Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Burch.....check this out....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 21
| visibility 1

Burch.....check this out....

Dec 16, 2019, 9:30 PM

We wish you the best, that's why we want to see you don the orange pants and Paw, run tne hill and be a part of the next Clemson Dream Team.

UGA, sec, great program but what is their chance of doing in tbe next 3 years what hasn't happened in the last 40?

SC, dont get me started. Unless you just want to be the one man among boys, quit even thinking such silliness.

LSU, sec, great program, great year...finally.
They're losing the entire team....they will not repeat this year's success no time soon.

Alabama, sec, great program, but begining to slide, 50/50 chance of a title in next 3 years.

Clemson, anyone with a even a little college football sense would say CLEMSON will most likely be smack dab in the middle of championship titles each of the next 3 seasons.
Where ever you go. We wish you well, but remember this message wherever you are the next three years about this time!
Go CU Tigers!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Burch.....check this out....

Dec 16, 2019, 9:32 PM

that ought to do it !

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 17, 2019, 10:56 AM

If that doesn't do it - it can't be done.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 16, 2019, 9:41 PM

If you were a parent and have evaluated all programs....who would you trust the development of your childs‘ Spiritual, mental, & physical abilities with?
Go Clemson!!
We are FAMILY!

Re: Burch.....check this out....***

Dec 16, 2019, 9:47 PM

Dec 16, 2019, 9:48 PM [ in reply to Re: Burch.....check this out.... ]

Good words Elprup!

Wanna do some "firsts"?

Dec 16, 2019, 9:54 PM

Seal the deal on Clemsons first ever #1 class!

It matters not what you were thinking yesterday or last week, or even Wednesday morning, but come Wednesday at announcement time, choose the CLEMSON family....a decision youll nevee regret!

Re: Wanna do some "firsts"?

Dec 17, 2019, 2:01 AM

Choose Clemson. Mom will forgive you and later be glad you made the choice you did.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 17, 2019, 5:37 AM

I'd say UGA might have another fair shot at the SEC/Natty next year , as Burrow and Tua are both gone and they'll have a little less to sweat from the west . In the east , it's them and UF ... that's it .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Man you totally underestimate Kirby’s ability to screw things up***

Dec 17, 2019, 5:43 AM

Re: Man you totally underestimate Kirby’s ability to screw things up***

Dec 17, 2019, 6:06 AM

I maybe do , but with that talent he has and the class he has coming in if they don't win the east and/or the SEC title next year I don't know that I'd be able to say I had ever seen a worse use of talent .

DB23

Dec 17, 2019, 5:49 AM [ in reply to Re: Burch.....check this out.... ]

Don’t be so sure Tua is gone.

Dec 17, 2019, 7:06 AM

You say, "wherever you go, we wish you well." Watch what happens if he chooses UGA. This place will fill with posts about how UGA paid him, how void of character he is, and how Clemson never really wanted or needed him.

Dec 17, 2019, 7:17 AM

No we won't. I can see him going there. You guys need more help than we do and he has a better chance for playing time early. Plus, you guys are a top 5 program. It's not like he is choosing Ole Miss.

Dec 17, 2019, 7:23 AM

Gonna have to fact check ya there Carlsbad .
Top 5 teams don't lose to 3rd string QBs leading a 4-8 Scar team ... at home ... with Willard Mudshrimp as the head coach .
Georgia was overrated this year .

DB23

Dec 17, 2019, 7:29 AM

It's simple--the coaching kills UGA.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

+1 ???? for Willard Mudshrimp. . .

Dec 17, 2019, 8:07 AM [ in reply to Re: Burch.....check this out.... ]

That’s funny right there!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

I will.***

Dec 17, 2019, 8:08 AM [ in reply to Re: Burch.....check this out.... ]

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Dec 17, 2019, 7:39 AM [ in reply to Re: Burch.....check this out.... ]

AFDAWG said:

You say, "wherever you go, we wish you well." Watch what happens if he chooses UGA. This place will fill with posts about how UGA paid him, how void of character he is, and how Clemson never really wanted or needed him.

You're wrong! Most of us hold nothing against players and where they choose to play. Of course, being Clemson fans, we hope they choose the Tigers. I admittedly don't care for your fans due to what I have actually experienced in attending games. Also, on-the-field coaching decisions have not impressed me in the last few years of UGA football.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Dec 17, 2019, 7:50 AM [ in reply to Re: Burch.....check this out.... ]

User Logo
AFDAWG
Asst Coach [706]
TigerPulse: 77%
Posted: Dec 17, 2019 7:06 AM

AND WHAT PART OF THAT WILL NOT BE TRUE

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

TBT, he WAS applying quite the liberal dose of

Dec 17, 2019, 8:04 AM [ in reply to Re: Burch.....check this out.... ]

literary license there with the ‘we’.

But, in case he does choose UGA, allow me to point out that since coming to Athens, Kirby has continued the storied - and 40 year string - of Georgia coaches and teams of doing less with more. . .

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Dude...you lost to uof6c at home as a 30 point favorite...

Dec 17, 2019, 9:47 AM [ in reply to Re: Burch.....check this out.... ]

and then got curb-stomped in the conference championship game.

Continuing to achieve less with more since 1981 seems to be an entirely accurate label for the UGa program.

I won't even get into the most recent UGa player drug/alcohol related arrest.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Replies: 21
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic