Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
By the way, here in Cooterville on one of the radio stations
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 2,926

By the way, here in Cooterville on one of the radio stations

Feb 27, 2014, 5:02 PM

they carried on and on how Clemson's piped in music was not as "traditional and worthy" as SEC stadiums, etc. etc. It was loud but SEC stadiums could be louder with just their bands and their tradition and their smart fans who knew when to bring the noise. BLAH, BLAH, BLAH. They could not believe UGA wanted to dip so low as to play music between plays like ACC Wake Forest and . . . Clemson.

It was tiring to hear since Clemson is the real DEATH VALLEY and whether we play music now or not between plays HAS nothing to do with how loud it gets in Death Valley. We are the reason there is a crowd noise rule. It is funny things like this that the Cooters twist up to make a point that is pretty much opposite of the truth. Oh, one of the hosts said--"well at least we can bring back the crowing rooster for 3rd down plays." Pathetic.

GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message was edited by: AThomas®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aren't they the same dooshes that play that

Feb 27, 2014, 5:04 PM

rave music stuff so all the coot fans can wave their white rags around? How is that different?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

One said that was before the game and not between plays.

Feb 27, 2014, 5:05 PM

You know they all have to get their metrosexual music fix.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well that's a lie. They play that junk before the game

Feb 27, 2014, 5:10 PM

during the game, coming out of timeouts, every kickoff, blah blah blah. Death Valley, with or without music, is much louder than that craphole dead cockroach.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Those white rags are Cocky Cloths!

Feb 28, 2014, 1:04 PM [ in reply to Aren't they the same dooshes that play that ]

(LOL!! Can't say that without laughing!)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

more cowbell!!!***

Feb 27, 2014, 5:05 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Says the home of Sandstorm

Feb 27, 2014, 5:06 PM

And 2001 Space Odyssey.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oh the hypocrisy....

Feb 27, 2014, 5:14 PM

The Capons have been "piping-in" music (2001 A Space Odyssey) since 1983 when that moron Tommy Suggs suggested it to Coot U after hearing it at a Elvis Pressley concert.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: By the way, here in Cooterville on one of the radio stations

Feb 27, 2014, 5:23 PM

The same ones doing all that Crowing Athomas, are the very same ones that were comparing the coots unofficial combine times to Sammy, Bryant, and Tajh official times to make the coots look faster. And everybody that heard were calling in and bragging while knowing what they were doing. They were actually saying that Ellington was faster than Sammy and Bryant, with Shaw being as fast. You can't use the same comparison as Idiots unless you dumb yourself down to an idiots level. They are liars and they are very comfortable knowing and living with it. And that works for them b/c they repeat the same BS until they start to believing it to be the truth.

That's pretty much the premise on which FGF exists....

Feb 27, 2014, 5:36 PM

if you keep posting mindless pro-Capon only rhetoric, pretty soon all of the Jockstraps will start believing it no matter how rediculously foolish it sounds.

It works becasue if you tool the collective brain power from an average group of posters on FGF, you wouldn't be able to generate enough energy to light a fireflys a$$.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

They used to play a #### rooster call after every first down***

Feb 27, 2014, 5:27 PM

Re: They used to play a #### rooster call after every first down***

Feb 27, 2014, 8:03 PM

yeah i always knew we couldn't do play music or rooster crows in between plays for SEC games, but I thought we always did it vs. Clemson bc SEC has no authority over that game.

Feb 27, 2014, 8:43 PM

Every stadium plays it (music or sounds), but a few abuse it. Our stadium folks have played music at all the right times. "We Will Rock You" at FSU game in 2012 was point on right. There is a quiet medium, if quiet is the right word, which works at most places. I thought Wake abused it a little in my last trip there. It was evident to everyone around where I sat. For them (Coots) to call us out on noise, well it's like the pot calling the kettle black. I've grown tired of "Another Carolina First Down!" That's about to change, and it’s definitely noise I’m tired of hearing!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That crowing rooster

Feb 27, 2014, 8:59 PM

strikes fear far and wide!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 28, 2014, 12:43 PM [ in reply to Re: By the way, here in Cooterville on one of the radio stations ]

If you're tired of hearing "Another Carolina First Down", play better defense.

If you're tired of winning conference championships and

Feb 28, 2014, 1:07 PM

BCS games, then ... wait.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

SEC stadiums...

Feb 28, 2014, 9:08 AM

Like this one?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Replies: 16
| visibility 2,926
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic