Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Can a moderator please
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 68
| visibility 1

Can a moderator please

Sep 16, 2013, 12:18 AM

Remove me or ban me or something. I think I'm done here. I've been a tiger fan my whole life and most of my family attended Clemson. I lived right down the road forever growing up. But this forum is filled with rude and classless people. I don't have any more interest in such garbage.

If you say anything here that's different than what some think you should say, they follow you around and take any opportunity to cause trouble and be jerks. Very lowlife and not classy in the least. Just trolls. I see it constantly. Not just to me but just over and over. It's pathetic. Some of these guys must sit on here all day and have no life but to be jerks.

I thought this was a message board where people could talk. But this is just a cesspool of people being total jerks. And I have better things to do. Thanks but no thanks.

To those of you you who were nice and fun to chat with, I wish you well. I hope you and your family have a great football season! Ill be pulling hard!

And for the rest of you, good riddance. I hope you get off your lazy fat butts and get a life.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

tmail bmeist or crump directly; they should be able to help.***

Sep 16, 2013, 12:30 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nice melodrama

Sep 16, 2013, 12:30 AM

If you want to leave, feel free to do so. No moderator needed.

But, I do hope you have a great football season. The trick on this, or any other, internet forum is to simply ignore folks who you don't want to talk to. No law you have to read/care about/respond to any post.

But whether you choose to stay or leave, have a great season and enjoy yourself.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Can a moderator please

Sep 16, 2013, 12:35 AM

How pathetic are you that you dont have the self control to just stay away? Are you incapable of just staying away? Why do you need mods to ban you fro that to happen?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

he might be addicted to your award winning personality?

Sep 16, 2013, 12:36 AM

:)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: he might be addicted to your award winning personality?

Sep 16, 2013, 12:42 AM

photo michael-jordan-lol.gif

null

lulz***

Sep 16, 2013, 12:46 AM

2009_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geez, that was an estrogen fueled rant.***

Sep 16, 2013, 12:54 AM

Are you saying Tigerlore might be a

Sep 16, 2013, 8:19 AM

vajajay?

Well.........bye.***

Sep 16, 2013, 12:54 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: Well.........bye.***

Sep 16, 2013, 7:48 AM

What he said!!!!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Calling out trolls is troll bait. You've gotta know that.

Sep 16, 2013, 1:09 AM

Just understand that people are going to people, dude. For better or for worse. At the end of the day it's just words from people that you don't know. Don't let it affect your day to day life.

One easy solution is to use the ignore button if you're a paying member of the site. If that falls you then just don't visit the forum.

Re: Calling out trolls is troll bait. You've gotta know that.

Sep 16, 2013, 8:12 AM

Well I don't think that he has the option of IGNORE use. I'm pretty sure that option was set up only for the folks that donate to T-Net. His only option is to B!tch and throw a temper tantrum to the moderators, I want to be ban from my free ride.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well, at least you gave it 2 months...Oh wait...***

Sep 16, 2013, 1:11 AM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wah

Sep 16, 2013, 1:28 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wG8VLqqSK60

Re: Can a moderator please***

Sep 16, 2013, 2:00 AM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

LOL....Think you have it bad, TL? Try being my age and

Sep 16, 2013, 4:09 AM

subjected to "Metamucil" and "Depends" references from the likes of DSP, GWP, Bob and their ilk. Makes you want to give em a good spanking, but then again, they'd probably relish the thought!

My simple trick is to respond to posts respectfully, for I don't want to appear to be taking advantage of youthful ignorance (lol) or to ignore them...especially when I see words or phrases such as: "Deer Lowered," "...every nook in granny," "...with a grade of slaw," "I'm fiberglassted," etc. Mostly, I just steel up the ole nerves...then sign out for a bit!

You have to realize that the anonymity afforded by the site has created a wagonload of internet heroes, armed and ready for battle...as long as the warfare can be conducted ONLINE! However, if you read enough of the posts, you'll realize that most folks on TNet are pretty good people, fiercely loyal to Clemson and enjoy the constant repartee. Most would be loath to hurt a fly, much less a fellow Tiger or even a lurking opponent.

Thusly stated, my solution? I try to retain a good sense of humor...and actually laugh at a lot of what I read, for I enjoy the give and take...and the p!ss and vinegar frothing from our younger folks! Give em he!l, Tigers!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What's for breakfast?***

Sep 16, 2013, 4:11 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

LOL...Good morning, my Friend! Frying up bacon and

Sep 16, 2013, 4:17 AM

sausage, then making milk gravy to go along with biscuits. I'm on a diet....(Weighed in at 160 this a.m. and need to be max 155 for my 5'9" frame. Thus, I'm giving up the eggs and pancakes this morning....)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Eggs and pancakes will do it quick. I've got 5# I don't need***

Sep 16, 2013, 4:20 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

P.S. Good morning back at you. How's the lake life?***

Sep 16, 2013, 4:23 AM [ in reply to LOL...Good morning, my Friend! Frying up bacon and ]

The past few weeks have been ideal...finally, as we've

Sep 16, 2013, 4:32 AM

spent a great deal of time on the water and at the marinas to eat and listen to music. Overall, the traffic has been lighter this season due to the weather, but we'll continue on through October before buttoning up.

Re: The past few weeks have been ideal...finally, as we've

Sep 16, 2013, 4:40 AM

Is it customary for "the advanced in age" to wear depends while yachting, boating, or water skiing?
Always wondered....

Wouldn't want everyone to "doo a clowney" everytime they find it necessary. Guess it explains the river pollution dilemma in cootville.

LOL...No, but upon seeing a dead fish once, a neighbor

Sep 16, 2013, 4:53 AM

turned to his wife and said, "Honey, you must have been swimming recently." She was definitely not amused. I was afraid to laugh....

Re: LOL...No, but upon seeing a dead fish once, a neighbor

Sep 16, 2013, 5:04 AM

Your friends friggin hilarious. I'm towards the south lake end.

Some friends came in town yesterday. My buddy told his old lady, "Oh he knows the lake by heart. Maybe you'll get lucky and he'll show ya the lower east side. Giggity."

She didn't get it.

For years we have had guests continuously from May through

Sep 16, 2013, 5:12 AM

Labor Day, and most have been impressed with the islands scattered across the lake. Perhaps, the most hilarious question has been about those islands, which came from a friend's wife: "Did they build those islands when they built the lake?" Duh............lol

For some reason I had the impression you were full time.

Sep 16, 2013, 4:42 AM [ in reply to The past few weeks have been ideal...finally, as we've ]

I'm still looking into some properties on the Saluda side. Besides family, during a recent HS reunion I discovered a number of old friends that pretty much share a cove, though I haven't been up to find out exactly where. Hopefully soon.

Although I live on the lake, most of the seasons I could

Sep 16, 2013, 4:50 AM

care less about the water when it's cold. When the occasional warm day appears, it's easy enough to venture out for a while, as I leave the boat in water year round. There's just no way I'm getting into 55 and 60 degree water for a swim! (lol) Although I live near the ###, we like heading to the top of the lake occasionally on up beyond Billy Dreher Island...great cruising area.

I'm looking at some lots in the large cove directly south of

Sep 16, 2013, 4:59 AM

Dreher Island. Great location for me and seems somewhat central to the lake as a whole.

For years I lived on Hilton Sound, which was fairly

Sep 16, 2013, 5:05 AM

centrally located, and upon downsizing moved to the Yacht Cove. I think you'd enjoy that part of the lake, as I did.

Thanks for the input. Got to go for now. Have a nice day.***

Sep 16, 2013, 5:11 AM

Re: LOL....Think you have it bad, TL? Try being my age and

Sep 16, 2013, 4:27 AM [ in reply to LOL....Think you have it bad, TL? Try being my age and ]

I love those wordisms. Reminds me of Bushisms. And I don't mean the girl from pole three at Tiger Tails bushisms.

Every nook in granny... thats hilarious!

Good morning, TigerBry....Up and at em early, also, eh?

Sep 16, 2013, 4:37 AM

Amazing how some of the younger crowd rises so early! Oddly enough, I never know whether or not a poster is being "serial...Sirius...etc." with some of those wordisms. The "grade of slaw," when originally posted, had me wondering: "What next?" Then came the "fiberglassted" and others....Clever, I thought! lol

^^^tnet's original cunning linguist***

Sep 16, 2013, 8:30 AM [ in reply to LOL....Think you have it bad, TL? Try being my age and ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yeah, what Hartins said.***

Sep 16, 2013, 8:54 AM [ in reply to LOL....Think you have it bad, TL? Try being my age and ]

Deer Hartins,

Sep 16, 2013, 2:40 PM [ in reply to LOL....Think you have it bad, TL? Try being my age and ]

Sounds like you need a sarcasm meter.

There's something in these hills.

yea up early, my neighbor gets the gville paper

Sep 16, 2013, 4:49 AM

So I gotta snag his sports page early and kick his bulldog on my way out. Plus the gym changed opening hours from 4am to 5am so that sucks.

I mean, how am I supposed to train all these lardos in ten hours?
Have ya seen the average American nowadays? It wouldn't hurt em to arise at 4 and allow me to, "help them" or "motivate"them.

Essentially, I'm a paid "account-abil-abuddy."

yacht cove is like a block away

Sep 16, 2013, 5:13 AM

I bet you've heard me yelling tiger rag. My wife says its inappropriate to do during couitous but I say to her, wheres my breakfast.

best lake story ever

Sep 16, 2013, 5:30 AM

We had a couple from outa town over for the 4th. I told em we'd take em to Bomb Island to see the purple Martins.

Guess she thought the Purple Martins was a band. So she became alarmed when thousands of birds were overhead. She asked what was going on with the birds so I played along. "My God!" I exclaimed. "Hitchcock was right, we're under attack!"

LOL... When I took grandkids out to see the birds, after

Sep 16, 2013, 6:36 AM

a couple of minutes, they started yammering about going to Sandy Beach. The younger grandson said, "If you've seen one, you've seen them all."

Message was edited by: hartins®

Re: best lake story ever

Sep 16, 2013, 8:25 AM [ in reply to best lake story ever ]

A lot of coots gather around Bomb island right before dark. For some reason, those chickens love being chit on by the smaller birds.;)

Hhmmm.... Quiting after barely one month ??

Sep 16, 2013, 7:40 AM

Adios...

You could just, you know, not come to the site.

Sep 16, 2013, 8:40 AM

You can do that all by yourself.

Just post noodz***

Sep 16, 2013, 8:42 AM

Why do you want to see noodz of the OP?

Sep 16, 2013, 8:51 AM

;)

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

maybe she's hawt?***

Sep 16, 2013, 8:55 AM

maybe i'm EOYOT's scok

Sep 16, 2013, 8:56 AM

i'm not, btw

bob

Sep 16, 2013, 8:58 AM

now has the sad.

Tigerlore is a she? Or Murica is a she?

Sep 16, 2013, 9:02 AM

I has the confuse again.

tigerlore posts like a she so maybe. murica is not eoyot's

Sep 16, 2013, 9:03 AM

scok so you should pack up your tent, stop camping murica and move on.

Aww man, I had high hopes for Murica...

Sep 16, 2013, 9:11 AM

Guess I will have to redirect my efforts.

i know bob & murica seemed open to your advancements...

Sep 16, 2013, 9:37 AM

“"keep, ancient lands, your storied pomp!"” cries she
with silent lips. “give me your tired, your poor,
your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
the wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
i lift my lamp beside the golden door!”

i know you're in there somewhere.

God Bless Murica!***

Sep 16, 2013, 9:40 AM

i was pulling for you too, thought maybe you & murica could

Sep 16, 2013, 9:45 AM

huddle under the stars in the tent, but alas, it was not meant to be.

I almost said gracias, but that ain't Murican

Sep 16, 2013, 10:13 AM [ in reply to God Bless Murica!*** ]

Git' er done!

Re: tigerlore posts like a she so maybe. murica is not eoyot's

Sep 16, 2013, 2:40 PM [ in reply to tigerlore posts like a she so maybe. murica is not eoyot's ]

Posting abotu Scoks do we need to get Stanley on this? He is an expert in Scoks.

null

Ron Morris is that you?***

Sep 16, 2013, 8:51 AM

I sent a similar email to the RNC a few years ago***

all you gotta do boychick

Is bust a Coots ### good on here...and that coot lover tommy will give you a free vacation.

You mad bro?***

This is what used to be known in some circles as a YAGE

Sep 16, 2013, 9:12 AM

Yet Another Grand Exit. In other words a drama-filled rant designed to get as much attention and burn as many bridges as possible before someone leaves a forum...just to return very quietly a few weeks/months later.

If you're so sick of this place, then remove yourself. It's not difficult.

Sep 16, 2013, 10:11 AM

ringofhonor-rhtig.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

In the famous words of Curly Bill....

Sep 16, 2013, 10:23 AM

well...bye

Well, if you're REALLY sure ...

Sep 16, 2013, 10:58 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPybA4ChQDI

badge-donor-20yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-revdodd.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This thing called the internet makes most people

Sep 16, 2013, 1:19 PM

act odd, or different than normal. There's 30,000 people on TigerNet who are anonymous, and they can post whatever they want within reason. If you can't handle criticism, or teenage brats trolling you, then it's better to just step away.

You have to really take it with a grain of salt. Some people can and others can't. But that is just how it is.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

if i dont want to go to ESPN.com

Sep 16, 2013, 1:37 PM

i just dont type it in my browser.

same for Tigernet.

Need a Wahmbulance?***

Sep 16, 2013, 1:50 PM

Sep 16, 2013, 2:39 PM

Dabo..is that you just trying to get us "qwakin"?

Sep 16, 2013, 4:07 PM

take a Midol
keep your Prozac handy

Replies: 68
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic