Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Burch Signing?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 4,865

Burch Signing?

Dec 22, 2019, 2:45 PM

I saw a note during one of the bowl games yesterday that said Burch did not sign his National letter of intent with UofSC and must wait until February to sign. Does that mean we may be recruiting him again or what?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No, we are not recruiting him.

Dec 22, 2019, 2:46 PM

we have a great DL class coming in

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Burch Signing?

Dec 22, 2019, 3:46 PM

He is NOT coming to Clemson. Fine by me--waaaaay too much drama!

Dec 25, 2019, 10:15 AM

bob0429 said:

He is NOT coming to Clemson. Fine by me--waaaaay too much drama!

Actually, he has had no drama in his recruitment. He has been quiet, did not have a big hoopla at his commitment announcement and his family has been very quiet. No drama at all!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Men at 25 play football. Men at 40 play tennis. Men at 60 play golf. Have you noticed as men get older their balls get smaller.

Passive/aggressive drama ??

Dec 25, 2019, 11:55 AM

Sometimes saying nothing speaks loudly.

Henry VIII had Sir Thomas More beheaded for something he would not say.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Passive/aggressive drama ??

Dec 25, 2019, 4:12 PM

holy crap. updinging you for saying something intelligent on a sports message board.

Dec 25, 2019, 11:58 AM [ in reply to Re: Burch Signing? ]

He did have a live broadcasted commitment gathering with a video. Then didn’t sign. Pretty dramatic

Dec 25, 2019, 3:08 PM

He did have a live broadcasted commitment gathering with a video. Then didn’t sign. Pretty dramatic

Not even close to being dramatic. If you think Burch has been dramatic during his recruitment you must live a boring life. He has been respectful but quiet. On the early signing day he did exactly what he said he would do, which was announce which school he would be attending. He never said he was going to sign his LOI that day. He is signing his LOI with other teammates during a ceremony in February so he can share his joy with his friends who he played with. He has been respectful, quiet and never had any drama. All of the drama was created by fans of certain schools. He has been a very respectful young man that did exactly what he said he would.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Men at 25 play football. Men at 40 play tennis. Men at 60 play golf. Have you noticed as men get older their balls get smaller.

Dec 25, 2019, 9:15 PM

TattedCop thank you. The young man has done nothing dramatic. I like the way he has handled this process. He has made his choice. So I wish him well. And time will tell if his choice was a good one for him. Tigers are born at birth, Not reprogrammed or mind melted, hypnotized. Nor can you change a chicken into a TIGER. The recruiting is 100% ok w/o him. Go Tigers!!!!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 26, 2019, 9:09 AM [ in reply to Re: Burch Signing? ]

go back to your own board and keep apologizing for your loser coach and his 4-8 record. how can you stomach how horrible your team is again? perennial losers. pathetic

Dec 25, 2019, 9:52 PM

I think he is committed to muscoot. He wants to make sure Muscoot doesnt get fired.

Dec 26, 2019, 8:25 AM

So as soon as Burch signs, then uofsuc will fire WM before the ink even dries on the LOI?

JK - :)

Dec 26, 2019, 8:38 AM

Why can’t CU fans just move on? He is a coot so wish him well and enjoy the playoff game.

Dec 26, 2019, 9:17 AM

Why can’t the OP ask a question on this board? Maybe he had not heard what transpired and was curious if Clemson was still involved Are you now the Burch question police? He asked a question and he got answers. Sheesh......

Dec 26, 2019, 10:14 AM

TattedCop covered things pretty well. Like with the rest of his recruitment there has been a lot of speculation because he is just a quiet guy. Everything seems pretty secure with Muschump to me though maybe he has some concern about any coaching changes on the defensive side of the ball. I don't expect it but if he did decommit there would probably be more interest in Georgia or LSU. Of course if he talked to Dabo and Dabo thought that he had a sincere interest in changing to Clemson, I think there would be an effort to see if we could accommodate him. To me we appear to be pretty full especially if Henderson commits in January like expected.

Basically, the NLI isn't that important if they are not enrolling early and you have to ask why would he commit at all if he did not intend to honor the commitment.

Replies: 14
| visibility 4,865
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic