Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Chances we play this weekend
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 21
| visibility 1

Chances we play this weekend

Sep 12, 2018, 6:32 AM

I’m going 50%. What do y’all think?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

95%***

Sep 12, 2018, 6:41 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

63.17%***

Sep 12, 2018, 6:45 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Winner!***

Sep 12, 2018, 8:09 AM

56.7%***

Sep 12, 2018, 6:50 AM

good one!***

Sep 12, 2018, 11:39 AM

45.0%

Sep 12, 2018, 6:50 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

While it may not be bad in Clemson,

Sep 12, 2018, 7:06 AM

they will take into account what people will travel through. Looks like half the state could be in a real #### storm Saturday. Playing Norte Dame in a monsoon because of a scheduled prime time game is a lot different than Georgia Southern.

Re: While it may not be bad in Clemson,

Sep 12, 2018, 7:35 AM

33.3%

You misspelled Georgia State.***

Sep 12, 2018, 7:37 AM [ in reply to While it may not be bad in Clemson, ]

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They could put an advisory for people who are a certain

Sep 12, 2018, 11:32 AM [ in reply to While it may not be bad in Clemson, ]

distance to just not travel to the game and just stay home/be safe. Honestly a few thousand empty seats against Georgia Southern isn't the end of the world if it means people aren't fighting this storm trying to get back from the game.

GO TIGERS

69.42%

Sep 12, 2018, 7:55 AM

Nm

99.999%*******

Sep 12, 2018, 8:03 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think a lot of it will be availability of SC Troopers.....

Sep 12, 2018, 8:06 AM

....if they are all dispatched to the coast game could very well be cancelled. We have had games before with minimal support and traffic was a disaster. Hope not, but who knows.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

CU TLGTN

Re: I think a lot of it will be availability of SC Troopers.....

Sep 12, 2018, 8:30 AM

we've had games w support and traffic was still a disaster

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 12, 2018, 10:57 AM

Ha exactly. It’s not like the 72 troopers sitting on their butts doing nothing seemingly at every corner actually help the situation

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 12, 2018, 11:58 AM [ in reply to I think a lot of it will be availability of SC Troopers..... ]

They started sending state law enforcement to the coast on Monday including troopers

Re: Chances we play this weekend

Sep 12, 2018, 8:07 AM

100%

110%

Sep 12, 2018, 8:11 AM

and gonna be a wipe-out!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: 110%

Sep 12, 2018, 8:27 AM

The latest projections show the storm turning back our way after making landfall.

Re: Chances we play this weekend

Sep 12, 2018, 10:56 AM

Yesterday, I would have said 100% that the game will be played. With the path of the hurricane today, I drop that to 60%. So much of the state is going to be impacted and now potentially Georgia.

I think the weather is going to be fine or just raining at Clemson on Saturday, so it is likely that the game will be played.

I haven't missed a home game in so many years that I cannot count. I made the Norte Dame game even when I couldn't get home for two days afterwards.

Living in Sumter, I think this will be the first time where the weather in Sumter will prevent me from traveling on Saturday.

I agree that with the storm, traffic support is going to be limited, but there have been games in the past without that support.

Hotel rooms are probably not available, but some people may have left the coast and staying in hotels in the upstate hoping to go to the game. I think attendance will be impacted.

My major concern is that some Tiger fans will try to come regardless. It might be unsafe to travel from some parts of the state.

Bottom line is that this is going to be tough call and we may not even know until Friday.

I think they're going to move the game up to tomorrow and

Sep 12, 2018, 11:02 AM

get it out of the way - otherwise this recent storm shift has anything happening anywhere in SC on Saturday in high doubt at this point.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 21
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic