Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Cade Mays
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

Cade Mays

Nov 20, 2017, 10:26 AM

https://twitter.com/_mayc2/status/932628417102663680

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Cade Mays- will he sign w us?

Nov 20, 2017, 10:33 AM

Mays or Mays not

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 20, 2017, 10:45 AM

I live here in Knoxville and my son plays football at Knoxville Catholic with Cade. I will be shocked if he doesn't sign with UT now that they have made a coaching change (I'm assuming that they name the replacement shortly after the regular season games are finished this weekend). He is a two generation legacy UT family (both dad and grandfather played for UT), so I would assume in the end that the pressure will be too much for him to go elsewhere.

The UT folks have said numerous times that the success of this year's recruiting class lies in getting Cade to sign with UT. If he somehow does end up signing with the Tigers, myself and the other Clemson folks here in Knoxville might have to go into hiding because the Vols fans are already foaming at the mouth about Higgins and Rogers signing last year with Clemson.

At the Oak Ridge - Knoxville Catholic playoff game last Friday night, it occurred to me that Amari and Tee came from both of these two schools. Knoxville Catholic is now two wins away from the state title, and Cade is a big reason why they are where they are. He is a monster on the football field on both offense and defense.

Cade did wear Clemson gloves Friday night for the playoff game, but he also wore a UGA headband at practice on Tuesday.

Go Tigers!

MT

Nov 20, 2017, 2:24 PM

Amari was a legacy as well... From the same school. Going to UT for unknown coaches would be a terrible decision IMO just like last years top OL went there and now nobody has heard about him... It's hard to imagine he ends up there.

Nov 25, 2017, 8:58 AM [ in reply to Re: Cade Mays- will he sign w us? ]

Everyone involved is feeling good as to where GA stands in this recruitment. Kirby and Sam Pittman have made quite the impression on the Mays'. We shall see.......Dawgs get the last visit!

Keep dreaming

Nov 25, 2017, 9:00 AM

3 generations of Vols are never gonna sign off on him going to UGA.

Re: Cade Mays

Nov 20, 2017, 11:08 AM

His nickname should be Pink Floyd, because he is definitely “THE WALL”

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Cade Mays

Nov 26, 2017, 11:07 PM

A couple CBS to Clemson today

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic