Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Buying Away Game Tickets
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

Buying Away Game Tickets

Aug 1, 2017, 2:58 PM

When do you guys guys usually buy tickets to away games... I just pulled the trigger on 4 tickets to the Louisville game for $800 in corner endzone...Tickets were about 30 bucks cheaper 2 weeks ago and ever since, they have been slowly but steadily been climbing up. Just wondering when you guys usually buy your tickets if you buy them in advance. Should I have waited a few more weeks? I really wanted to wait until after their game with UNC and our game with Auburn. If one of us have a loss before we meet, I do see the prices dropping but if we bother are undefeated maybe they rise..who knows lol just wondering what you guys usually do. This is my first true away game besides the the ACC championship in Charlotte and the Orange Bowl in Miami.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Buying Away Game Tickets

Aug 1, 2017, 3:04 PM

SO YOU PAID 200 APIECE FOR UPPERS AT LEWISVILLE HUH. DID YOU NOT CHECK STUBHUB.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 1, 2017, 3:10 PM

Nah uppers were 145 so i paid $200 for corner endzones. And seakgeek is about $20 (total) cheaper than Stubhub and Vivdseats...I compared all prices.. Im in section 216 or 215 i forgot... But when do you usually buy?

Aug 1, 2017, 3:12 PM

LATER THAN THIS IF I DONT ALREADY HAVE THEM FROM CLEMSON.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 1, 2017, 3:25 PM

Blahhhh guess I should of waited...Tried to talk my friends into it... 3 vs 1..They said tickets would go up..I said they would drop

Aug 1, 2017, 3:30 PM

I wouldn't worry about it. If prices do drop, it will not be by a huge amount. Those seats won't ever go for MUCH less than $200 per.

Aug 1, 2017, 4:03 PM

I look at the prices through IPTAY and then judge whether or not I think they'll be cheaper when the game rolls around (depends largely on when the game falls and what the potential records should be at that point). If I decide not to buy them through the school, then I'll wait until the game is 2 weeks away before I start looking again.

Especially at this point, a lot of tickets haven't even been released in their physical form from the schools. You want to wait until supply is higher.

For reference, I bought UL ($60) and VT ($110) through the school this year. Louisville because that was a solid price, and VT because there is a good chance they're undefeated when we roll into Blacksburg.

Aug 1, 2017, 4:11 PM

WOW...I definitely should have asked this question before I got the tickets, even though i'm not in IPTAY...Just knowing you paid $140 less for a ticket than I did is making me cringe lol. I'm looking now to see if therre is a way to cancel my order!!!

I buy mine from Iptay..Love going to away games***

Aug 1, 2017, 4:31 PM

Re: I buy mine from Iptay..Love going to away games***

Aug 2, 2017, 5:29 PM

When do you receive notification that you have gotten your away game tickets? And when do you receive the hard copy of the away game tickets? (with home season tickets?)

CUvsFSU2011win

-- Too many daughters and not enough bullets. --

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic