Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Chances of this happening?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

Chances of this happening?

Jan 11, 2018, 12:00 PM

http://www.thestate.com/sports/college/university-of-south-carolina/usc-mens-basketball/article194144209.html

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I assume low chances.

Jan 11, 2018, 12:09 PM

But I don't know really. Coots haven't exactly brought Zion in a while like they used too and Zion hasn't brought them up either. Don't shoot me if I'm wrong because I don't really know. But my gut says it's a 10% chance or lower that he's a future coot.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Chances of this happening?

Jan 11, 2018, 12:10 PM

How do you even sale that pitch. Please come join the player that is wrapped in scandal from Louisville to the University that is more than likely wrapped in the scandal that took down Louisville.

Jan 11, 2018, 12:19 PM

Most everything I've read in the last month has him going to either Kentucky or us, more recently to us.

I highly doubt they'll be able to change his mind in 9 days by signing a guy that they don't know for sure if he will ever be eligible.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think he goes to Wofford before he goes there.***

Jan 11, 2018, 12:20 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

0%

Jan 11, 2018, 12:21 PM

From what I can tell.... Bowen has to sit out 2 semesters at USUCK. Zion is a 1 and done. So they might practice against each other but they would never see the court together in a game.

Snowflake Basher........Out

Re: 0%

Jan 11, 2018, 12:45 PM

Would the 2 semesters be Spring and Fall 2018? If so, he'd be eligible for most of conference play, and the tourney in 2019.

Zion is coming to Clemson.

Jan 11, 2018, 12:24 PM

The only other competition we have at this point is Kentucky, and I give them less than 1% chance to sign him.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

UK less than 1% chance?

Jan 11, 2018, 1:43 PM

we may sign him... but that's just stupid

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 11, 2018, 12:38 PM

We can hope that Zion Williamson is a leader and no follower!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 11, 2018, 12:45 PM

Probably not a big deal. Zion's supposed to commit in 9 days so it seems like that's more or less wrapped up at least for now. I think there's also a greater than 50% chance this kid never even plays for the chickens. I'm sure he'll test the draft process in the spring and could very well wind up going, especially if it looks like the NCAA might not let him play, which while I don't think they've ruled him ineligible to this point, I'm not sure who they could ever let him play.

Of course Yurtseven was on the same pro team as Enes Kantor and Kantor was rules permanently ineligible while Yurtseven will be suiting up for NC State tonight, so who really knows.

Why follow a crook to a women's basketball school?***

Jan 11, 2018, 12:50 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 11, 2018, 1:08 PM

Its funny if you ask South Carolina about Cam Newton and his dad reportedly taking money or going to and Cam saying he didn't know that Cam is a lying but Bowen obviously didn't know because he is a good little boy. South Carolina fans are some of the dumbest people on the face of the Earth. They are literally talking about Zion coming to play with another 5 star but then I tell them if Zion was worried about playing with 5 stars he would pick Duke or Kentucky. Sorry South Carolina fans your reasoning is asinine when you realize he could play with a team full of 5 stars if that is what he wanted to do.

Jan 11, 2018, 1:19 PM

Not sure what they are smoking in Cootlumbia.....Zion is not going there.

First, that Bowen kid will likely never step foot on the hardwood for NCAA. He'll be 1 year removed from High School by this summer and will go pro - he'll be a first round pick. So, I don't suspect we'll ever see Bowen play in actual competition for USC. Right now if he enrolls this spring, he can practice with the team....the expect him to go to NBA and end up a 1st round pick.

Crazy coots! I thought the wacky weed wasn't legal here yet?!? Sure are smoking something down there.

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic