Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Kudos to GOOD NEWS TRAVELS 4 Putting on super bus trip package to Louisville
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

Kudos to GOOD NEWS TRAVELS 4 Putting on super bus trip package to Louisville

Sep 18, 2017, 5:25 PM

which got us there & back in style and was professionally hosted by fine Clemson Man SKIP ANDERS.

The GALT House Hotel uptown by river was excellent with super delicious meal options offered at their 25th floor revolving dining room overlooking city sights..

and Saturday's easy & relaxing bus trip to Churchill Downs & home of Kentucky Derby was almost as enjoyable an event as the game itself..

in that we got to bet, consume bourbon drinks, watch horse races, shop at track store, view museum and for Alumni attend the casual BBQ & Mint Julip Party.

And, the Good News Travels package included tix for the prime-time game and a hands free ride thru terrible traffic & right up to the entry gate..plus better yet having bus at that gate after the mad house exit for a no-worry & quick ride back to hotel..with tv's giving us ESPN play by play post game coverage!

And..i saved wear & tear on my car & me, no possible break-downs or wrecks or speeding tix, and high cost of gas.

Saying..get wise & lazy and go with them to VaTech or other games..

or reserve a possible train trip planned to New Orleans & Sugar Bowl OR their flight trip to Rose Bowl in Pasadena "IF" TiGERS Gut eR Done for play-offs!

Message was edited by: lightbulbbill®

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Must be nice...total cost was....????***

Sep 18, 2017, 5:42 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Charged by room rate X nights stayed

Sep 18, 2017, 6:01 PM

$268 per person per night for 4 in suite;

$283 per person per night for 3 in suite.

$298 per person per night for double;

$345 each night for single (Me!).

This was at famous 3-4* Hotel downtown at River.,

So, for me the trip cost a total of $695 ($345 x 2 nights & a 3 day trip).

The game tix was extra ($150 which was going price).

Thus, i got on their fine A/C bus in Columbia on Friday morn early with nothing but high class Clemson Fans in their best spirits & Orange gear, Bottled water & goody package, reclining seats, rest room, tv with ESPN Sports or old Clemson game replays, ability to chat or nap, frequent food or pit stops, professional driver & tour guide (male Clemson grad on ours)..

Free 3 Course meal that Friday night in revolving penthouse restaurant on 25th floor & on way back on Sunday a home cooked country buffet meal at 4* Inn.

They plan a trip to VaTech and other games (home & to SC)..as well as a train or air trip to New Orleans or to Pasadena IF Tigers Gut Er Done..With TIX!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Charged by room rate X nights stayed

Sep 18, 2017, 7:58 PM

Bill you disappoint me. I thought you had TWO girlfriends. You could not get either to go with you? YOu must be losing your touch. :)

Re: Kudos to GOOD NEWS TRAVELS 4 Putting on super bus trip package to Louisville

Sep 18, 2017, 6:20 PM

They are good people too! They handled the 8th grade NYC trip for powdersville middle. Top notch!!

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic