»
Topic: Chez Mellusi
Replies: 6   Last Post: Aug 17, 2020, 7:45 PM by: Doc Diesel
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 6  

Chez Mellusi

[2]
Posted: Aug 17, 2020, 5:39 PM

Hope he fits and earns his spot. Lots of talk of the freshman and understand why. Just hope he doesn’t get lost in the shuffle. The pain of having 120 solid players on roster

1st time I laid eyes on his HS tapes, I said to myself..

[1]
Posted: Aug 17, 2020, 5:57 PM

this guy is gonna be good, real good..and I won’t back down from it even though we’ve recruited several more very good ones since.

2020 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

Re: 1st time I laid eyes on his HS tapes, I said to myself..

[2]
Posted: Aug 17, 2020, 6:40 PM

Besides having great high school film, there was a video of him on the news and he was very high character. A true Clemson man.

Re: Chez Mellusi

[1]
Posted: Aug 17, 2020, 6:24 PM

He'll be the guy in the 4th quarter pounding what is left of the defense into pudding. I do not see him staring under any normal circumstances, but the virus could change that. He is a thicker DJ Howard and a solid back, but not a game breaker. I hope i am wrong.

2020 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

[1]
Posted: Aug 17, 2020, 7:02 PM

Agreed.
Good football player and from all reports a better person. He may have been out recruited. I hope 20 years from now you young guys (I am 76 and not likely to be here) remember him fondly and more importantly I hope he remembers his time in school fondly. After all, other than a really good education, that is what matters.

Posted: Aug 17, 2020, 6:37 PM

I like him too. Sentimental I guess. He reminds if Kenny Flowers when he runs.

Posted: Aug 17, 2020, 7:45 PM

I’m really rooting for this kid, he will get his touches.

Replies: 6  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: SEASON TICKETS FOR 2021 Lower Deck Section T, row 18, seats 5 & 7, plus a parking pass. $1900

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
1619 people have read this post