Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Chinese virologist says she has evident the Chinese Gov.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 23
| visibility 616

Chinese virologist says she has evident the Chinese Gov.

Sep 15, 2020, 9:24 PM

created the covid-19 virus in a lab and release it onto the world knowingly.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Chinese virologist says she has evident the Chinese Gov.

Sep 15, 2020, 9:31 PM

It has proteins that have to have been manufactured. This is a virus that got leaked out. All indications point to this fact.

Trump puts the screws on China and Russia and all the sudden we are all thrown into a economic and social disaster.

There is absolutely no such thing as coincidence.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 15, 2020, 9:36 PM

There will be no consequence for China. They will continue to rape our intellectual properties and in the end use them against us.

Sep 16, 2020, 7:58 AM

Not under a Biden administration because China has the Biden's in their back pocket.

Too bad all the libs know the real problem is that Trump is a liar, lying on such grave issues as when he knew what on COVID, which is all a bunch of made up BS, and they have no freaking idea what the real issues on the planet are...

Stupid, emotional, ignorants with no ability to differentiate minutia from significant.

Chinese laundry technician reveals ancient Chinese secret

Sep 15, 2020, 10:33 PM

How strange is it to make that post with a picture and no article?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Chinese laundry technician reveals ancient Chinese secret

Sep 15, 2020, 10:45 PM

Man that goes way back.

Sep 16, 2020, 6:38 AM

https://youtu.be/8yjGPgs0_S0

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 16, 2020, 9:58 AM [ in reply to Chinese laundry technician reveals ancient Chinese secret ]

I posted the lady's first half of her study yesterday. Here's an older covering something along the same line story. I think the wetmarket lie died some time back and the only two questions remaining are 'did the chinese design this virus,' and 'was it released intentionally?'

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/coronavirus-wuhan-lab-china-compete-us-sources

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 16, 2020, 11:39 AM

She says she has proof they did it on purpose. If that is true what is their long game here?

Did what on purpose.

Sep 16, 2020, 12:08 PM

We previously discussed the existence of a this virus in the Wuhan lab in 2014-15 and presented evidence in April that Doctor Shi Zhengli was part of a team that working on a coronavirus project jointly with US doctors before it was shut down by the DHS for being too risky.

That discussion included the fact that the bat virus wasn't able to reproduce in humans and the other strains which might be used to develop one which could if the characteristics were merged.

Whether they developed the virus with intent is barely questionable now mostly because it takes some slight measure of common sense to recognize that the 2000 or so new strains of virus 'discovered,' by China since they began studying virus are not all naturally occurring.

I've said this a couple times and expect to say it again and again. If china didn't release this virus at the exact time they released it, failed to notify the world while it spread giving the CCP time to corner the market on PPE, is whether or not it was done on purpose really important now?

Could the CCP have done anything worse to harm Trump's reelection hopes or given the dems a better weapon to bludgeon him with than an infected nation which is suffering crippling economic conditions?

Nah, China would never start a pandemic on purpose and kill off millions of their older citizens just to kill off olders Americans many who voted for Trump.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Did what on purpose.

Sep 16, 2020, 2:14 PM

That would sounds reasonable. They would want someone like Biden to become president because he is in there pocket. I was thinking it was a test run for something else but you sound convincing.

I have no evidence they released the virus intentionally.

Sep 16, 2020, 6:47 PM

I ask one question, if the CCP sought the outcome we are experiencing during the reelection campaign of the only president to stand up to the CCP since Reagan could they have devised a more successful plan?

Everyone is welcome to respond to this question by submitting possible actions which might be equal to or better for the CCP than the virus release and spread to America early this year. I'm waiting!

Every major economy in the world is taking a major hit

Sep 16, 2020, 8:10 PM [ in reply to Re: Chinese laundry technician reveals ancient Chinese secret ]

From this virus. Except China. They will come out of 2020 ahead

Enemies don’t need a reason to attack***

Sep 17, 2020, 12:50 PM [ in reply to Re: Chinese laundry technician reveals ancient Chinese secret ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 16, 2020, 6:23 PM

Crush and Manac,

I call absolute BS !!

https://www.livescience.com/coronavirus-not-human-made-in-lab.html

https://www.cidrap.umn.edu/news-perspective/2020/05/scientists-exactly-zero-evidence-covid-19-came-lab

https://www.npr.org/sections/goatsandsoda/2020/04/23/841729646/virus-researchers-cast-doubt-on-theory-of-coronavirus-lab-accident

https://nypost.com/2020/09/16/twitter-suspends-virologist-who-claims-covid-19-was-made-in-lab/

Twitter isn't as good as disappearing people as the CCP.

Sep 16, 2020, 6:50 PM

You go ahead and believe what you want. At first you believe it came from a wet market, right? Why are you and your party running interference for the CCP?

Message was edited by: ClemsonTiger1988®

Re: Twitter isn't as good as disappearing people as the CCP.

Sep 16, 2020, 9:01 PM

My son is a Bio Chemist and he said it was man made. I don't believe BS that they are spewing out to CYA.

Sep 17, 2020, 12:23 PM

Crush,

Did he say why he thought that. Evidence is important.

Sep 17, 2020, 1:00 PM

Yes they (my son and his wife both are Bio Chemist) were reading stuff out of China before it all went away. Thanks to google, Facebook, twitter and Chinese government.

Sep 16, 2020, 9:03 PM [ in reply to Re: Chinese virologist says she has evident the Chinese Gov. ]

Tweeter, Facebook, google and own and own. They don't want the CCP to throw them out so they bow down to them for the all might dollar.

Sep 16, 2020, 9:09 PM [ in reply to Re: Chinese virologist says she has evident the Chinese Gov. ]

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8009669/Did-coronavirus-originate-Chinese-government-laboratory.html

Sep 16, 2020, 9:11 PM [ in reply to Re: Chinese virologist says she has evident the Chinese Gov. ]

What you posted was from March. LOL

Sep 17, 2020, 12:22 PM

Crush,

You think the genetic evidence has changed since them ??

Sep 17, 2020, 1:10 PM

I think the evidence has been removed like a good Communists party would do. There were a lot of stuff coming out of China before it all got removed around march. We started wearing N95 masks before March for what it is worth. I bought some 3M N95 masks one week and not long after they were all gone. I am not sure how my 2 sons learn about the virus but they were talking about it way before March.

Replies: 23
| visibility 616
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic