Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
CFP Natty 2020 on now
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1,576

CFP Natty 2020 on now

May 13, 2020, 10:47 PM

LSU just scored to go up 35-25 on a cheaters version of Orange Crush. Receiver ran straight at DK on the goal line and blocked him not even pretending to run a route while the TE cut to the pylon. Not that it affected the outcome of the game but just another reason to SMDH.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: CFP Natty 2020 on now

May 14, 2020, 7:35 AM

There was a sequence of plays just prior to that that changed the game.

TL hit Etienne on a screen, Patrick Queen gets past a block by Ross, and makes the tackle. W/O that tackle, Etienne could have broke it for a TD.

LSU comes back after the punt, and runs almost the identical play for a big gain.

We had the talent to hang with LSU. Some game plan adjustments, and better execution.....

May 14, 2020, 1:24 PM

There was a sequence of plays just prior to that that changed the game.

TL hit Etienne on a screen, Patrick Queen gets past a block by Ross, and makes the tackle. W/O that tackle, Etienne could have broke it for a TD.

LSU comes back after the punt, and runs almost the identical play for a big gain.

We had the talent to hang with LSU. Some game plan adjustments, and better execution.....

LSU opened as usual in base D. When it didn't work Aranda went to plan B featuring Queen shadowing his old HS competitor/friend Etienne, they had remained in contact. Those hits were friendly/personal.

May 14, 2020, 7:53 PM [ in reply to Re: CFP Natty 2020 on now ]

They executed at a Natty level and we didn't, lots of opportunities for big plays that broke down (missed block, missed read) or TL missed the mark on the throw. Burrow didn't miss his chances...

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

the sec channel loves showing that game. I pass over it and

May 14, 2020, 7:36 AM

move on to something else.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I have no desire to watch that game again.

May 14, 2020, 7:55 AM

We were clearly outplayed and outcoached, which was surprising since that almost never happens. I’m sure our team will learn from it and move forward. I still don’t have any interest in rewatching it though.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

The only Clemson loss i'll watch is the GT ACCC game (09?)

May 14, 2020, 9:28 AM

Just to see C.J. run wild.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The only Clemson loss i'll watch is the GT ACCC game (09?)

May 14, 2020, 9:58 AM

GT has no answers. If they had cameras on their bench I’d bed you’d see coaches throwing clipboards and headsets.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 14, 2020, 9:14 PM

2020 was just fine until that game... TOTALLY downhill since then.

May 14, 2020, 11:15 PM

You make a pretty good point.

May 14, 2020, 11:43 PM [ in reply to Re: CFP Natty 2020 on now ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

LbB's favorite team and favorite QB

May 14, 2020, 9:34 PM

Clemson and Joe Burrow.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: LbB's favorite team and favorite QB

May 15, 2020, 12:09 AM

And those gamecocks aren’t as bad as you might think.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Replies: 12
| visibility 1,576
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic