Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Front Page Story: Final weekend thoughts
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 20
| visibility 1

Front Page Story: Final weekend thoughts

Oct 27, 2012, 10:48 PM

Final weekend thoughts

Final weekend thoughts from Clemson's victory over Wake Forest and the weekend in general. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

:-)

Oct 27, 2012, 11:03 PM

It sure touches my heart to know we have coaches with huge hearts. It sure beats having a QB coach urinating in the middle of downtown...... Go Tigers!!!!!!!!

But some on TNET don't want to hear about Lattimore

Oct 27, 2012, 11:08 PM

Never been so ashamed of certain Clemson fans

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tajh on Facebook

Oct 28, 2012, 6:04 AM

Although I do not have a Facebook account, some friends told me Tajh put on a great post. He , allegedly stated, anyone with negative remarks concerning Lattimore would be deleted from his account.

Go Tigers.

Re: But some on TNET don't want to hear about Lattimore

Oct 28, 2012, 9:05 AM [ in reply to But some on TNET don't want to hear about Lattimore ]

Very sad to hear that negative posts about ML occurred. He is a great player that we would love to have had on our team, and now his dream is in real jeopardy. I hope his injury is not as bad as it looked. That being said, I hope we stomp their butts, with him or without him, but that in no way diminishes his skills and the contribution he has made to his team.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 28, 2012, 12:05 PM [ in reply to But some on TNET don't want to hear about Lattimore ]

These people are not real Clemson fans. They are the ones who have developed strong legs and weak minds from jumping on and off the band wagon. No true Clemson fan, or gentleman, would ever want to see a great kid seriously injured.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 28, 2012, 1:47 PM

You are absolutely correct. +1

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 28, 2012, 2:44 PM [ in reply to Re: But some on TNET don't want to hear about Lattimore ]

No one wants to see any kid injured....but I am tired ad nasuem posts.....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We do Chicken right...it's not just for frying anymore!

Oct 28, 2012, 2:05 PM [ in reply to But some on TNET don't want to hear about Lattimore ]

the outpouring for Marcus is outstanding and Tiger fans have been leading this movement.. BUT, BUT, where is the same support for Robinson,Steward and Johnson?? these Tigers are hurt but nothing from coot fans???

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 28, 2012, 2:34 PM

Wouldn't hold my breath on that one...

Oct 28, 2012, 3:48 PM [ in reply to Re: But some on TNET don't want to hear about Lattimore ]

They are not cut from the same cloth as we are. No matter how many times you wash a rag, it's still a rag.

Good read, good night for the Tigers***

Oct 27, 2012, 11:09 PM

Best Is The Standard

Oct 27, 2012, 11:10 PM

Yeah well you'll have that sometimes

Re: Front Page Story: Final weekend thoughts- nice to hear

Oct 27, 2012, 11:10 PM

but I'm miffed I missed out on the donuts. :)

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I agree

Oct 27, 2012, 11:13 PM

Orange colored creaming is always a plus

Re: Front Page Story: Final weekend thoughts

Oct 27, 2012, 11:31 PM

Be careful about any kind words you may have for Marcus. We have a few on here that do not approve of any well wishes or prayers for a great athlete from our state because he chose to play for the coots. I'll probably get a few TD's for this post. But I really don't give a rats A$$ about the TD's, b/c Marcus will receive many more prayers and well wishes from me. He was a human before he was a coot, and he is still a human while being a coot. And my well wishes and prayers are for the human, the man, and great athlete that he is.

Re: Front Page Story: Final weekend thoughts

Oct 28, 2012, 12:36 AM

Well said

Agree 100%!

Oct 28, 2012, 11:46 PM [ in reply to Re: Front Page Story: Final weekend thoughts ]

I wish him a complete recovery. I very much despise all things coltish, but I never want someone to get hurt that bad.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Gamecocks aren’t ready to take college football by storm just yet. They’re not even ready to compete in their own state – Clemson will still own the territory. Gamecocks fans would be smart to keep their heads buried until that time. Avoid talking trash to a much better Clemson program.” -Dustin Tackett

Nice article. Horrible watching Lattimore's knee hyperextend

Oct 28, 2012, 12:44 AM

I want to see us beat all of our opponents but of course, I never want to see anybody get seriously injured. It was hard to watch the replay showing his knee bending the wrong way like a rag doll.

I didn't see the BYU-GT game but I was shocked to see that BYU held GT to 157 yards (117 rushing). Apparently, it's about the 16th time that Bronco Mendenhall has coached against an option team.

Unfortunately, Duke didn't help us out. Now we need VT to beat FSU.

I give vt about a 1% chance.***

Oct 28, 2012, 7:38 AM

DH, you missed out on the donuts like Costanza.

Oct 28, 2012, 7:35 AM

Did you also miss out on the Twix in the candy machine?

During the game, ESPN kept showing KK donuts being made, what magnificent lil' gut bombs they are. I could eat a dozen easily right now.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 20
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic