Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: Swinney's challenge to Clemson fans for NC State game
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 31
| visibility 1

FB Update: Swinney's challenge to Clemson fans for NC State game

Oct 11, 2016, 11:38 AM

Swinney's challenge to Clemson fans for NC State game

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

sending this to the wife right now

Oct 11, 2016, 11:44 AM

I agreed to eliminate Bojangles for the remainder of 2016 but I think I have to make an exception on Saturday.

On a side note, if you love Bojangles and you think you can quit, youre wrong! Its just too good.

Chickfila > Bojangles***

Oct 11, 2016, 11:47 AM

Snowflake Basher........Out

Re: Chickfila > Bojangles***

Oct 11, 2016, 12:10 PM

+1,000,000... i LOVE me some "chik-away" (my 4 yr olds words)

Hardee's biscuits better than both.***

Oct 11, 2016, 12:25 PM [ in reply to Chickfila > Bojangles*** ]

Wrong again

Oct 11, 2016, 2:42 PM

Next time, vote Jabba like you're supposed to.

Re: Hardee's biscuits better than both.***

Oct 15, 2016, 3:39 AM [ in reply to Hardee's biscuits better than both.*** ]

Definitely , ....HARDEE'S has the best biscuits !

Wrong***

Oct 11, 2016, 2:40 PM [ in reply to Chickfila > Bojangles*** ]

Next time, vote Jabba like you're supposed to.

Not for tailgating.***

Oct 11, 2016, 2:45 PM [ in reply to Chickfila > Bojangles*** ]

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Too much sugar in Chik-fil-a's biscuit dough...

Oct 11, 2016, 2:56 PM [ in reply to Chickfila > Bojangles*** ]

They're noticeably sweeter than others, and I find it a bit off-putting. I like their sandwiches just fine though. I say Bojangles for the noon games, Chik-fil-a for the 3:30 games.

This, thank you

Oct 12, 2016, 8:48 AM

I like chick-fil-a but its not better than Bojangles. It may be healthier, but neither is actually healthy so why not be all in? Bojangles is all in.

Mmmmmmmmm...

Oct 11, 2016, 11:44 AM

Biscuits.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"let's get up and eat a biscuit"

Oct 11, 2016, 11:46 AM

That is now forever my motto for noon games. And yes, I will be having a biscuit.

Snowflake Basher........Out

Me too!*****

Oct 11, 2016, 3:09 PM

Re: "let's get up and eat a biscuit"

Oct 12, 2016, 9:00 AM [ in reply to "let's get up and eat a biscuit" ]

When I was in school in the dark ages (late seventies-early eighties, we always played 1:00 PM kickoffs. Noon isn't that much earlier. Yes we started with home made biscuits and a Bloody Mary, moving up to sausage balls and bourbon later in the morning.
To this day I can't smell sausage balls without thinking of Old Grand Dad and Clemson Football.
Good Lord I miss my Mom!

To summarize CDS' challenge: Let’s quit

Oct 11, 2016, 11:47 AM

quacking like a bunch of ducks, whining, and complaining.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Re: FB Update: Swinney's challenge to Clemson fans for NC State game

Oct 11, 2016, 11:53 AM

:)

Oct 11, 2016, 12:21 PM

Showing my age here maybe but I like noon games when it is fall and the air is crisp. Nothing like a bloody Mary to start the morning off amd cheer for the Tigers.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Get-up, eat a biscuit, and be ready to roll !!!!

Oct 11, 2016, 12:23 PM

Can I get an amen !?!?!?!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: Get-up, eat a biscuit, and be ready to roll !!!!

Oct 11, 2016, 12:25 PM

Amen!!!!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

AMEN !!!!***

Oct 11, 2016, 12:43 PM [ in reply to Get-up, eat a biscuit, and be ready to roll !!!! ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

This Swinney guy must be new to Clemson

Oct 11, 2016, 12:25 PM

I've never seen less than 70k show up for a d1 game at the valley. Noon, 11, midnight..ever.

The other 13k are fairweathers. Challange them all you want, it won't matter. They arnt willing to get season tickets and don't want to drop a gwap on faked scalped tickets.

I'm also not a normal complainer of noon games. I actually prefer noon games to 6,7,8 o'clock games, but this is homecoming. Some 1 at clemson or the acc should have made a bigger stink about this one. ..even if they have no say in it.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

I'd say that about covers the expectations.

Oct 11, 2016, 12:29 PM

Now it's up to us to meet or exceed them.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 11, 2016, 12:37 PM

Somewhat sad that CDS has to do this for an undefeated, #3 ranked team with everything left to play for. We only get 7 at home a year, why not take advantage of what looks to be a beautiful fall day full of football, tailgating, and fun? I'm ready for a biscuit, and some Tiger football come Saturday morning, who's with me?

Oct 11, 2016, 1:03 PM

I will not be there :( but will be watching after a nice hardy breakfast. Gooooo Tigers!!! Kick some Wolf Pack behind.

Oct 11, 2016, 12:42 PM

"Eat a biscuit and be ready to roll." Fine but what kind of roll? I hope its cinnamon. ;)

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So we should quit quacking like a bunch of ducks?***

Oct 11, 2016, 12:46 PM

Off the awesome biscuit challenge for a sec. Who was the

Oct 11, 2016, 12:48 PM

"Phil" that CDS was looking at & joking with regarding the new shirt ( COOL new shirt, by the way ) - and it being the right size, etc ???

davidhood ???? You know ??

If korncoot - would LOVE that he was jabbing at him about wearing a Clemson shirt !!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Oct 11, 2016, 1:16 PM

When a team is 6-0, and 23-1, I don't think there will be a problem of getting fans in the stands when their team is as good as ours and are playing to get back to their 2nd NCG back to back. If there is a problem, the fan base don't deserve having a team like ours. I can't be there mainly bc of health problems, but I'm only a Dot to the thousands among thousands of healthy fans we have that follow our Clemson Tiger FB team. When I was a healthy even as a financially strained man, I was there for our Tigers when we only had a 7-5, 8-4, even when we were 6-5. If we would have been 6-0 and on a 23-1 streak when I was able to climb in DV, I would have been there regardless of what I had to do to get there at any time of the day. In these Dabo years when I was still able to get around better than I am now, I loved the night games most of all. Before Dabo there wasn't many night games as we all know, and I have been to a ton of nooners. I don't think that Dabo has to ask Clemson fans to come bc we have enough able bodied die hard Clemson fans that will fill DV during these Great times of being a Clemson fan. We never know what will happen in the years to come. Go Tigers!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 12, 2016, 9:12 AM

As a side note Allorangeallthetime52, I have read many of your posts on this board and enjoyed them immensely. I just happen to notice that you have 28,569 posts between your date of origin and today. There have been 3385 days between then and now. That's an average of 8.44 posts per day. That's PROLIFIC. I understand your physical limitations about going to the games, but with that many posts, no one will ever question where your loyalty lies. Keep on posting!

I LOVE Coach Swinney!

Oct 11, 2016, 2:42 PM

He is the man!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Free biscuits for all fans?

Oct 11, 2016, 3:07 PM

Is that what I heard?

Replies: 31
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive