Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Chiefs vs 49ers. Who do you think wins?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 1

Chiefs vs 49ers. Who do you think wins?

Feb 2, 2020, 7:16 AM

Does the 49er great D stop the Chiefs great offense?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Chiefs vs 49ers. Who do you think wins?

Feb 2, 2020, 7:45 AM

Nope. Chiefs win and it ain't that close

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

monter le cheval de fer
A coot will usually blink when hit in the head with a ball-peen hammer

Feb 2, 2020, 7:48 AM

I think its going to be a good game. Mahomeboy will be under a lot of pressure.

Pulling for Patrick and our three Homes

Feb 2, 2020, 8:22 AM

This is the first year since the kneeling started that I’ve watched an NFL game - actually watched bc of Deshaun.

I may even watch some tonight.

On a related note: Anybody else have DirectTV? I got an email from them this week telling me I get the full NFL Sunday Ticket package FREE next season - as a “...way of thanking me for being a great customer.” I think it’s because I cancelled when the kneeling began, and I called and raised he!! when they ‘automatically renewed’ me the following season. Perhaps they’re trying to get me watching again.....

GO TIGER (Chiefs)!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Re: Pulling for Patrick and our three Homes

Feb 2, 2020, 8:34 AM

If you don't fall for their shenanigans, you WIN!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Pulling for Chiefs but think 49ers.***

Feb 2, 2020, 7:48 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think you’ll see in this game why most teams are not built

Feb 2, 2020, 7:56 AM

Like SF.

They have so much talent on the D line but not as much in the back 4. Against better QB’s who can process and get the ball out quickly all that talent can largely be neutralized.

Bill Belichick has always said that pass rush and pass coverage go hand in hand but if you can’t cover first, you can’t rush the passer because the ball will be out too soon.

I don’t see the talent in the back 4 of SF to cover the KC passing weapons and I think Mahomes is a good enough QB coupled with his mobility to neutralize the SF D Line. I don’t think SF keeps them under 30 and I”m not sure the SF offense is good enough to score that much consistently.

Whoever the NFL has decided will win this time.

Feb 2, 2020, 8:19 AM

The NFL to me is like the WWE.

Feb 2, 2020, 8:23 AM

I have my own analytics staff. After a lot of number crunching, we see the Clemson player discrepancy is +3 for the Chiefs. They win.

Go Chefs Go! Go Chefs Go! Sammy!!***

Feb 2, 2020, 8:23 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How do you keep Gamecocks out of your yard?
• Put up goal posts
What does a Gamecock grad call a Clemson Tiger grad in 2 years?
• Boss

Feb 2, 2020, 8:29 AM

I may have a Super Feast, but the FB game won't be watched in my house today. Turner classic movies!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 2, 2020, 8:33 AM

What are you making?

Feb 2, 2020, 8:42 AM

Baked mac & cheese, field peas with snaps, and seasoned rotisserie chicken:)

Having ham instead of chicken but all that & more

Feb 2, 2020, 8:53 AM

plus will actually watch the game to see how the Clemson guys do. From what I hear from all the experts on the air, they have no chance though - kinda tired of all that 49er love.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 2, 2020, 9:09 AM

Pulling for Chiefs, but think SF is the better team and will win

Feb 2, 2020, 3:32 PM

I've always heard, and I believe there is a lot of truth to it to a point, and that is a good defense wins championships. About everybody here on T-Net are saying that SanFran has a good/great D, and that would lead me to take SanFran if I were an NFL fan, but I'm not. Back when the NFL locked out the regular players and brought in what they called replacement players, that really turned me with the NFL, and I'm a Clemson sports fan only now and have been since the replacement players!!!

When the owners and players showed that the money meant more than the game itself, and the fans that loved the players and their teams, that was more than enough proof to me that the only thing they cared about was the money the fans spent, and fan loyalty meant nothing to them, nothing but the dollar. That ended pro sports for me personally!!! College kids play for pride, and one day soon, money will ruin College FB as we know it right now, as soon as the dollar$$$ amount is attached to the kids that now give the game everything they have to give bc of their pride!!!

Message was edited by: allinallorangeallthetime52®

Feb 2, 2020, 4:28 PM

I’m sure you never asked for a pay raise in your life and only worked for the love of working. Bravo to you sir for being an inspiration to all the idiots out there

49ers***

Feb 2, 2020, 4:16 PM

Feb 2, 2020, 4:49 PM

Just finished reading a piece on SF DC Robert Saleh that has his guys wearing wrist bands with "Take it Personal with Extreme violence..."..I think they win... I would like to see Venables adopt the slogans...I think we got away from our usual self in the NC...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 18
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic