Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Can Tigers land another 5* Def player from Ga?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

Can Tigers land another 5* Def player from Ga?

Mar 16, 2019, 11:35 PM

https://n.rivals.com/news/take-two-can-clemson-land-a-5-star-from-georgia-again-

sorry if germanic

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

todd bates is just piling

Mar 17, 2019, 1:32 AM

up 5 star ends. between 19&20 TB has chance to sign 5 5 stars @ both WS SS: XT. KH, J. Burch, B. Bresee, M. Murphy.
THATS INSANE

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Can Tigers land another 5* Def player from Ga?

Mar 17, 2019, 9:16 AM

Can the Germans bomb Pearl Harbor again, or maybe the stick with the dead horse... lol

Re: Can Tigers land another 5* Def player from Ga?

Mar 17, 2019, 9:50 AM

please reaffirm my faith in our CU education and state that the pearl harbor remark is a joke.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Excuse ME???

Mar 17, 2019, 10:04 AM

You doubt John Belushi?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The definition of awesome!

You one of them young'ns, aye?

Mar 17, 2019, 10:53 AM [ in reply to Re: Can Tigers land another 5* Def player from Ga? ]

Famous quote from Animal House and even more famous among T'Netters.

Click here to read Gabi's Story

Re: You one of them young'ns, aye?

Mar 17, 2019, 2:46 PM

hardly!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

How in the #### do you have almost 3000 posts...

Mar 17, 2019, 10:58 AM [ in reply to Re: Can Tigers land another 5* Def player from Ga? ]

...and have NEVER heard the Germans reference?

Please reaffirm MY faith in the ability of a person to be aware of his surroundings...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: How in the #### do you have almost 3000 posts...

Mar 17, 2019, 2:44 PM

guess i'm just ignorant.have seen the german reference tied to many posts,but failed to tie it to the aforementioned.my first thought was that it was a joke,but in this day and age with so little true history being taught in schools I had this nagging doubt that there might be a possibility that the person posting might have actually not realized who was responsible for Pearl Harbor.to reinforce my thought i'll give an example for my thinking.a while back I saw a girl,30ish,interviewed on tv:she was asked what body of water abuts the east coast of the US?she pondered for a short while and then answered:"Lake Erie".from that point forward I began to lose faith in our educational system.

null

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic