Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Can Tajh beat the coots?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 20
| visibility 1

Can Tajh beat the coots?

Oct 21, 2013, 2:04 PM

Just curious what the tiger nation thinks

Will Tajh beat the coots this year?    [Results]

Yes
No
2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Can Tajh beat the coots?

Oct 21, 2013, 2:08 PM

This is bullcrap More of you so called fans answer no than yes geezz have some frickin loyalty and faith show some back bone daggome Its like the majority of voters actually want to see tahj lose to the chickens

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 21, 2013, 2:53 PM

The question wasn't whether you wanted Tajh to beat usc-e or not. It was whether you thought it would happen. Besides the obvious, he won't be playing them by himself, I answered yes. Realistically, I respect someone who has a different opinion.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

i'm not gonna put it ALL on tajh, but the TEAM is beat......

Oct 21, 2013, 2:10 PM

MENTALLY before they ever step on the field vs the gamecocks

I also think that's the case w/ our coaches.......spurrier owns dabo and he knows it

this has been the case the last 4 years.........as of now i don't see that changing this year..........hopefully it does though

I know what you mean

Oct 21, 2013, 2:12 PM

they looked so good this past weekend. I have no idea how we can even play with them.

The game is over a month away. Who knows what either team will look like at that point.

Re: i'm not gonna put it ALL on tajh, but the TEAM is beat......

Oct 21, 2013, 2:38 PM [ in reply to i'm not gonna put it ALL on tajh, but the TEAM is beat...... ]

Spurrier doesn't own jack #####. SOS has had some good teams and won more than he's lost against Dabo but that means absolutely nothing in regards to this year's game. Tajh was a dumpster fire against the Noles. Big woo....it happens. Even to the best...and that's what he is: the best QB Clemson has ever had. The FSU game will have no bearing in our game against the chickens. There is no phantom coach, player or team in our players' heads. Period. Tajh can beat them and I believe he WILL beat them. We are simply a better football team. Sometimes I wish we had better fans, though....

that's my point........

Oct 21, 2013, 2:48 PM

the last 4 years "on paper" were AS GOOD or slightly better/worse than the gamecocks, HOWEVER ALL FOUR YEARS we've been outplayed, outcoached, and out scored by double digits in EVERY game..................REGARDLESS of venue, QB, how good/bad we're playing, how good/bad they're playing

admit it or not spurrier DOES own dabo and USC has a big mental edge whenever they play us..........we always appear scared, we may not be, but we play like it.

hopefully it changes this year

By tigernation, you mean the 15 of us that

Oct 21, 2013, 2:14 PM

hangout here all day right?

YES!***

Oct 21, 2013, 2:18 PM

Oct 21, 2013, 2:29 PM

YES THEY CAN !!!!!

Oct 21, 2013, 3:08 PM

Not if he throws more picks when he gets rushed.

really 47 percent said no

Oct 21, 2013, 2:33 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11Ee02WLxGk

Brad Brownell: more losses than any other coach in school history.

1 vs 22 is not a fair fight

Oct 21, 2013, 2:39 PM

Not sure even Jameis could do it

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^^Not All In

Oct 21, 2013, 3:50 PM

:)

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wrong ? - Can our defense beat the coots?***

Oct 21, 2013, 2:50 PM

Tajh can beat anyone. His problem is just consistency.

Oct 21, 2013, 2:51 PM

I feel really bad for him right now because I know how hard he works and how hard he tries. Seems like an awesome guy.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 21, 2013, 2:59 PM

Your thread title says "*Can* Tajh beat the Coots?" and your poll title says "*Will* Tajh beat the Coots this year?". Two completely different questions.

Of course he *can* and I happen to think he will but I'm not sure which question people are answering in your poll.

Oct 21, 2013, 3:19 PM

It's not about Tajh. Jameis Winston didn't prove he was better than Tajh Saturday night. What was proven is that our offensive line can't give Tajh time to think and our defensive line isn't good enough to force the same out of our opponents (if they are decent).

We have a good team, but the way to beat us is to hit our lines in the mouth and play physical. Florida State did that Saturday, and Spurrier and the Coots are well aware and have done it 4 years in a row. Until we can hit them back and give Tajh time to operate, we will consistently lose games such as this. The only game to dispute this claim that I have seen was LSU last year, and at this point I believe that was an anomaly in that our defensive line played lights out and our skill players on offense played incredibly.

If we don't win both of the battles in the trenches, or at least hold our own, we will not beat teams that know they can exploit us in that manner.

I have all the faith in the world that yes, he can...

Oct 21, 2013, 4:34 PM

But he can't do it alone. It requires Chad and company making the right play calls or at least giving him the correct set of plays to choose from. It also comes down to wideouts not dropping passes while running proper routes, the o-line keeping their d-line in check and our defense holding their offense in check. I have every bit of faith in the world that we can beat SC this year in Cola, but for God's sake, don't get away from the run so quickly!

Tajh's legacy depends upon him beating the coots***

Oct 21, 2013, 4:35 PM

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

J. Marc Edwards
Cary, NC

Oct 21, 2013, 4:36 PM

I think YES!!! We have a great team, we just need to stop making so many careless mistakes. It's not can Tajh beat the "coots" it will take a team effort! But I have all the faith in the world in my Tigers!

Replies: 20
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic