Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Chick fil A has zero reason to acquiesce
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1

Chick fil A has zero reason to acquiesce

Aug 1, 2012, 12:15 PM

The folks that are attacking Chick fil A, on this issue, are really doing a total dis-service to their cause and are about as correct and "on-message" as the wonderful "occupy" minions.

Fact

1. Chick Filet- must follow ALL govt laws, just like every other fast food chain, and have a sterling reputation in this area.

2. Chick Fil A is one of the FEW restaurant chains that is mentioned frequently in in reviews rating companies employee job satisfaction level.

3. Chick Fil A is a "Brand" , that brand has been built over a very long period of time. The founders have built that brand based on performance in a bunch of areas...Quality of food, Unique Marketing, Clean Stores, Family Atmosphere, and yes "Christian Values". There is no doubt that these folks could make a bunch more money in many of their stores by opening on Sunday's. They have chosen not to do so.

4. Anyone that is protesting against Chick Fil A now , based on a comment that simply embraces their branding has either been under a rock for 30 years, or is simply clueless. There is NOTHING new in the comments.

5. Everyone has the right in this country to express their beliefs and speak freely about those beliefs. That INCLUDES people of the Christian faith.

6. It has become the norm for many people to promote the idea of squashing the rights of some people rather than protecting the rights of all people.

The "Pontifs" of Chicago and Boston should be ashamed of themselves!

3. There is

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've notice their business seems unusually strong

Aug 1, 2012, 12:27 PM

In the last couple of days, I've notice the lines have been really, really strong.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ampitheatre or Lounge, Please ***

Aug 1, 2012, 12:28 PM

Re: Ampitheatre or Lounge, Please***

Aug 1, 2012, 12:58 PM

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Crump wanna be!

Re: Chick fil A has zero reason to acquiesce

Aug 1, 2012, 12:32 PM

Well spoken young man...

I don't agree with their message,

Aug 1, 2012, 12:39 PM

But it's been my job in the past t fight for their right to say it. And some habits die hard. I support Chick-Fil-A's stance on free speech, if not their stance on anything else. Especially being closed on Sunday. How many times have I had a craving for CFA on a Sunday and then realized "nope, not today"!!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I wonder if the boycott will extend to Coca Cola, since

Aug 1, 2012, 12:44 PM

they supply Chick-fil-A with soft drinks. Hmmm, I bet people won't extend their boycott that far, and will make up a dumb excuse for why they don't.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I wonder if the boycott will extend to Coca Cola, since

Aug 1, 2012, 1:00 PM

I want them to extend it to gasoline! Know what the LAWS in a Muslim country is toward homosexuality??

And do not forget, plastic is derived from that Middle Eastern Oil too.

Let's go ALL IN! Ban anything/everything against gay rights!

exactly my point!***

Aug 1, 2012, 1:01 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: exactly my point!***

Aug 1, 2012, 1:18 PM

That is why their 'ban' of Chick-fil-a is pitiful and shallow. Talk the talk. Walk the walk.

"Let's boycott Chick-fil-a. We can get chicken sandwiches from Hardee's!"

But they have NO IDEA that the guy who owns Hardee's goes to my church and what his belief's are towards gays. ???

take this ##### off the main board.

Aug 1, 2012, 12:45 PM

Why do you people feel the need to post this ##### on the main board? Are you about to explode because you need to be heard?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Settle down, Francis. This is football related.

Aug 1, 2012, 12:48 PM

Chick-fil-A is a major college football sponsor and a major tailgate food provider. :)

badge-donor-10yr.jpg2006_nit_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We're friends. You laugh, I laugh. You cry, I cry. You jump off a bridge, I get in my boat and save your retarded a$$.

Will people boycott Atlanta

Aug 1, 2012, 1:04 PM

for hosting the CFA kick-off?

Clemson

Re: Will people boycott Atlanta

Aug 1, 2012, 1:08 PM

DragonCon the same weekend...balances out

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Will people boycott Atlanta

Aug 1, 2012, 1:19 PM [ in reply to Will people boycott Atlanta ]

Atlanta is also the home of Coke, who supplies the drinks to Chick-fil-a. And the gas to get there is supplied by the Saudi's who kill gay people.

Replies: 14
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic