Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Can Blacks Love Football and Vote for Trump
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1

Can Blacks Love Football and Vote for Trump

Jun 11, 2020, 11:00 AM

Yes, we should be able to.

From a Black man's perspective, Trump is trying to rile up his base and alienate Blacks who could vote for him.

Do you all realize that he is choosing as his first rally, Tulsa Oklahoma. That is where an angry mob of whites massacred and burned the town, 99 years earlier. And, he is doing it on June 19th, that's the day that the enslaved Black people were freed in America.

As his campaign manager, I would have chosen a different narrative. Please, give me another perspective.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm so glad this post is from 'White_Tiger"

Jun 11, 2020, 11:02 AM

:D

Re: Can Blacks Love Football and Vote for Trump

Jun 11, 2020, 11:16 AM

VOTING FOR TRUMP IS OXYMORON

P&R board is that way ---->>>>***

Jun 11, 2020, 11:23 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

In 2020, the massacre became part of the Oklahoma school

Jun 11, 2020, 11:28 AM

curriculum. The opening of HBO's Watchman series depicts the massacre.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulsa_race_massacre

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 11, 2020, 11:37 AM

Trumps supporters are much less obsessed with race than are those who oppose him. If you think he's scheduling rallies around historic events instead of where he can based on covid restrictions, riots, and available size appropriate venues then you are reading too much left wing propaganda. I'd suggest going outside and enjoying the sunshine. Everyone looks less racist when you log off of the internet.

Wow, you are really reaching for something to bash Trump

Jun 11, 2020, 11:38 AM

with, aren't you? I honestly doubt if he or his staff researched as far back in history as you did.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 11, 2020, 11:46 AM

Blacks Love Football and NOT Vote for Trump***

Jun 11, 2020, 11:49 AM

Jun 11, 2020, 11:51 AM

User Logo
White_Tiger
Starter [353]
TigerPulse: 78%
Can Blacks Love Football and Vote for Trump [2]
Posted: Jun 11, 2020 11:00 AM

Yes, we should be able to.

From a Black man's perspective, Trump is trying to rile up his base and alienate Blacks who could vote for him.

Do you all realize that he is choosing as his first rally, Tulsa Oklahoma. That is where an angry mob of whites massacred and burned the town, 99 years earlier. And, he is doing it on June 19th, that's the day that the enslaved Black people were freed in America.

As his campaign manager, I would have chosen a different narrative. Please, give me another perspective.

SEEMS TO ME THAT IS THE PERFECT DATE SINCE SOMETHING REALLY GOOD HAPPENED THAT DATE AND I UNDERSTAND HIS MESSAGE WILL BE ABOUT UNITY AND EVERYONE COMING TOGETHER. THINK YOU ARE GOING TO BE AMAZED AT HOW MANY BLACK PEOPLE VOTE FOR HIM. A LOT ARE TIRED OF THE SAME POLICIES WRITTEN BY DEMS THAT HAVE DONE NOTHING ABOUT THE PROBLEM SINCE THE LBJ DAYS.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Is there really any other perspective to be had?***

Jun 11, 2020, 11:52 AM

The Other Oklahoma Massacres ---

Jun 11, 2020, 11:52 AM

The Champs Sports Bowl against Clemson.

The Peach Bowl against LSU.

Trump and his Supporters. (Me)

Jun 11, 2020, 11:54 AM

Have done nothing against the black man. Blacks have been more successful under this President than any other. Most of you are simply left wingers. You want something for nothing and don't want anyone to hold you responsible for your actions.

its trump he could hold his rally june 20th in texas

Jun 11, 2020, 12:04 PM

and the media would ##### about it

Jun 11, 2020, 12:24 PM

White_Tiger,
Why wouldn't blacks vote for Trump? Please explain in detail why you would vote against Trump. I do have a list of things that I don't particularly like about the man, but hasn't he done enough in his lifetime to prove he isn't a racist as the left has said. Why did he all of a sudden become a racist when he decided to ride that escalator down in Trump tower to announce he was running for President on the Republican ticket? Didn't Black, Hispanic, Asain, and woment unemployment continue to set record after record low numbers up until the PanDEMic happen? I just don't understand. Die he have some issues over the years with complaints, of course he did. But there was no talk of him being a racist until that June day. It's because the Democrats have convinced most Black Americans that the Republicans are racist. that started in the 1960's which happens to be the same time LBJ made his famous statement after he signed the Civil Rights Act. of which no Democrats voted for. Why would they, they were harboring a High ranking KKK member in Robert Byrd.

Times that Trump was recognized as the worse racist in history:

1986 awarded the Ellis Island Medal of Honor.

1998 and 99: was Jesse Jackson's gueat of honor at the annual Wall Street Conference hosted by Rainbow PUSH Coalition:

2008: Allowed Jennifer Hudson and family to stay at one of his Hotels when her parents were found murdered and nephew was missing.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 14
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic