Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
LSU Celebrations
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 22
| visibility 1

LSU Celebrations

Jan 18, 2020, 6:27 PM

Why do some of you feel the need to get on here and accuse LSU and their program of wrong doing and cheating? Yeah OBJ handed out some cash big deal. It was a bad look but come on guys. LSU thoroughly outcoached and outplayed us that night. Joe Burrow is a great qb and even if he was given cash or other benefits as some of you suggest it doesn't make him a better qb. That comes from hard work and talent not money. Furthermore they earned the right to celebrate however they please. It was a little much for my liking but none of my business. Some of you sound like coots and bucknuts. Let them enjoy it because we are coming back next year to claim or spot on top of the mountain.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: LSU Celebrations

Jan 18, 2020, 6:31 PM

I think the difference is that everyone including ESPN wants us to act like champions but they don’t treat us like champions. LSU gets a lot of bad looks but still being called the greatest team ever.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 18, 2020, 6:34 PM

Well I don't think they are the greatest team ever. Clemson last year holds that title. I get what you are saying but it is what it is. I'm just saying our team knows how to act because of the players and coaches we have. I just don't understand why every time we lose it is because other teams cheat. That is just whining and being a sore loser. Looks like my Dodgers got screwed by the Astros but nothing can be changed now.

Jan 18, 2020, 6:53 PM

Now come on, it’s not “every time”... just when it’s the SECheat. ??

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 18, 2020, 9:34 PM [ in reply to Re: LSU Celebrations ]

You from LA or something? Why do you cheer for the dodgers

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 18, 2020, 9:34 PM [ in reply to Re: LSU Celebrations ]

You from LA or something? Why do you cheer for the dodgers

Jan 18, 2020, 10:08 PM [ in reply to Re: LSU Celebrations ]

It is likely that the passing of real CASH is a violation of NCAA rules; that would be especially true if underclassmen with remaining eligibility accepted same. If it does violate the rules, will the NCAA invoke a punishment of any type on the LSU athletic dept.? Very doubtful they will do so. My simple question is why do they not pursue their own regulations being met.
My guess is that LSU would prefer OJB not visit their locker rooms in a post-game gathering.
the NCAA has many varied decisions that go one way for 1 school and just the opposite for another. Give us a reason that has been proven that J. Fields got eligibility after entering the transfer portal in his freshman year. How was that accomplished?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I’m just waiting on the judgment to come down and

Jan 18, 2020, 6:33 PM

Reward us the CFP trophy. Cheaters never win.

#AmIRite

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I’m just waiting on the judgment to come down and

Jan 18, 2020, 6:36 PM

Would be nice but don't think it will ever happen. Plus I wouldn't want it like that.

Check your meter, Charlie.***

Jan 18, 2020, 6:49 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Re: Check your meter, Charlie.***

Jan 18, 2020, 6:56 PM

Darn batteries died... Lol

Re: Check your meter, Charlie.***

Jan 18, 2020, 10:20 PM

Such an sec coot

Just a little rule breaking. NBD.***

Jan 18, 2020, 6:48 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Jan 18, 2020, 6:49 PM

Move on. They have been, are now and will always be pond scum.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clemson fans are not allowed to make comments

Jan 18, 2020, 7:02 PM

on these actions because LSU won a football game against Clemson?

so.. if UGA pointed out these things it would be ok? wait they lost also.. If Syracuse fans posted these things.. wait they are in the ACC.. who is allowed to comment on these actions?

Can you provide a list?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Why do you feel the need to bring up LSU and scold

Jan 18, 2020, 7:03 PM

people you disagree with?

Let it go, move on, the game is over.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's two kind of people in the world:

Jan 18, 2020, 7:04 PM

those that care about cheating and those that don't. And neither one will understand why the other feels the way they do because they're just built differently.

P.S. (I Hope you enjoy your time in government.)

I'm guessing you weren't at the game and didn't

Jan 18, 2020, 9:04 PM

have to walk down Poydras street afterwards to get to your hotel. You didn't have to endure being jostled, cursed at, have beer thrown at you... Well I was, and I did, and it was pretty disgusting. I've got a feeling that if you were there and had a similar experience, you might not be saying, "...they earned the right to celebrate however they choose." There's a right way, and a wrong way... they chose the wrong way.

Yes, they earned the victory by being the better team, but what I saw from players and fans after the game was truly over the line.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I'm guessing you weren't at the game and didn't

Jan 18, 2020, 10:36 PM

I was at the game and walked down Poydras street after the game. I was not jostled, cursed at or had beer thrown on me. I did see a crowd of excited LSU fans, but nothing in poor taste. Sorry you had a bad experience.

Jan 18, 2020, 11:52 PM

I’m guessing you were wearing mostly purple and perhaps a little gold if you did not experience harassment. It was not enjoyable. So good to get back to “God’s country”.

Jan 19, 2020, 8:52 AM

I was proudly wearing my orange. I don’t consider being called “tiger bait” harassment. Evidently I have thicker skin than quite a few on this board. Worst behavior I saw came from a Clemson fan. I was embarrassed by his behavior during the game and of course apologized to the LSU fans nearby and tried to explain he was the exception, not the normal Clemson fan.

If you read this message board it sounds like everyone was treated poorly. I was there for three days wearing my orange with no issues......

If you got out before the LSU fans you were

Jan 19, 2020, 9:34 AM [ in reply to Re: I'm guessing you weren't at the game and didn't ]

Ok.. if you came out with the mob.. different story.

I booked it outta the stadium so I only had a couple f u s and middle fingers to deal with.

One was from a group of girls who couldn't be more than 14. It was more comical than insulting

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Jan 19, 2020, 12:54 AM

Hate to admit it, but LSU just might be the best team ever! But, we’ll show em next year.

Replies: 22
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic