Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Campus Update: Photo: 9/11 Tribute on Clemson's campus
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1,959

Campus Update: Photo: 9/11 Tribute on Clemson's campus

Sep 11, 2015, 11:35 AM

Photo: 911 Tribute on Clemson's campus

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Campus Update: Photo: 911 Tribute on Clemson's campus

Sep 11, 2015, 11:46 AM

"I can hear you! The rest of the world hears you…and the people who knocked these buildings down will hear all of us soon."

Former President George W. Bush

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I was at Clemson when it happened

Sep 11, 2015, 12:44 PM

Remembering those who were lost...

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

So was I. My Junior year at Clemson when it happened.***

Sep 11, 2015, 3:06 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Campus Update: Photo: 9/11 Tribute on Clemson's campus

Sep 11, 2015, 6:33 PM

If you want to see how much you have healed since 9/11/2001 to now 9/11/2015. Go and watch the videos of the attack/assault on America... And watch the videos of the pilots purposely flying those fully fueled planes into the Towers. Watch some of the videos of the survivors that were in the twin Towers before they collapsed to the ground bc of a cowardly evil attack purposely intended to take as many American lives as they could. Watch the videos of those jumping to their deaths and hearing the thud of death bc of their fear of being burned alive. Watch and listen to the stories of hearing the screams of absolute fear!!!

I have watched what I could, and it doesn't feel as I've healed any. My heart is still just as broken, and my tears are still just as plentiful as they were on that early morning and days/months after. And my anger and Hate for Osama Bin Laden is still just as strong as it was on 9/11, 12, 13, 14, 15/2001 after we had learned exactly why thousands of our civilian citizen lives were taken or forever ruined. I'm afraid that I don't have enough time on this earth to forgive the the people responsible for planing and carrying out that cowardly attack against our civilian working class American citizens and their families.

I hope that God will prove to be a stronger God than I am as a mortal man. As a mortal man, forgiveness from me for our attackers will never be an option bc it's impossible. I refuse to forgive any of the attackers that were involved in any way, and I refuse to ask for forgiveness for the hate I feel for them!!! They didn't kill my personal family, but they did in the sneakiest cowardly way did kill my American family, and I will never forgive them for that. The actual pilots of the planes didn't watch our American family jumping to their death, or getting crushed to where there wasn't nothing left of them to bury. But the ones that planed it, they set back and laughing and celebrating our losses and wishing they could have caused greater losses and grief for the American people. They were celebrating while we were screaming out our cries from the horrific amount of deaths they had caused while we watched helplessly, and we're still suffering 14 years after their cowardly acts.

I can't forgive them, and I won't ask for forgiveness of my hate, they begged for my hate towards them with the slaughtering of our American families. Innocent men, women, children, and infant babies!!! That type of forgiveness is for God, and surly not possible for a mere mortal man as myself!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 1,959
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic