealing towels to annoy people. I know I mentioned that our OC's needed some 'special' plays for Chubb prior to our game. I certainly expected his nonsense, so I'm not sure why it surprises anyone.

Isn't this the same a$$-clown...

Posted: Nov 7, 2017 7:47 AM

who spit on the FSU mid-field logo and then tried to deny doing it until the media showed him the video.

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Posted: Nov 7, 2017 8:39 AM

To me, it seems similar to Wilkins goosing the OSU guy. He was trying to get into Kelley's head and distract him. It didn't work. Good for Kelley.

Replies: 6  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: ACC Championship
FOR SALE: I have 2 mobile tickets, purchased through IPTAY, available in section 524 row 6. I am only looking ...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
2226 people have read this post