Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Haven't chimed in much since the season started....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1,048

Haven't chimed in much since the season started....

Sep 16, 2012, 8:03 AM

My thoughts: Offensively we're as good as it gets. The play from the skill positions have come at no surprise and the o-line has looked solid, for the most part. Defensively, I have the look that Venebales has on the front page. I'm going bald from scratching my head. We're great in the red zone, which we haven't been able to say for years. But, we've given up big plays/busted plays in all 3 games; and that really concerns me. Chris Thompson (I think that's his name) for FSU will run wild against us if we don't correct some things. I'm not pinning the defense's shortfalls on BV. I understand we're young on that side of the ball and lack depth at key positions, but this week we better fix some things...and quick. With Gameday being there and 2 top 10 teams playing ( I expect us to move up a notch since Mich St. lost), I would love to see our defense to have their breakout game of the season. But, I'm still really concerned.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

im afraid we could be embarrased on national tv again

Sep 16, 2012, 8:09 AM

If our d doesn't improve quickly

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Haven't chimed in much since the season started....

Sep 16, 2012, 8:12 AM

Here is a few things to chime about:
1)We are not a top 10 team ,and don't need to move up regardless of what Michigan State did!
2)You left out the fact that Venables is only in his first year,and is playing mostly with Steele's recruits.
3)Want to know of another good offense;Florida.Thank goodness we don't play them!!
4) Want another? FSU.We do play them however,and we don't have much time to correct,or fix the problems!

Can you go back to not posting again now?***

Sep 16, 2012, 8:15 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Don't get mad at me because the Cleveland Browns are...

Sep 16, 2012, 8:31 AM

the Cleveland Browns ;)

null

Re: Can you go back to not posting again now?***

Sep 16, 2012, 8:40 AM [ in reply to Can you go back to not posting again now?*** ]

Thanks for playing, but unnecessary. You can go back to sleep now.

I'm with Leftie on this one. CLEMSON is NOT a Top Ten team, just because some teams that were ahead of us lost. I'd put us at 20-25 until we get that D fixed a little.

Last year FSU didn't have a really good run game, but I think they have fixed that somewhat. Their D is freakin' awesome, but our O will test that.

Anyway - thanks again for the rudeness. :)

Re: Can you go back to not posting again now?***

Sep 16, 2012, 8:45 AM

Leftie and Streaking Tiger are lovers

Our corners are not very good

Sep 16, 2012, 8:48 AM [ in reply to Re: Can you go back to not posting again now?*** ]

An opposing team can make a good living throwing on darius robinson. Need to start a raw freshman---it won't get much worse and robinson aint gonna get much better.

safetys are at times nowhere to be found. out of position.

Furmans tight end was open forever.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 1,048
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic