Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Can we please stop with
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 31
| visibility 1

Can we please stop with

Jan 17, 2018, 7:58 PM

all the fire Brownell stuff? We lose one competitive game to the defending National Champions, and all of a sudden this year is a failure and our coach should be fired. Also I kind of feel like many on this board don’t realize that when your team is missing wide open shots from the floor, and they aren’t hitting free throws, that probably means the players are to blame, not the coach. I mean this team is nationally ranked for the first time in almost a decade. Did we completely forget about the other 17 games of the season? The Tigers are off to a tremendous start so far, I seriously don’t understand why so many people on this board are already hitting the panic button. It’s a long season, 1 game isn’t going isn’t the end of the world. I think we should all just take a deep breath and support the Tigers this Saturday against ND.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Those posts lately are attempts at humor.

Jan 17, 2018, 8:00 PM

They aren’t serious. They are intended to get the newbies to take the bait, and to provide humor for themselves.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Looks like the bait is getting taken***

Jan 18, 2018, 3:55 PM

Re: Can we please stop with

Jan 17, 2018, 8:01 PM

Great post!????

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

still need that sarcasm button for some I see

Jan 17, 2018, 8:03 PM

Nobody on here is asking for BB to be fired

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

GWP didn’t sound very sarcastic to me.***

Jan 17, 2018, 8:12 PM

It takes a while to get the hang of the T-Net boreds

Jan 17, 2018, 8:24 PM

There's plenty of "demonstrating absurdity by being absurd" going on here.

There's also no general consensus on who's absurd and who's reasonable.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and doggone it, people like me.

Found Juan.***

Jan 18, 2018, 8:06 PM

Good***

Jan 18, 2018, 1:19 PM [ in reply to GWP didn’t sound very sarcastic to me.*** ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

And of course, another Juan.***

Jan 18, 2018, 8:07 PM

Look everyone...Stanley is back

Jan 18, 2018, 9:07 PM

and still broken

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

He sounded condescending and bullying, didn't he?

Jan 18, 2018, 3:42 PM [ in reply to GWP didn’t sound very sarcastic to me.*** ]

He is a boor. Or, is it bore?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Great example of

Jan 18, 2018, 8:09 PM

Juan.

GPW is a perfect example of Juan who just can't help himself. Weird how he makes himself feel powerful on a message board though, right?

LOL

Of course he did, it's part of his charm.***

Jan 19, 2018, 8:26 AM [ in reply to He sounded condescending and bullying, didn't he? ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: still need that sarcasm button for some I see

Jan 17, 2018, 10:17 PM [ in reply to still need that sarcasm button for some I see ]

What is the sarcasm symbol these days?

Those are "jokes". People are happy this season*****

Jan 17, 2018, 8:16 PM

Jan 17, 2018, 8:21 PM

Well , we better neat ND or I will start looking at possibly joining one of these groups .

They meet a few times every season in one of the Shoebox courtyards ...just to see what can be done about doing nothing but bitc#ing . Usually ends in a pointless skirmish and CBB survives to coach another game .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Jan 17, 2018, 10:14 PM

For me, I'm very happy with how Brownell and the team are doing this year. I expect them to achieve more this year than any so far with Brownell. I'm not concerned at all.

found juan ^^***

Jan 17, 2018, 10:20 PM

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Please stop T-maling me...thanks***

Jan 17, 2018, 10:30 PM

Re: Please stop T-maling me...thanks***

Jan 18, 2018, 1:39 PM

Poor girl

March 4th 2016- "Lee won't be here 4 years from today" - Viztiz

Re: Please stop T-maling me...thanks***

Jan 18, 2018, 3:17 PM

hahaha - she thinks its me. don't tell her

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

How strange it must be

Jan 18, 2018, 8:13 PM

to be posting to yourself.

Honestly, does it make you feel good? Gives me the Willie's, man. Hope you never go out of your house.

Sorry, not being rude, but...

Jan 19, 2018, 7:50 AM [ in reply to Please stop T-maling me...thanks*** ]

Why would anyone waste a T-mail on you?

I'm sure clash has a gif/meme for this.

Jan 18, 2018, 8:10 PM [ in reply to found juan ^^*** ]

What do you think bro?

That's what I thought.

Agreed. This loss was on the players, not the coach.

Jan 18, 2018, 1:21 PM

We need to fire our GM.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Where's franc?

Jan 18, 2018, 8:14 PM

Wait, wuhhhh??

Re: Where's franc?***

Jan 18, 2018, 9:19 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

I have GWP on ignore.

Jan 18, 2018, 1:44 PM

HTH

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Good call, but come on man, you should know

Jan 18, 2018, 8:04 PM

some people just cannot help themselves. I mean, look at this board for examples of people who just can't help what they are. Right here in front of everyone.

It's likes death and taxes. You really just can't fight it, so it honestly makes no sense to try.

Good post and good idea, but please for your own sake, just let it go man.

See ya.

Re: Good call, but come on man, you should know

Jan 19, 2018, 7:45 AM

Poor Stanely like death and taxes you coming back with a new name to spout the same idiocy never fails.

March 4th 2016- "Lee won't be here 4 years from today" - Viztiz

Jan 19, 2018, 8:24 AM

Sarcasm, right?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 31
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic