Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The nation needs a strong message of unity
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 23
| visibility 1

The nation needs a strong message of unity

Jun 1, 2020, 7:07 AM

from the top. However, even if the President did offer such a message, it wouldn't be taken seriously, and honestly, rightfully so. I believe at this point, over three years in, he's lost any credibility he might have among the people for being a voice of unity. It would be clear that they are just words written by someone else, that he doesn't mean.

So I'm OK with him not making a big speech. We'll just have to look to other leaders to help bring us together. In this state, I was pleased and encouraged by words from Senator Scott and Governor McMaster the other day. I hope their words are heeded.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

lol, you come on here and thats what you have to say about

Jun 1, 2020, 7:15 AM

all of this? Trump bad?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Do you disagree with my post?***

Jun 1, 2020, 7:17 AM

I've stated he's been bad on this many times. But whats

Jun 1, 2020, 7:22 AM

your thought on say burning this whole country down that ia going on? Trump bad? The people getting the #### beat out of them by protestors. the shops getting burned down? the cops getting sent to the hospital?

The first thing you say and its Trump bad?
You need to look deep into yourself and get why you have such TDS, imo.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

if you read through Prods post history and came to

Jun 1, 2020, 7:26 AM

the conclusion he has “TDS”(really can’t believe this is still a thing) you aren’t an objective thinker.

In case it needs to be said...

Jun 1, 2020, 8:41 AM [ in reply to I've stated he's been bad on this many times. But whats ]

This is my official statement that I am vehementaly opposed to all forms of violence against people and property.

If the country burns down, but you get another prolifer

Jun 1, 2020, 7:16 AM

to replace RBG, does he still have your vote?

I do not currently plan on voting for President Trump.***

Jun 1, 2020, 7:17 AM

Re: The nation needs a strong message of unity

Jun 1, 2020, 7:37 AM

what would he say, stop stealing TVs and burning advance auto?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Since he lacks any bit of eloquence, nuance, and

Jun 1, 2020, 7:39 AM

intelligence to navigate difficult situations, yeah probably.

Re: Since he lacks any bit of eloquence, nuance, and

Jun 1, 2020, 7:50 AM

like dis?

An odd non-sequitur for sure.***

Jun 1, 2020, 7:57 AM

That was actually VERY NUANCED

Jun 1, 2020, 7:59 AM [ in reply to Re: Since he lacks any bit of eloquence, nuance, and ]

??

Did you miss his speech?***

Jun 1, 2020, 7:58 AM

I doubt anyone is going to make a speech to calm the riots and looting. I think it naive of you to think that with so many governors, so many mayors, so many chiefs of police, so many community leaders, so many state and federal representatives of both parties and so many talking heads on TV offering calming words and asking for peace that a president of any color including black, white or orange might be able to offer a speech which will end the looting and riots.

I'm also surprised that you missed his speech.

Message was edited by: ClemsonTiger1988®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Can you post a link to a speech?

Jun 1, 2020, 8:43 AM

I definitely do not think a speech will serve to end anything and never said such.

Re: Can you post a link to a speech?

Jun 1, 2020, 9:21 AM

Here are Trumps comments. Funny that you are 100% totally unaware of these. Weird huh?

“I want to say a few words about the situation in Minnesota. The death of George Floyd on the streets of Minneapolis was a grave tragedy. It should never have happened. It has filled Americans all over the country with horror, anger, and grief.

Yesterday, I spoke to George’s family and expressed the sorrow of our entire nation for their loss. I stand before you as a friend and ally to every American seeking justice and peace. And I stand before you in firm opposition to anyone exploiting this tragedy to loot, rob, attack, and menace. Healing, not hatred; justice, not chaos are the mission at hand.

The police officers involved in this incident have been fired from their jobs. One officer has already been arrested and charged with murder. State and federal authorities are carrying out an investigation to see what further charges may be warranted, including against, sadly, the other three.

In addition, my administration has opened a civil rights investigation, and I have asked the Attorney General and the Justice Department to expedite it.

I understand the pain that people are feeling. We support the right of peaceful protesters, and we hear their pleas. But what we are now seeing on the streets of our cities has nothing to do with justice or with peace."

Thanks***

Jun 1, 2020, 9:25 AM

Re: The nation needs a strong message of unity

Jun 1, 2020, 8:38 AM

Unity only really occurs in Nations that are almost 100% homogenous. Human nature and all.

^Literally Hitler***

Jun 1, 2020, 9:28 AM

Re: ^Literally Hitler***

Jun 1, 2020, 9:29 AM

you sure are stubborn

Re: ^Literally Hitler***

Jun 1, 2020, 9:32 AM [ in reply to ^Literally Hitler*** ]

No, it is just a truth that unity occurs in homogenous groups . Caveat is under a supposed free govenrment. Look at Korea and Japan.

Now look to England and France who due to past colonialism has taken in large numbers of nationals from other parts of the world. You can toss out your pithy little comments but I suggest you open your eyes a little bit too.

I don't mean unity in the sense of everyone agreeing

Jun 1, 2020, 9:29 AM [ in reply to Re: The nation needs a strong message of unity ]

I mean unity in the sense of working together, despite myriad disagreements.

Only one man can offer true unity:

Jun 1, 2020, 8:43 AM

UNITY bishes!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Chuck Norris***

Jun 1, 2020, 8:55 AM

Replies: 23
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic