Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Burch
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 23
| visibility 1

Burch

Jan 30, 2020, 11:29 AM

Just curious. Any late news on Burch? Gamecocks or LSU?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Burch

Jan 30, 2020, 11:39 AM

I heard he was signing coot, graduating in two years (it's that easy), then transfer portaling over to lsu (with moms permission) to play a year or two more, graduating with a doctorate from there, then becoming a 4th rd draft choice.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 30, 2020, 1:22 PM

So happy there's someone who understands the importance of this question.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 30, 2020, 2:50 PM [ in reply to Re: Burch ]

or free agent

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 30, 2020, 4:12 PM [ in reply to Re: Burch ]

I think that it's an absolute shame that when these kids work so hard to pursue a career in the NFL, and their parent/parents that have never played a down of FB other than two hand touch maybe when they were small kids, and they want their son playing for the team they are a fan of. That's crazy, and it don't make good sense to me bc, the parents are choosing a bad team for their son bc they are a fan of a bad team, over what is best for their kid and the dream that he has worked so hard for. To me, great talent looks better playing with other great talent bc they compliment each other playing together!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 30, 2020, 4:14 PM

The Clowns draft status turned out OK at USUC.

Jan 30, 2020, 11:41 AM

Seems to me like it is anybody's guess until he actually signs. If I had to put money down I would say LSU, doesn't make a lot of sense to pay your own way to visit there this past weekend if you didn't have any intention of going there.

Jan 30, 2020, 11:46 AM

This - an unofficial at the 11th hour speaks volumes. If he cancels his OV to SCar this weekend, it's definitely over, but even if he shows up out of respect, I still think it's over. His mom needed some convincing and I think she got it last weekend in BR.

Jan 30, 2020, 3:49 PM

BR , that stands for Big Returns ... eh ?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

You think he paid his own way?***

Jan 30, 2020, 12:39 PM [ in reply to Re: Burch ]

Re: You think he paid his own way?***

Jan 30, 2020, 2:24 PM

I heard OBJ spotted him the cash for the trip.

Re: You think he paid his own way?***

Jan 30, 2020, 3:52 PM [ in reply to You think he paid his own way?*** ]

Yeah maybe initially . I mean , they can't exactly wire him the money .
The NCAA would probably get wind of it from butthurt Coot fans and they would make him pay it back when he went pro in 3 years .

DB23

Jan 30, 2020, 11:43 AM

Muschamp needs him to try and salvage some semblance of hope, and even then, he still may not be the coach at SCar this time next year. A large portion of his own fanbase doesn't even like him and to the rest of the country, he's a laughingstock.

I think that reality is setting in now that NSD is right around the corner: he can go with a perennial loser led by a perennial loser of a HC... or the national champs. Enough said.

Jan 30, 2020, 11:54 AM

He has to keep it as quiet as possible. His Mom works for USuCk I believe and if he commits elsewhere, he doesn't want to put her in jeopardy. I believe that is also why he has been so secretive because of his Mom's employment.

Jan 30, 2020, 12:06 PM

I think his mom works for a big uofsc booster, probably at an "inflated" salary. This makes it worse and more at risk than working for uofsc.

Jan 30, 2020, 3:55 PM [ in reply to Re: Burch ]

As bad as their defenses have been under the defensive guru Will Mudchute they have actually been the strength of the team .
What they need is offensive help at about every single position . Aside from a couple of players during his tenure , have they produced even a single offensive team that ranked inside the top 50 even ?

DB23

Jan 30, 2020, 4:56 PM [ in reply to Re: Burch ]

The perfect coach for usOFtc - "...A large portion of his own fanbase doesn't even like him and to the rest of the country, he's a laughingstock."

Jan 30, 2020, 11:56 AM

He is not enrolling at CLEMSON!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^^^

Jan 30, 2020, 12:01 PM

He spoke the truth.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 30, 2020, 1:55 PM [ in reply to Re: Burch ]

Can’t get into Clemson with his SAT score. It’s that low.

Pretty sure mama has already told him he'll be staying home

Jan 30, 2020, 1:13 PM

He'll sign with the coots.

Don't Care where Burch Goes

Jan 30, 2020, 3:10 PM

When Mr. Burch eventually picks a college and begins his journey, reality will set in and he will be exposed for an over rated player. Slow feet and bad hand technique shows he needs a lot of coaching to make it at the next level.

Jan 30, 2020, 3:47 PM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 30, 2020, 3:56 PM

What's sad is when a parent(s) have to ruin a once in a lifetime decision for a young person. This is his moment and his mom has taken it away from him. I'm talking about her going to the USuCk football facilities by herself which has been reported by many Dirtpeckers insiders. I understand a parent double checking and making sure everything is on the up and up but actually being the one recruited takes it to a whole other level. That and the fact Muschump is willing to tell a kid whatever they want to hear to get them to commit. Practically ruining Dak Joyner's NFL career bc he told him he was a QB and would play QB knowing Dak would never start for them. Thats the type of guy Muschump is.

Replies: 23
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic