Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Can we start a sticky on this board??
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

Can we start a sticky on this board??

Nov 11, 2018, 3:36 AM

To recognize guys like Christian wilkins, and spiller. Guys who bleed orange and purple, the guys who sacrificed for this university. And add to the list as the years go on. Lind of as a remembrance to thise players. They deserve it.
I mean i cant think of 2 guys who loved this university more than those 2. I wish there was. A sticky post at the top where we could talk about certain players, past and present whi embodied this team, this culture, and what it meant to be a tiger.
Wilkins is one of the most talented players we've ever had, hes never given up on us, and he even left millions of dollars to come back for this team.
Spiller was the start of something beautiful at this university, spiller did the same as Wilkins, theyre special. Lets honor them

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Can we start a sticky on this board??

Nov 11, 2018, 4:23 AM

Tajh Boyd and Hunter Renfrow too.

Message was edited by: hufferbilly®

Message was edited by: hufferbilly®

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 11, 2018, 5:15 AM

Of course. When i think if plarers would lived for the team. Its ghe one who will come back for that 5th season if ghey can.
The ones who rally the troops when ghey need a leader.
The ones who arent afraid to put the geam on gheir back and take the blame if the team comes up short.
Thiz seriously needs to be a permanent board, that way ghe old times can come in and tell old stories of players like wilkins and spiller and renfrow and tajh that some of uz might not have been alive for. Like for example im only 25 so i never got to see the fridge play.
Itd be a cool way to not only honor them, but tell the stories of them from a fan perspective that the younger fans won't know.

Nov 11, 2018, 7:17 AM

Do you always slaughter the English language this bad or is this morning special?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 11, 2018, 8:16 AM

Drunk again . . .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 11, 2018, 2:55 PM [ in reply to Re: Can we start a sticky on this board?? ]

Nah i was tired. And didn't go back to re-read what i typed to check dor typos. My phone tends to do that sometimes.

Nov 11, 2018, 2:55 PM [ in reply to Re: Can we start a sticky on this board?? ]

Nah i was tired. And didn't go back to re-read what i typed to check dor typos. My phone tends to do that sometimes.

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic