Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Call me crazy ... heck, it's been done before ...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

Call me crazy ... heck, it's been done before ...

Dec 7, 2014, 9:20 PM

...but I believe Clemson can beat OU, even if DW is out. If you disagree, it's your perogative ... but if you disagree, I'm guessing you haven't seen the Sooners play vs. a solid defense.

With a freshman QB.

This is going to be a fun game.

And Clemson is going to win.

badge-donor-20yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-revdodd.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I expect to see the CS we saw in the. 1st half at Athens

Dec 7, 2014, 9:23 PM

he should be healthy

OU's strength plays into our strength

should be a good one

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've been working since I was 15 continually until now. I worked 40 hours a week at 15, when it wasn't even legal for 15 year olds to work that many hours."

I know you are not crazy Rev, but I hope you got this from a burning bush. :)***

Dec 7, 2014, 9:24 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I know you are not crazy Rev, but I hope you got this from a burning bush. :)***

Dec 7, 2014, 9:32 PM

LOL!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I completely agree, so long as we have ANYONE besides Stoudt

Dec 7, 2014, 9:28 PM

Seriously, he's bad. He has the physical tools but is empty between the ears.

Marlborocountycapon = tigerfanjack = Clemson_Alumnus

Dec 7, 2014, 9:53 PM

fno

If they are anywhere near their 1980's teams, well, shiver

Dec 7, 2014, 9:30 PM

me timbers. I still see them sort of kinda as their 80's identity. Awesome matchup.

Have you seen Cole Stoudt play vs a horrid GT defense

Dec 7, 2014, 9:31 PM

he made them look like the 85 Bears

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Call me crazy ... heck, it's been done before ...

Dec 7, 2014, 9:31 PM

Not likely with Cole at QB. Figure 1-3 ints for either TD or great field pos for OK. OK will play 8 in box as anyone with a brain would do, cut off any short passing/screens and running game and there you go, CU loses. Not what I wish/hope for, just a fact. Anyone thinking that Cole in the USuck game would not have made any difference is kidding themselves. Do I think Watson should play? Nope. Sit him and have the surgery, plan for the future. But to believe that Clemson wins this game if he sits, not very likely. Even a great defense will break down if on the field for most of the game-see Georgia game, 4th quarter. Do I think this defense is one of the best in 20 years, yep. Do I think the D-line is one of the best I have seen in 20 years, check. Will they tire if persistently put in bad situations from turnovers all game and having to play most of the game due to inefficient offense-you got it.

Dec 7, 2014, 9:36 PM

I think we can win if we limit Cole to safe over the middle passes,and not those thrown
outside where the coverage is more likely to be.
I think he also needs to be under center,and hand the ball off.And if he runs it's straight ahead.
Still, Nick needs to be ready in case Cole goes color blind.
And Dabo, if your reading go ahead with the surgery on Deshaun.
No need to risk this kids future.

Dec 7, 2014, 9:39 PM

I understand Deshaun gives us the greatest opportunity to win every game. I also believe he should have started from day 1. But he isn't going to play in this game and it really bothers me how some Tiger fans are acting like spoiled children because Cole is going to play. I think we should support whoever is playing QB. It's a team sport and yes it will be much harder to win this game with Cole at QB. But that is the cards this team is has been dealt. We owe it to the whole team and especially the Senior Class to support our Tigers. It's one game and let's send Cole out on a good note!

Dec 7, 2014, 9:40 PM

Look, I love Clemson, I believe Stoudt is a great guy and loyal player. But I disagree. Two more series in the USuCk game from him and that may have been a different story. He has thrown the ball 266 times with 6 TDs (10 ints). He stares ONE receiver down (as a fifth yr senior). We loose with him unless Elliot plays it smart. Wildcat, toss sweeps to Scott, run run run. But dude as a passer just stinks.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic