Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Bryant/Lawrence debate...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1,556

Bryant/Lawrence debate...

May 23, 2018, 7:23 AM

Nine out of ten Clemson fans believe that out of ten fans, one fan will always disagree with the other nine!

For the love of all things Clemson, let Dabo do his job and make the decision who starts when it comes in September. I trust him to make the right call.

But with that being said I wouldn't want to be Dabo and coaches making the decision. Tough call either way. So lets let the season start and let the All In chips fall where they may.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Bryant/Lawrence debate...

May 23, 2018, 7:55 AM

At first glance at the title I was thinking of two DL guys. So that shows how concerned I am about it I guess

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 23, 2018, 7:55 AM

Amen.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 23, 2018, 7:59 AM

It's a message board about Clemson football. Nobody said that it wouldn't be Dabo's job to make the decision and nothing that is said here will impact that decision.

What do you want them to talk about?

Politics? Gender changes?***

May 23, 2018, 8:02 AM

Snowflake Basher........Out

May 23, 2018, 8:07 AM

I guess that you're right, bc that is what will happen anyway. Sometimes, fans with myself included have been guilty of forgetting who runs the FB program. Dabo is the HC, and he will do it the way that he and his assistants believe it to the best way. And no one has as much to lose with what ever decision he makes than Dabo himself. Coming up from where we were when Dabo took the program over, I have to admit that he has done a very good Dabo job. We have won much more this past 10 years, and we are in the best position to continue the winning than we have ever been in the history of Clemson FB. Dabo has built a FB Dynasty at Clemson when it was said that he couldn't and wouldn't win at Clemson. Just bc we are QB RICH, there is no reason for any of us to question Dabo's ability to do it the right way. Dabo has proven during his time that if it wasn't working, he would make the right changes. I trust Dabo with the decision making for our Tiger FB team!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 23, 2018, 8:11 AM

I totally get what your saying and I feel 99% of Clemson fans trust in everything Dabo does. But this is a message board. We are suppose to be able to discuss all things Clemson. We can say whether we think KB or TL will start. Otherwise why are we here?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm here for the steak knives and to watch

May 23, 2018, 8:20 AM

Francis Marion®'s gender reveal.

Snowflake Basher........Out

May 23, 2018, 8:23 AM [ in reply to Re: Bryant/Lawrence debate... ]

Agreed. We have faith in Dabo and his leadership while we also can question and add our input on this board for the love and discussion of football.

Replies: 8
| visibility 1,556
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic