Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Chad Smith??
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 4,680

Chad Smith??

Nov 19, 2017, 8:23 PM

I read both T-Net & TI daily, and have seen nothing about Chad being hurt or in trouble of some kind, but he was conspicous in his absence yesterday on a day when everyone that was not redshirting or injured got in the game. Anybody know what gives?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Chad Smith??

Nov 19, 2017, 8:27 PM

I have the same question. Chad played very well vs FSU. What is the issue with him not playing vs Citadel?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 19, 2017, 8:27 PM

I saw him in uniform on the sideline. I don't know if he ever played or got dinged real early.

Nov 19, 2017, 8:31 PM

I thought I heard that his sister got married in ATL on Friday (maybe Saturday).

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 19, 2017, 8:38 PM

The wedding was Friday for sure. I recall Dabo mentioning Chad asked permission.
His family has a great military history as you all have heard.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I could have sworn I saw him hobble off

Nov 19, 2017, 8:33 PM

The field late in the FSU game. I commented to those around me that there goes another one

He did.***

Nov 19, 2017, 8:35 PM

Nov 19, 2017, 8:40 PM

I did not see him on the side line or in the game, and I made it a point to look carefully when I saw that Skalski started at Chad's position. I too remember the bit about his sister's wedding. Maybe Dabo excused him so he didn't have to rush back right after the ceremony??

Saw CS in on opening KO team & he's listed in participation...

Nov 19, 2017, 8:41 PM

but credited with no stats per clemsontigers.com.

http://www.clemsontigers.com/ViewContent.dbml?SPSID=657769&SPID=103701&CONTENT_ID=2138573&DB_OEM_ID=28500#GAME.PRE

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 19, 2017, 8:41 PM

I saw him on the sideline with the medical staff. He went behind the bench and jogged back and forth and seemed to be in a little discomfort when he would start running. He wasn’t limping noticeably it’s just when he would start to run he looked uncomfortable. It didn’t look like any major injury or anything, they probably sat him for the rest of the game just to play it safe.

Nov 19, 2017, 9:09 PM

I noticed his absence and looked for him late in the game. I saw him on the sideline with some kind of black support on one of his ankles, but he looked like he was walking OK. I don't know if he played yesterday and couldn't find any stats for him.

Nov 19, 2017, 9:42 PM

He got dinged up on one of the early kickoffs. Came off hobbled and never returned.

Nov 19, 2017, 10:18 PM

Skalski did great filling in for him!!!

Replies: 12
| visibility 4,680
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic