Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Check this...true story. I was so hungover after the nationa
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 651

Check this...true story. I was so hungover after the nationa

Jan 11, 2019, 1:31 PM

l championship game that my ######## was literally leaking beer shidds all day and there was not a thing I could do to stop it. No matter how much I wiped, the area around my bhole was wet literally 10 minutes after I left the terlit. I must have been in the bathroom to correct this issue 15 times that day.

Over the course of the day, the wetness seeped from my butt to my boxers. Than as it progressed more, the wet doodoo water made its way through my boxers and into my pants. The natural result was that all of this poopy moisture made its way out of my britches...my khakis like a canvas that picasso himself would have gazed at in amazement.

I had a light brown wet streak that was clearly visible on the backside of my trousers. I was embarrassed at first, but determined that if anyone asked, I would say I had spilled coffee between my legs.

What did I do? I went and gave a presentation to my boss, being sure not to show her my backside. I walked briskly around the office and sat quickly to conceal the fact that fecal matter was making contact with many of the offices surfaces with which I came into contact.

I went home and changed my pants. Lifted them up. Then the smell hit me. I smelled like doodoo...and literally looked like doodoo... all day at a 50B company. It was both my darkest hour and my proudest moment at the same time.

Would I go back and change anything? No. It was worth every second of it because any time I started to doubt the path my life had taken, I though about Trevor Lawrence's beautiful, dominant performance..and his silky hair...against the Tide.

For real though, do they make medicine for this?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I hear banana is really good for that.

Jan 11, 2019, 1:42 PM

Not sure if you are supposed to peel it or not before you insert.

I just realized something

Jan 11, 2019, 1:43 PM

TentDweller is still here, he just works at a bigger company now.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I have been dragging ### all week at work.

Jan 11, 2019, 1:45 PM

Been tired and hungover all of Championship week. We won a natty and have a few days to recover to regular work.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I took the day off work on Tuesday #ProTips

Jan 11, 2019, 2:02 PM

Pretty much slept half the day and beat my meat to highlights of Sunshine throwing bombs to Tee and Ross when I was awake

I should have done this, but wasn't smart enough to

Jan 12, 2019, 10:09 AM

think ahead

they make a plug.

Jan 11, 2019, 1:46 PM

its actually called a BUTTT plug.

or depends.

Re: Check this...true story. I was so hungover after the nationa

Jan 11, 2019, 1:51 PM