Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Can somebody explain to me Repubs infatuation with
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 28
| visibility 1

Can somebody explain to me Repubs infatuation with

Mar 22, 2019, 1:23 PM

Israel?

We send them a ton of money every year. They have universal healthcare, we don't.

They are constantly fighting for land their sky fairy said was theirs against another group who's sky fairy said it was theirs.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

Re: Can somebody explain to me Repubs infatuation with

Mar 22, 2019, 1:37 PM

because the white sky fairy won't come to save his people if Palestine in control of Israel.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

As a pub, I can say I don't know. I do wish the gubmint

Mar 22, 2019, 1:38 PM

would curtail its foreign aid - $42B would build a nice wall with $34B left to spend.

Israel got $3.1B in 2016. For a country that prosperous that is ridiculous.

The other conundrum to me for the pubs is with all the money they sent, the US based Jewish community is like 90% dems.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

Re: Can somebody explain to me Dem infatuation with

Mar 22, 2019, 2:32 PM

Israel?

We send them a ton of money every year. They have universal healthcare, we don't.

They are constantly fighting for land their sky fairy said was theirs against another group who's sky fairy said it was theirs.

Israel was a BIG ally of the dems in the US for decades and decades. This has only changed in the past 10-15 years really. Jewish people voted dem almost as much as African-Americans. Now notsomuch. Anti-semites lean left now in the US, when they used to lean right. And vice versa. Dems have become pro-muslim and anti-Israel overall.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 22, 2019, 3:06 PM

Lol! Did you type that with a straight face?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

yes***

Mar 22, 2019, 3:24 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Didn't even crack a vertical smile.....***

Mar 22, 2019, 9:40 PM [ in reply to Re: Can somebody explain to me Dem infatuation with ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 24, 2019, 11:17 AM [ in reply to Re: Can somebody explain to me Dem infatuation with ]

Last sentence. LOLLERS.***

Mar 22, 2019, 3:37 PM [ in reply to Re: Can somebody explain to me Dem infatuation with ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

2016 Prez election Jewish vote: Clinton 70 Trump 25.

Mar 22, 2019, 3:41 PM [ in reply to Re: Can somebody explain to me Dem infatuation with ]

https://m.jpost.com/Us-Election-Results/Pollster-Jews-voted-Clinton-more-than-any-other-group-472201

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wait, what?***

Mar 22, 2019, 3:48 PM [ in reply to Re: Can somebody explain to me Dem infatuation with ]

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

...not your best take***

Mar 22, 2019, 4:22 PM [ in reply to Re: Can somebody explain to me Dem infatuation with ]

What should our relationship with Israel look like?***

Mar 22, 2019, 2:51 PM

null

Repubs and Dems equally infatuated.***

Mar 22, 2019, 3:42 PM

Really?

Mar 22, 2019, 3:46 PM

Are you trying to take a "faith Based" belief and make it a political belief? And, are you saying that the USA only helps Israel because of religious reasons?

I wonder, have you investigated how much money the USA has poured into Turkey, or Afghanistan, or Saudi Arabia, among others, in the same time frame?

Message was edited by: HuntClub®

badge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

John 3:16; 14:1-6

Mar 22, 2019, 5:14 PM

I dont know why,, but maybe because they are an ally in a region where we have so many enemies and also so many interests. A lot of Americans live in Israel too. On a different note, it was kind of scary today when Pompeo made us sound like crusaders. I didnt realize he was such an evengelical Christian.

Mar 22, 2019, 5:27 PM

Yea he said Trump was raised up by God to help Israel.

I’m not sure why God would help a nation that is 75% Jewish, 18% Muslim, and only about 2% Christian.

Mar 25, 2019, 11:21 AM

and you obviously know zilch about any religion. God was Jewish and the Jews are his chosen people. They may have gone against God many times before but they are still his people. If God didn't exist how could a country the size of Isreal survive when vastly outnumbered on their border by people who want to annihilate them.

For the record, God always puts some less than perfect (which we all are) people in places to do his will. Abraham, Ahab, Noah, Peter.......

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Israel is the only democracy in that neck of the woods.

Mar 22, 2019, 6:03 PM

They are our friends, expensive friends but not as expensive as keeping a military presence in that part of the world if Israel didn't exist. There's a measure of American blood saved by having Israel exist as a strong nation and our only true ally around those parts. The Jewish people are well represented in America.

Does it bother you?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 22, 2019, 6:37 PM

Um, that fails as true simply because they cannot really venture out to help us with anything in that area. You do know they had to sit out both Gulf Wars since any involvement would be unwelcomed and fire starting right?

They're the punk that does the instigating. Always have been***

Mar 22, 2019, 9:44 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They planted the virus which spun Iran's...

Mar 23, 2019, 10:11 PM [ in reply to Re: Israel is the only democracy in that neck of the woods. ]

centrifuges out of control and slowed their refinement of uranium for nukes. Yes, I'm at least as familiar with middle eastern recent history as anyone else here. I know we spent time keeping them out of the wars, built and sold them a state of the art missile defense system to protect them from the surrounding Islamic forces.

If Iran gets nukes they will attack Israel and Israel will wipe all the hostile forces off the map. Our defense of them prevents WWIII happening with Nuclear weapons. Is that enough reason to befriend Israel or should we allow them to proceed?

Does it mean nothing to you that a Democracy has sprung up in part of the world ruled by dictators and radical religious fanatics?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 25, 2019, 9:47 AM [ in reply to Re: Israel is the only democracy in that neck of the woods. ]

.....why do we need to have any military presence over there at all?

The ones I know, it's mainly a desire to comply

Mar 22, 2019, 9:28 PM

with Genesis 12:3 ("I will bless them that bless thee, and curse them that curse thee.")

Re: The ones I know, it's mainly a desire to comply

Mar 24, 2019, 8:18 AM

What about Galatians 3:28?

“There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.”

Mar 22, 2019, 9:33 PM

You are dumbasfuck

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

LOL, you are not paying attention. Both parties are in bed

Mar 24, 2019, 1:02 PM

https://twitter.com/RaniaKhalek/status/1105471205556084736

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/feb/15/pro-israel-donors-spent-over-22m-on-lobbying-and-contributions-in-2018

Re: LOL, you are not paying attention. Both parties are in bed

Mar 25, 2019, 11:24 AM

True:

Left because they want the donor $$$$

Right because it is God's will

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: LOL, you are not paying attention. Both parties are in bed

Mar 25, 2019, 3:38 PM

Replies: 28
| visibility 1