Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Calls from ACC Reps
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1,560

Calls from ACC Reps

Nov 26, 2019, 10:49 AM

Has anyone else received any phone calls from ACC Championship Representatives trying to sell tickets at a reduced rate lol? They are really desperate this year trying to sell tickets. I just told the dude I won’t be able to attend this year but GO TIGERS!!!!!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why are they jumping the gun? If VT makes it they will

Nov 26, 2019, 10:53 AM

bring a good crowd.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Re: Calls from ACC Reps

Nov 26, 2019, 10:56 AM

Earlier this year yes. Not lately. Probably in my case was due to buying from them last year.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Calls from ACC Reps

Nov 26, 2019, 1:00 PM

Could it be a Scam, as soon as scammers are aware of big events, they create they're fake names and who they represent. Then they start working with the phone numbers, and a huge collection of E-mail addresses in those areas trying to steal your money. My #1 rule of thumb, if I don't recognize the # they're calling from, I will use my not available on my phone, and block them admediatly, and never open a suspicious looking E-mail, I'll block them from sending from that same IP address. Don't trust anybody calling or E-mailing you unless you can verify who they really are, 95% of the time I've found that it's scammers, or someone selling something by soliciting you over the phone or by E-mail, and never click unsubscribe from something that you know you haven't subscribed to, that only opens up a larger can of worms that you'll have to work through to get rid of. It didn't take me but a few times of clicking that unsubscribe to realize there will be 3 times as many adds in my E-mail the next day, just block that sender's IP address, they will use others, but you can get rid of MOST of them for awhile, and then repeat!!!

Message was edited by: allorangeallthetime52®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Are they the same ones offering to extend my car

Nov 26, 2019, 1:05 PM

warranty, or an all-expense paid vacation at Marriott properties?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Re: Are they the same ones offering to extend my car

Nov 26, 2019, 2:29 PM

Pretty much, I get a lot of those Home and Vehicle warranty E-Mails, not so much of the phone calls. What's funny though, is in the E-Mails I've had them say that auto warranty was about end, and I bought extended warranty of 100k on my Toyota, and 125k on the CRV, and neither are even close to being used up. I just put the first set of new tires on the Toyota, and there is only about 15k on the CRV. I don't know where they get their info, but it's always way off base!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 1,560
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic