Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Venables "Swinney is a magician"
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 2,997

Venables "Swinney is a magician"

Jan 3, 2016, 2:53 PM

Love this coaching staff we have. And so many gave credit to Chad Morris. I will be sad if and when we lose any of our current staff. Great coaches and great chemistry. Great article

http://www.independentmail.com/sports/college/clemson/Venables-Dabo-Swinney-a-magician-in-game-lead-up-364059161.html?d=mobile

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Chad desereves all the credit he gets

Jan 3, 2016, 3:02 PM

But Dabo is the man that put it all together. Everyone Chad came in and worked his magic with were Dabo/Napier recruits,even the Sammy Watkins class.

BV is the best defensive coach in the Nation, but everyone of those seniors last year on that number one D last year were Dabo/Steele recruits. Steel is a great defensive mind and recruiter, he just can't teach his plan to players.

Our Co OC's were Chad trained according to Dabo's plan. They are in their very first year of ever calling an offense at the collegiate level and will only get better.

Dabo is a Legend HC in the making. Doubters and Coots can bite a big one.

Re: Chad desereves all the credit he gets

Jan 3, 2016, 3:05 PM

that's cool, but I like the staff we have in place now. I will leave it at that because speaking my mind about CM has killed my TP on here . But I wish Chad well, but glad he is gone

Oh,I think we've improved on Chad.

Jan 3, 2016, 3:16 PM

Hiring 2 OC's that he trained every day for 3-4 years and hiring Streeter as a QB,with nothing else to do but take care of the QB on game day is progress.Just think Chad deserves the credit he gets.

Re: Oh,I think we've improved on Chad.

Jan 3, 2016, 3:21 PM

I agree with that. CM did a lot of good, but he also became a distraction lobbying for other jobs and pay raises, and other things with ego. I said Scott twice, I included Brad Scott. He has been a great ambassador for the university and recruiting inroads to Florida. My granddad raves about the Judge, Jeff Davis and says he is a valuable asset, JD is before my time but trust my granddad's opinion more than my own

Re: Venables "Swinney is a magician"

Jan 3, 2016, 3:06 PM

It's funny just a few short years ago, the Coots were BEGGING us to keep Dabo. Now they're trying to ship him off to Bama, LOL!

https://southcarolina.forums.rivals.com/threads/chances-dabo-is-alabama-hc-next-season.116528/

Re: Venables "Swinney is a magician"

Jan 3, 2016, 3:11 PM

yep, they are idiots ! I am an unapologetic, Dabo Swinney supporter on and off the field. He is a great coach and man ! I love Venables, Brooks, Hobby, Caldwell, Scott, Reed, Scott, Elliot, Pearman,Streeter all of our current staff. And I REALLY hope that Terry Allen is hired on as RB coach, he has done wonders with our backs

Thanks yabbadabodo. Enjoyed the read...***

Jan 3, 2016, 3:47 PM

I often wonder whether the Dabo

Jan 3, 2016, 4:05 PM

that we see is the same one that his coaches and players see. Pretty much answers it here. What you see is what you get. We're a d@mn fortunate bunch.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Photobucket

Replies: 8
| visibility 2,997
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic