Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
China started this virus and
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 1

China started this virus and

Apr 6, 2020, 3:59 PM

We see that they are the most corrupt and vile country and we look at everything mostly we own

comes from China. Not to mention after the virus was discovered in Wuhan, China had about 400k flee

from China to US to spread the disease before China let the world know it was out of control.

This has to change and bring back the jobs for our younger people and our healthcare is way behind

the rest of the world.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

China can’t produce or manufacture anything

Apr 6, 2020, 4:06 PM

worth a S-H-I-T

Then they spread, or engineer a terrible virus.
That’s called getting screwed 2x

For relaxing times, make it Suntory time

Re: China can’t produce or manufacture anything

Apr 6, 2020, 4:18 PM

Most likely engineered virus they should be punished.

Apr 6, 2020, 4:21 PM

Won’t happen unfortunately.Sadly have to follow the money.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 6, 2020, 4:37 PM [ in reply to Re: China can’t produce or manufacture anything ]

You probably should get back to your flat earth page .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Apr 6, 2020, 4:48 PM [ in reply to Re: China can’t produce or manufacture anything ]

I would say even if China didn't release it in purpose, once they realized their economy was going to crash because of it, they said "##### it, if our economy is going to crash so is everyone else"s"

I can't stand those on here who treat China better than our current administration. They are complete A holes.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 7, 2020, 12:33 AM

I would say even if China didn't release it in purpose, once they realized their economy was going to crash because of it, they said "##### it, if our economy is going to crash so is everyone else"s"

I can't stand those on here who treat China better than our current administration. They are complete A holes.

I try my best to buy nothing from China. It's hard to do on electronics, but I try my best to give money to those thieves.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 7, 2020, 12:34 AM

nctiger622 said:

I try my best to buy nothing from China. It's hard to do on electronics, but I try my best to give money to those thieves.

Correction: ....to give no money to those thieves.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 6, 2020, 4:56 PM [ in reply to China can’t produce or manufacture anything ]

They were in coo-hoots w/Nancy State.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

should be required to pay restitution to the world...

Apr 6, 2020, 4:22 PM

particularly to those who have lost members of their family.

That said, I'm not sure that China is the most corrupt and vile country but I'd say they're in the top five.

North Korea is probably numero uno.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

I agree with you BUT

Apr 6, 2020, 4:28 PM

We would have to be prepared for prices to go up which is fine with me. But no one here is going to work for 10 dollars and a cup of rice per week. It’s funny that people want Mexicans not to take our jobs but how many of our youngsters want to get out and pick tomatoes or tobacco anymore? Not many. I know there are some. So I do agree with you but prices will go up and Americans have to not think their too good to do these jobs.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I agree with you BUT

Apr 6, 2020, 4:50 PM

I cropped tobacco as a teen. It was hard work but I enjoyed it.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Don’t know your age but doubt you’re a millennial.

Apr 6, 2020, 10:26 PM

Forgive me if I’m wrong I know there are some.

Hurt them where it hurts the most...

Apr 6, 2020, 4:39 PM

and that would be in the pocket.Sure would love it if the United States and the other countries would come together and cut out business and trade deals with the chinese.They are suffering now and they would suffer even more if that would happen but it won't.

Re: China started this virus and

Apr 6, 2020, 4:43 PM

Good post but our healthcare is not behind the rest of the world. That is not to say you can't find a country or three that does a thing or two better than us. All countries with free social medicine have rationed care and "death panels".

Apr 6, 2020, 4:46 PM

what an enlightened post :/

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

Apr 6, 2020, 5:02 PM

The U.S. has the best healthcare on the planet.

Apr 6, 2020, 6:52 PM

Yea but we lead the world in cases reported not deaths so far. Why would we be depending on other countries for meds? I'll hang up and listen. Facts not opinion

Apr 6, 2020, 10:18 PM

The vaccine and treatments will be discovered, engineered, and developed here because we are the world leaders in medicine. It will be produced overseas for the same reason most everything else is manufactured there... cheap labor. Any more questions?

Apr 7, 2020, 1:30 AM

China playing a dirty game man and they have us by the balls. We should have never ever Committed to the amount of goods we purchase from them. The defect rate of crap at my job from China is ridiculously high.

Replies: 19
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic