Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Caution, don’t be fooled on Cotton Bowl tickets
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 2,295

Caution, don’t be fooled on Cotton Bowl tickets

Dec 8, 2018, 2:43 PM

I bought 8 tickets off Stubhub that were listed in Hall of Fame Suite sections, but then tickets showed up and they were regular section tickets. Seller and Stubhub mislead the listing bigtime. I expected more of Stubhub and thought they verified tickets better than that. Buyer beware, lesson learned I guess. I had plans to resell some as well, and now I have complete egg on my face.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Caution, don’t be fooled on Cotton Bowl tickets

Dec 8, 2018, 2:49 PM

Call stubhub, they will make it right.

Dec 8, 2018, 2:49 PM

Should Stub hub refund if not what was advertised. Replace or complete refund is what I would be looking for!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 8, 2018, 2:51 PM

I noticed yesterday on Stubhub that ticket prices has started to creep down (I guess after Clemson released them to IPTAY members), but this morning they had started to creep up again. I guess the fact that we are playing Notre Dame and the number of their fans in Dallas will make them more desirable after all of them have been distributed. I also noticed that there appears to not be a bad seat in the stadium, so I wonder how much sense it makes to pay huge bucks for just slightly better seats.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Avoid level 400 seats.

Dec 8, 2018, 3:22 PM

You are waaay off the field and you end up watching the game on the 60 yard TV screen. I've sat in level 200 several times and it is still tempting to watch the screen instead of the game.

Absolutely call them

Dec 8, 2018, 2:52 PM

I use StubHub a lot. Any time I’ve ever had any questions they been extremely helpful and fair. Let them know your issue and give them a chance to make it right. Repost and let us know what happens. Typically pay a few extra dollars through stub hub but it provides of peace of mind

/\ TRUE DAT /\

Dec 8, 2018, 3:02 PM

Go Tigers AND Tiger Nation!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Si vis pacem, para bellum (if you want peace, prepare for war)
USMC 1980-83
-Camp Lejeune
-Beirut, Lebanon
SC National Guard 1983-2018

Replies: 6
| visibility 2,295
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic